Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9300556 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alansuki: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2019
Imagine you gaining the trust of 100 persons who can give their 80k to you to place an order for a Redmi note 7. That means you can start a business of 8m without having a dime of ur own. All tnx to IfEdith who I trusted to place an order for a redmi note 7 on the 26th of March. Item arrived successfully at Uyo on the 6th of April. That's less than two weeks. Nigeria can be a better place if we have more of his kind. God bless you.

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Alansuki:
Imagine you gaining the trust of 100 persons who can give their 80k to you to place an order for a Redmi note 7. That means you can start a business of 8m without having a dime of ur own. All tnx to IfEdith who I trusted to place an order for a redmi note 7 on the 26th of March. Item arrived successfully at Uyo on the 6th of April. That's less than two weeks. Nigeria can be a better place if we have more of his kind. God bless you.
Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lxdd: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2019
MilesLamar:

Sale that crapfinix first

Do you have a Xiaomi for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2019
hausadreturn:
Just chill.
I just received call from Nipost now!! !!!, that my parcel is ready for pick up, that I shall come with photocopy of id card and #300 only, so happy now

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2019
kallmemrB:
the way some of you think is really annoying.... Remember u were not born like this... And Karma is patiently sitting on her throne
lol! I'm sorry if you get annoyed by the way I think of the things I post. And yeah, you're very right, I wasn't born "like this" and I'm not even a pro tweaker like some other people on this thread yet but there's one thing you should know, the best way to solve your problems is by facing it and going through it. No need to invoke karma cos there are currently a lot I don't know about, things I'm struggling to get done but I choose not to whine about it or accuse people of not being helpful because there are lots of information flying around over the internet and in the case where I need clarification with something, I ask.
By the way, it'll interest you to know that I became "like this" after lots of trials and error, soft bricks and wasted internet data.
So you can either stay there waiting for you to be spoon-fed on something you truly desire or make use of the flurry of information already at your disposal (getting these information is even the hardest part, which you have been served on a platter of Gold)

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
mathefaro:
lol! I'm sorry if you get annoyed by the way I think of the things I post. And yeah, you're very right, I wasn't born "like this" and I'm not even a pro tweaker like some other people on this thread yet but there's one thing you should know, the best way to solve your problems is by facing it and going through it. No need to invoke karma cos there are currently a lot I don't know about, things I'm struggling to get done but I choose not to whine about it or accuse people of not being helpful because there are lots of information flying around over the internet and in the case where I need clarification with something, I ask.
By the way, it'll interest you to know that I became "like this" after lots of trials and error, soft bricks and wasted internet data.
So you can either stay there waiting for you to be spoon-fed on something you truly desire or make use of the flurry of information already at your disposal (getting these information is even the hardest part, which you have been served on a platter of Gold)
bro honestly am not really serious abt doing it so don't open book of lamentations on me..don't just like the way u guys are answering that guy... One of this weekend I will sort myself out when am ready.. If I can tweak my windows phone... Then u must know its laziness a

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aitee1: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
udemejack:
still waitiing and praying for a miracle

It seems you're close to my area contact me my cousin just bought a new phone and he wants to sell his
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gptech:

US $10.23 7%OFF | 100% Original LOSONCOER 5100mAh BM47 Battery Gift tools For Xiaomi Redmi 4X Battery 3S 3 Prime Pro Red Rice Hongmi Redmi 3X
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/jPvqCUg

Thanks, I appreciate.
Please Do you know anyone that can help me with the order? I don't know those that still active here. No time to read previous page abeg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
mathefaro:

Gbam. If there is one thing we love in this country is to be held by the hands. You'd be amazed with so many things one can do if one just put his/her mind to it. As at 4yrs ago I literally didn't know about about phone specs,tweaking and all that . All phones were basically same to me, shebi Na to dey make phone calls? My interest was piqued when I heard someone mentioned Snapdragon, am like da hell is Snapdragon? That began my journey into finding out more about phone specs and all. People aren't born this way but the ability to "want to know" is what differentiates them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
kallmemrB:
bro honestly am not really serious abt doing it so don't open book of lamentations on me..don't just like the way u guys are answering that guy... One of this weekend I will sort myself out when am ready.. If I can tweak my windows phone... Then u must know its laziness a
Is there anything wrong in stating the fact that all he needs to solve any problem is already somewhere he can easily access?
Anyway, it all boils down to how serious one is about doing something and how badly it is needed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gucciboss:

Thanks, I appreciate.
Please Do you know anyone that can help me with the order? I don't know those that still active here. No time to read previous page abeg.
Anybody can help you with it, noobody, protein0, etc, including myself.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gptech:

...including myself.
Ok drop ya digi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Seyilome:

I just received call from Nipost now!! !!!, that my parcel is ready for pick up, that I shall come with photocopy of id card and #300 only, so happy now
Told you. You just needed to chill.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Is anyone using Global version redmi note 7? Does it really support glo 4g? (Aliexpress description pages dey show Band 28)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Gbam. If there is one thing we love in this country is to be held by the hands. You'd be amazed with so many things one can do if one just put his/her mind to it. As at 4yrs ago I literally didn't know about about phone specs,tweaking and all that . All phones were basically same to me, shebi Na to dey make phone calls? My interest was piqued when I heard someone mentioned Snapdragon, am like da hell is Snapdragon? That began my journey into finding out more about phone specs and all. People aren't born this way but the ability to "want to know" is what differentiate them.

I understand you and I pretty much understand that guy.. must of us like me asking this questions are new comers into the xiami family.
We came in after nice reviews from many here who has been using the device.
So we plead with you and any other tech guys to assist in anyway they can...

Hope you know how freshers (new admmitted student's ) behave when they get to school for the first one week
Is not that we like to disturb you guys with questions but the fear of damaging our device due to lack of knowledge makes us to ask too much questions and sometimes repeatedly

I have ordered my note 7, once it lands you sure know i will start with my own questions grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
dcolumbus001:

I understand you and I pretty much understand that guy.. must of us like me asking this questions are new comers into the xiami family.

Hope you know how freshers (new admmitted student's ) behave when they get to school for the first one week
Is not that we like to disturb you guys with questions but the fear of damaging our device due to lack of knowledge makes us to ask too much questions and sometimes repeatedly

I have ordered my note 7, once it lands you sure know i will start with my own questions grin grin

grin grin There is nothing absolutely wrong in asking questions the challenge is when one wants to be bring in self-entitlement that people are terrible for not helping out. Na that one dey pain.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
fibonacci2526:

grin grin There is nothing absolutely wrong in asking questions the challenge is when one wants to be bring in self-entitlement that people are terrible for not helping out. Na that one dey pain.

No vex for that part...
Just carry us all along till we become captain of our own ship
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Exactly. And if you go through his profile, you won't find any questions relating to what he has asked. Yet he claims he's being ignored.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
dcolumbus001:

Do yourself a big favor by reading up or visit the telegram group of your device.

Search for all these
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
GrandMufti:

Do yourself a big favor by reading up or visit the telegram group of your device.

Search for all these
You have the link of redmi note 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
dcolumbus001:

Wat are u inquiring about?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donniefred(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Youngsage:

contact me if you need a pouch for your device. smiley
Bro which side you dey, I need pouch like mad, these are my routes ikeja, ogba, ojodu Berger, Agege, Ifako Ijaiye
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ifedith:

Wat are u inquiring about?
for now nothing
Just spoke in behalf of someone
But I don't mind joining the forum prior to when I get my device

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
dcolumbus001:

/LavenderOfficial

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HURRRICANE: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
For someone using xiaomi mi max 2, is Redmi Note 7 Pro an upgrade..?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
HURRRICANE:
For someone using xiaomi mi max 2, is Redmi Note 7 Pro an upgrade..?

Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
GrandMufti:

/LavenderOfficial
thanks... just hope those Indians won't kill me

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dahgifted(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please someone should recommend a xaomi phone
With 50k budget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
kallmemrB:
how do I unnlock bootloader...... My Oga which device are u using.. Me I still kinda miss Windows
Be like I remember you and your lumia 530 then. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Alansuki:

Redmi note 7... 80k??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
dahgifted:
Please someone should recommend a xaomi phone
With 50k budget

Redmi 7 3gb ram 32gb rom

Chat me on whatsapp to help you place ur order. My number is on my signature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dahgifted(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Note 5, Redmi 7, mi A2 lite, Redmi 5 plus, Note 7 (71k)

Chat me up on WhatsApp to place your order
please which is better between redmi 7 and 5 plus and how much is the later witj shipping fee?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: t33why and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.