Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9301734 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4631) (4632) (4633) (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Gptech:

Yes na, I don dump my Glo some months ago.
I'm already considering porting my glo line back to the MTN. That glo na die
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Gptech:

Yes na, I don dump my Glo some months ago.

As them don comot 200 naira for 1.2 GB for 3 days, I will port soon... Which plan make sense for airtel.? Just got an airtel sim and the 4GB bonus make sense die... Downloaded PES 2019 in under 15 mins, 1.8GB in size o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by influential1(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Pls guys can anyone recommend Redmi phones with specs of 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 4000MAH etc between 55-65k pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Abeg ive been using my RN5 for sometime now i just got the screen shattered yesterday and i really do need to do the phone,who have any idea where i can get it fixed and how much its gonna cost me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:12am On Apr 07, 2019
fibonacci2526:

;Dlolllllllllllll. Kuku kee me.

angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:58am On Apr 07, 2019
TechCapon:
you
I dont sell xiaomi oooo..its only ankara material. ..am just trying to tell u of their presence in Nigeria, maybe u tech people will goan do what u re suppose to do
TechCapon:
xiaomi also has a laptop. Do they also sell it
I am not sure if they will bring da one to Nigeria market too ooo... buhhh they should, I think they want to first focus on mobile phones to taste d nigerian soil before bringing other products
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2019
Kewtt:
so xiaomi is quitting support for 7 redmi phones? I checked the list and I could not find my Redmi 2 4G phone therein.....cc gptech

redmi 2 wey no get miui10 grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TechCapon(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I dont sell xiaomi oooo..its only ankara material. ..am just trying to tell u of their presence in Nigeria, maybe u tech people will goan do what u re suppose to do
I am not sure if they will bring da one to Nigeria market too ooo... buhhh they should, I think they want to first focus on mobile phones to taste d nigerian soil before bringing other products
wow. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2019
michealdeco:
yes thanks

I called there HQ and they told me same
Actually I registered last year Nov and I am yet to collect it since then but I'll go there next week and collect it

All u need is the coloured slip with NIMC at the back
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2019
mathefaro:
most times, I am not lucky with the mifi part, only the "Get" part comes with congratulatory messages
You are not supposed to get any response for the MIFI part.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2019
ityP:

As them don comot 200 naira for 1.2 GB for 3 days, I will port soon... Which plan make sense for airtel.? Just got an airtel sim and the 4GB bonus make sense die... Downloaded PES 2019 in under 15 mins, 1.8GB in size o
After you exhaust your free 4gig, send GET to 141, if you get the congratulation message, send MIFI to 141, then recharge and suscribe to any plan you want with *141*amount #, for example, *141 *1000#, you'll get all the bonuses.
As a quick one, you can get a new sim and put on your other sim slot to get another free 4gig, the free 4gig is given by IMEI number.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2019
TechCapon:
wow. Thanks
As a side note, if you are interested in Xiaomi's tvs, you look up to Jumia and find some, run!!!, they are fake.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reaky(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Gptech:

As a side note, if you are interested in Xiaomi's tvs, you look up to Jumia and find some, run!!!, they are fake.

Seriously?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TechCapon(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Gptech:

I can never buy electronics on jumia. The company is a reputable company but they've allowed their third party sellers to tarnish their reputation

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2019
mimsG:
Guys, so I want to replace the complete screen of my RN4 and the engineer says he'll need a machine to do it. Is this the case please

That is definately not an lcd,what you got is a touch pad,which is why i dont advice clients with broke touch pad to buy it alone,i rathee advice they buy a complete lcd,
To change touch pad alone reuqires a special machine,

Get a complete LCD with frame,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Fellow Xiaomi brethrens...
Long time.

Does anyone know how I can withdraw cash from PayPal to bank?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2019
Cvesta:
Enjoying my Redmi note 7 courtesy of Noobody

All thanks to God,
Thanks for the continued trust,

It was a great pleasure to serve,

Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alphalpha(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Fellow MI lovers

I want to get a Xiaomi 3GB RAM and 4G LTE phone.
My budget is 30k
It seems difficult to get but I will appreciate every bit of help as in where to look, where to go. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2019
franzis:
Finally got Xiaomi redmi note 7 courtesy of Noobody
Transaction was smooth and seamless
Phone arrived faster than scheduled

Enjoy ur device to thw fullest,

Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Good Morning Fam, I need a little Assistance from U guys,i advised my friend to get the Note 7 and i must confess Gcam is a beast,Asin a Beast like Thanos, I've been seeing people talk about gcam,but dint understand the wonders,gcam made the pictures look like iPhone X pictures, thanks to Camera 2 api enabled on my friends phone,pls i need u guys assistance,i used Redmi note 6 pro and would love to port to gcam,my bootloader is locked and I don't have a knowledge on unlocking and enabling camera 2api, I'm in owerri now,if anyone around der can help me with the whole flashing stuff or someone willing to help me online(WhatsApp) with step by step tutorial, should jus mention me . Thanks in anticipation

Happy Sunday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alphalpha(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2019
alphalpha:
Fellow MI lovers

I want to get a Xiaomi 3GB RAM and 4G LTE phone.
My budget is 30k
It seems difficult to get but I will appreciate every bit of help as in where to look, where to go. Thanks

If I can't get Xiaomi, I can do with another brand preferably Huawei, gionee.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2019
IKON360:

Noobody is such a nice guy, he even sent scissors among his freebies

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Saad64:
I have been following this thread for quite short time... sequel to all the goodies I see ppl here posted about this Xiaomi I decided to give it a try. Yesterday I went to the post office to collect my redmi note 7 courtesy of Mr Nobodynoobody grin. this guy is the best... I give him five star. am happy to join this family of Xiaomi it's surely real value for money

All thanks to God for a succesful transaction,

Cheers smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2019
Gptech:

You are not supposed to get any response for the MIFI part.
AlrigHt o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CityNGR: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2019
alphalpha:

If I can't get Xiaomi, I can do with another brand preferably Huawei, gionee.
Thanks
Try LeEco Le 2 3G RAM 64G ROM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Just2endowed2(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Special discount for Romoss Sense 8+30,000mah with QC 3.0 fast charging powerbank. Contact me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okonja(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2019
hausadreturn:
Fellow Xiaomi brethrens...
Long time.

Does anyone know how I can withdraw cash from PayPal to bank?

You can't withdraw with Nigeria's account but you can simply sell the funds to another party.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2019
okonja:

You can't withdraw with Nigeria's account but you can simply sell the funds to another party.
??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lukfame(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2019
StRichard:

My Airtel 2500 sub is almost 17gb plus plenty call bonuses.
chief. Which package are you on? And how do I migrate there?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2019
Suarez190:
Good Morning Fam, I need a little Assistance from U guys,i advised my friend to get the Note 7 and i must confess Gcam is a beast,Asin a Beast like Thanos, I've been seeing people talk about gcam,but dint understand the wonders,gcam made the pictures look like iPhone X pictures, thanks to Camera 2 api enabled on my friends phone,pls i need u guys assistance,i used Redmi note 6 pro and would love to port to gcam,my bootloader is locked and I don't have a knowledge on unlocking and enabling camera 2api, I'm in owerri now,if anyone around der can help me with the whole flashing stuff or someone willing to help me online(WhatsApp) with step by step tutorial, should jus mention me . Thanks in anticipation

Happy Sunday
Contact Gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mistermorex: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2019
How much longer do you think I have to wait?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2019
Suarez190:

Happy Sunday

https://www.nairaland.com/4694106/xiaomi-thread-tweaking-phones-spot/76
Check here

(1) (2) (3) ... (4631) (4632) (4633) (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Odwiz and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.