Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201181 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Phayteprecious1:

Guy you desperate ooo tongue.... You did not even look at what/who you quote

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Repairguru:
you need to replace your touch pad . soon you will discover that some alphabet will not press. I sell xiaomi product accessories, screen, touch pad, batteries and case. I also repair. my office is at computer village and my contact is 08082409934

I can help you place the order

Call o8645509763

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
jinbility:

make una give am link ooooo

It won't be bad if you help out in that aspect, thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
CityNGR:

Direct your questions to gptech and grandmufti

Am not a doctor o. I can't help him wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Open what u are quoting and add the shipping fee before u conclude.

Here

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Opistorincos:

Here

That is shipping to United States not Nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
GrandMufti:

I can help you place the order

Call o8645509763

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Well done everyone
grin

Lots of jabbing, eeya.. page 4700

Xiaomi owe many people here for great customer service and support.. Hope they get special seats at the launch event

Cheers..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

The first image u see there is Tecno Spark k7, while the second image is my Redmi 5 plus. If u check the height of the first and second , u will notice the second is a bit higher than the first, but the height is hardly obvious.

I dont know about Spark 7, but after handling both the redmi note 4 and redmi 5 plus on numerous occasions, the redmi note 4 ended up being the easier to handle overall.
That height gangan na wahala for my petite fingers. cry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tope96(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
okonja:

So I tracked the package last night, status was (accepted by last mile carrier...didn't bother wait for their call)...Went this afternoon, and I picked it up... It hasn't even got to the Customs table. grin

Will I say my theory is right or it's just a coincidence? cool
Hello boss, pls I wanna ask if Naira cards now works on aliexpress and how about the $100 limit?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
genius43:

maybe the nigger could be in New jersey, who knows

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2019

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tope96:
Hello boss, pls I wanna ask if Naira cards now works on aliexpress and how about the $100 limit?

Naira master card works and I believe all banks now have $1000 daily limit now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jom28gy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
How much is the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mckandre:
maybe the nigger could be in New jersey, who knows

Na true o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Dam5reey:
Well done everyone
grin

Lots of jabbing, eeya.. page 4700

Xiaomi owe many people here for great customer service and support.. Hope they get special seats at the launch event

Cheers..
August visitor grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2019
PaulThor:
I don't know about others but this thread has helped me alot.
It doesn't answer all the question. Don't expect it to do that. If your question can be answered, I'm sure people are dedicated to do just that or to try.
Try and put your question so it doesn't sound vague so it's easy to comprehend. Again, don't put all your eggs here. Do your personal research. WhatsApp and discuss with some people for further instructions. Visit YouTube and miui forums. And if your questions are not getting the answers you need, then blame no one, not even yourself.
Nothing bad in repeating a question to give it the needed attention. It happens everywhere.
One thing is certain, no one is paid to help you. People who do so do it freely and when they have the time to do so. Do not expect all from them and do not think it's negligence if you're not attended to or maybe they feel like gods.
You no dey pay them oo..
Just look at the questions asked today and see how many has gotten the needed reply. To complain is good, we all do that. But don't make issues bigger than they look or storming in a teacup..
Thanks
Some pple go even doubt u say dem nr dey pay anybody here, either Xiaomi dey pay some persons directly or them dem make money one way or the other indirectly, smh grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2019
Happy Xiaomi Friday. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Please. Does Redmi Note 7 play Fortnite? Gurus please answer. Grandmufti Gptech Ifedith
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:02am On Apr 19, 2019
scotweezy:

I dont know about Spark 7, but after handling both the redmi note 4 and redmi 5 plus on numerous occasions, the redmi note 4 ended up being the easier to handle overall.
That height gangan na wahala for my petite fingers. cry

Am not arguing with u boss. The Redmi 5 plus was not easy for Ur finger cos of what I explained in the images I uploaded - the screen was stretched cos of the 18:9 display ratio used.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:04am On Apr 19, 2019
Tope96:

It works. But why don't you save urself the stress

Chat me up to play your order - no 100usd limit ish (AliExpress appeal)

Check my signature for my contact
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:25am On Apr 19, 2019
PaulThor:
I don't know about others but this thread has helped me alot.
It doesn't answer all the question. Don't expect it to do that. If your question can be answered, I'm sure people are dedicated to do just that or to try.
Try and put your question so it doesn't sound vague so it's easy to comprehend. Again, don't put all your eggs here. Do your personal research. WhatsApp and discuss with some people for further instructions. Visit YouTube and miui forums. And if your questions are not getting the answers you need, then blame no one, not even yourself.
Nothing bad in repeating a question to give it the needed attention. It happens everywhere.
One thing is certain, no one is paid to help you. People who do so do it freely and when they have the time to do so. Do not expect all from them and do not think it's negligence if you're not attended to or maybe they feel like gods.
You no dey pay them oo..
Just look at the questions asked today and see how many has gotten the needed reply. To complain is good, we all do that. But don't make issues bigger than they look or storming in a teacup..
Thanks

Baba, you deserve some popcorn and tasty time grin cool

Many people tag the truth as being harsh.

I remembered when I joined this thread 3 years ago, I read everything on the thread from Page 1 to the current page then. It was during the reading I found the tutorial on how to shop on AliExpress (all thanks to the tutor- I don forget him name Ooooo wink) - just to leave it here.

Most issues you might be facing has been addressed in time past. Reading the thread from page to page will really help. The whole issue has even been made easy now cos there is a dedicated thread for tweaking.

Yes, there might be time we have conflict of interests on some issues, that still doesn't dispute the fact that the group is really a lifeline for many. For the record, na the arguments self dey make the room interesting at times. grin grin

To me, it's an anathema, hypocrisy and gross misconduct grin when you say this group is not helping.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:37am On Apr 19, 2019
atheistandproud:
Please. Does Redmi Note 7 play Fortnite? Gurus please answer.
Grandmufti
Gptech
Ifedith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTq67kH4bhQ

Kindly chat me up to place Ur order.

My contact is on my signature

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:25am On Apr 19, 2019
Gptech:

Some pple go even doubt u say dem nr dey pay anybody here, either Xiaomi dey pay some persons directly or them dem make money one way or the other indirectly, smh grin.
The cabals!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:29am On Apr 19, 2019
genius43:

But shipping to 9ja is just about 2000 except for the DHL guys. Anyways, as Fibonacci said earlier, reasonable price difference should be btw 2-5k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:56am On Apr 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Did you just update your phone?
Na the TouchPad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:57am On Apr 19, 2019
bagger293:
Good day my fellow Xiaomites... I have been a follower of this thread for a long time and I use the Redmi 5 Plus, I noticed that my screen is unresponsive to my touches lately... even when typing.. I have to (briefly) press the power and unlock the phone before the screen responds properly... please any assistance

@Gptech
@noobody
@ifedith
@..(all other stakeholders in the Xiaomi community)
Your touchscreen is becoming faulty. You need to begin to contemplate changing it. It's only going to get worse. It happened to me. A repairer told me that it normally happens on a screen without screen protector, especially when the screen begins to get direct contact with moisture, water etc.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:10am On Apr 19, 2019
Ofemmanutosure:

You better carry this your advert go the other thread before dem catch you.

Don't forget to attach pictures ooo. smiley
Please, where is that other thread?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ofemmanutosure: 5:43am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mahkanjuh: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2019
Please, which is the best xiaomi phone to buy, with around budget of 50k, best battery, camera, resolution and all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CityNGR: 6:56am On Apr 19, 2019
REDMI 7

mahkanjuh:
Please, which is the best xiaomi phone to buy, with around budget of 50k, best battery, camera, resolution and all

(1) (2) (3) ... (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ese2idisi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.