Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9440164 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Razael23:

Bros I updated it and yet it still persists.. I wonder word happening.. and also I notice I was able to record calls and fm radio are they using a different method of recording?
This kind issue sef, does it affect your calls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Hello oooooooooo. Good morning family. I want to buy pouch and screen guard for xiaomi redmi note 4x, pls, which one can u suggest. Thank u family.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Just search for redmi 4 prime, dreami get am.

Tired of searching, I can't find it... Pls help post the link, and what's the cost?

Let me see if it's within my budget.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Gptech:

This kind issue sef, does it affect your calls?

As in everything dat has to do with mic.. callers can't hear me, video recordings don't have audio everything just mute.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Receiving system error while trying to purchase Alipocket.......any idea what might be the problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Razael23:

Bros I updated it and yet it still persists.. I wonder word happening.. and also I notice I was able to record calls and fm radio are they using a different method of recording?
Yeah, newer phones have more than one mic.
The secondary is mainly for noise cancellation.
It's possible your phone is mistaking your voice for background noise and is blocking it.

Install ES File Explorer, navigate to your build.prop: /system/build.prop and see if this line is there:
 persist.audio.fluence.voicecall=true 

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2017
rookidmart:

It's possible your phone is mistaking your voice for background noise and is blocking it.

Install ES File Explorer, navigate to your build.prop: /system/build.prop and see if this line is there:

Gracias.. will do dat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2017
steevy:
Receiving system error while trying to purchase Alipocket.......any idea what might be the problem?
welcome to the appeal club association of nairaland cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toludadon(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Can I go to collect my Xiaomi Note 4 prime now?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by slye(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Dam5reey:
Updated..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Who knows how I can make use of aliexpress select coupons, when m about to order? The ones I've won't be included in the total amount

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2017
udemzy101:

Tired of searching, I can't find it... Pls help post the link, and what's the cost?

Guy the phone full Ali express, type in Xiaomi redmi 4 pro in the search bar and you are good to go

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2017
udemzy101:

Dreami Original Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro Prime Snapdragon 625 Adreno506 Octa Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 4100mAh Cellphone Xiaomi Redmi4
http://s.aliexpress.com/r6VVR7Bn
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Ebubemg:
na the black i been won buy o but them rush put am out of stock, so i have to pick between pick and gold

But you could have chosen another store, its out of stock at Dreami but Goldway still has it in stock. I just ordered one..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2017
rookidmart:

I didn't see it...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Baroba:

But you could have chosen another store, its out of stock at Dreami but Goldway still has it in stock. I just ordered one..
the difference is the price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Hello oooooooooo. Good morning family. I want to buy pouch and screen guard for xiaomi redmi note 4x, pls, which one can u suggest. Thank u family.

Them dey ignore u, no mind them, aliexpress 7th year anniversary don blind them. Congratulations on ur Xiaomi once again. Pouch(wallet type) or back cover?

If it's back cover, msvii back cover is cool while mocolo tempered glass is perfect for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2017
princetom1:

Them dey ignore u, no mind them, aliexpress 7th year anniversary don blind them. Congratulations on ur Xiaomi once again. Pouch(wallet type) or back cover?

If it's back cover, msvii back cover is cool while mocolo tempered glass is perfect for u.

Smiles... U are right my bro.... Thank you very much.. Happy anniversary to everyone. Wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Mckandre:
welcome to the appeal club association of nairaland cheesy

Not necessarily.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2017
toludadon:
Can I go to collect my Xiaomi Note 4 prime now?
It's on the way to the nearest post office from Ikeja.

It's possible it's there but it hasn't been updated.
You can try.

When it shows "receive item at office of exchange" or "unsuccessful delivery attempt" then you most definitely know it's there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2017
Although i didn't read from page one but i wanna believe nobody (not noobody o, aka kazzonline grin), has scam anyone here, from page one going to 500 pages. To celebrate that, i will share out recharge cards on page 500, even though still waiting for my personal Xiaomi to arrive soon.

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Carbohydrates grin, Baroba, Mcandre, Ebubemg, gidieberry et all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Razael23:

I didn't see it...
Okay..
If it was there that would have meant Qualcomm's noise reduction technology (Fluence) was active.
I'd have told you to disable it from a developer ROM.

When you record calls... do you hear what you say?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Dam5reey:

Ahaha change region to India then back to Nigeria.. check for updates..

Almost wanted to do that, but was just bidding my time. I'll do that and check.

Any noticeable changes or improvements, especially on the battery life?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
rookidmart:

Okay..
If it was there that would have meant Qualcomm's noise reduction technology (Fluence) was active.
I'd have told you to disable it from a developer ROM.

When you record calls... do you hear what you say?

No I can't hear myself... just the caller's voice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Baroba:

how much is ur total amount
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2017
princetom1:
Although i didn't read from page one but i wanna believe nobody (not noobody o, aka kazzonline grin), has scam anyone here, from page one going to 500 pages. To celebrate that, i will share out recharge cards on page 500, even though still waiting for my personal Xiaomi to arrive soon.

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Carbohydrates grin, Baroba, Mcandre, Ebubemg, gidieberry et all

LMAO, *waits patiently*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
princetom1:

There has been a scam here. October / November if I'm correct. The victim showed me the whatsapp messages and the bank debit alert. The fraudster deactivated his moniker.

But long story short, the victim in question decided against taking the matter any further and let it just slide.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

There has been a scam here. October / November if I'm correct. The victim showed me the whatsapp messages and the bank debit alert. The fraudster deactivated his moniker.

But long story short, the victim in question decided against taking the matter any further and let it just slide.

shocked shocked cry cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

shocked shocked cry cry

Yes. It was about the same time you ordered your first phone from aunty bookie
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Razael23:

No I can't hear myself... just the caller's voice.
Most likely a hardware issue then. Message seller. You can get a refund.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes. It was about the same time you ordered your first phone.

Na wa for people oo, how do they sleep at night?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

LMAO, *waits patiently*

Goan create a bot to snatch my card o, this one go hard pass aliexpress 7th year anniversary grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.