Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9164373 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LEGITLAYO: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good evening guys .
I bought 2 xiaomi phones in a space of 7 months , the first one was stolen in October last year , I got another in November which was stolen just today in computer village . cry .
I'm distraught now . I've taken some measures sha , tried locking the phone and wiping it via mi cloud. The request has been sent but I dunno when it'll take effect .
Probably when the person puts on the data .

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LEGITLAYO: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
LEGITLAYO:
Good evening guys .
I bought 2 xiaomi phones in a space of 7 months , the first one was stolen in October last year , I got another in November which was stolen just today in computer village . cry .
I'm distraught now . I've taken some measures sha , tried locking the phone and wiping it via mi cloud. The request has been sent but I dunno when it'll take effect .
Probably when the person puts on the data .
I hope xiaomi phones can't be flashed manually when the mi account is logged in , someone please help me with a response.
I feel so bad now .

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kenny903:

Sigh!! I'm tired already sef

Message me fr whatsapp make we rub min together since we de same boat grin grin 08067266575
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Please, I need a quality headphone on Aliexpress that's not too expensive. Which one should I go for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
LEGITLAYO:

I hope xiaomi phones can't be flashed manually when the mi account is logged in , someone please help me with a response.
I feel so bad now .

Sorry for your loss, if your SIM is the one you used with your bank accounts, please call cc of your bank(s) to block your account(s) right away.

If your mi account is activated, they can't flash it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Israellionel:

My Nigga.
cheesy.
Gestures Sweet Die.
Do Fast Jare,
And Give Me Feedback When You're Done.
cheesy
will do tommorow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

The competition is over I think, I can't be sure though.
haa...dont be sure ooo, dont lemme comma die in ya hand, I have already select d cloth I wan to wear sef, I wan to wash shoe tomorrow. ...dont kee me with heart attack ooo

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LEGITLAYO: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Sorry for your loss, if your SIM is the one you used with your bank accounts, please call cc of your bank(s) to block your account(s) right away.

If your mi account is activated, they can't flash it.
By activated, what do you mean ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
lavenderjade:

He doesnt reply chat at all... Very wicked seller..
Where your own rn7pro tracking don reach cos my own shipment was a scam..d guy na dead
departed country of origin on 12th but i dont know why everything appears uniform, i then check 17track nd i saw 17th as date of departure which i know 12th was initial date i came across earlier... inshot i dont know, this whole thing is doing me jantamanta

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
LEGITLAYO:

By activated, what do you mean ?

Referring to your mi account, am assuming you have your mi Id and all that active on your phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mckandre:
departed country of origin on 12th but i dont know why everything appears uniform, i then check 17track nd i saw 17th as date of departure which i know 12th was initial date i came across earlier... inshot i dont know, this whole thing is doing me jantamanta

If you want to get your accurate tracking, use 17track just ignore whatever that alixpress tracking status states. Better still use cainao for a real time update, alixpress status shows departed from origin country as soon as the item is handed over to airline. Cainao global is your best bet. So with this your item just got despatched 2 days ago.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CityNGR: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
GIVE IT 8 DAYS

Mckandre:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
sureteeboy:
Please, I need a quality headphone on Aliexpress that's not too expensive. Which one should I go for?
Come lemme arrange one for u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ifedith:

Come lemme arrange one for u
I'm also interested. How do I come?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

The competition is over I think, I can't be sure though.
okay cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2conquer: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
So , my redmi note 7 pro landed today courtesy Protein.

Sleek is an understatement

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

If you want to get your accurate tracking, use 17track just ignore whatever that alixpress tracking status states. Better still use cainao for a real time update, alixpress status shows departed from origin country as soon as the item is handed over to airline. Cainao global is your best bet. So with this your item just got despatched 2 days ago.
i was already hoping my pick-up would be on Tuesday nextweek sad

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
CityNGR:
GIVE IT 8 DAYS

mchw

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
hausadreturn:
I'm also interested. How do I come?
070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
macbeyland:
Your touchscreen is becoming faulty. You need to begin to contemplate changing it. It's only going to get worse. It happened to me. A repairer told me that it normally happens on a screen without screen protector, especially when the screen begins to get direct contact with moisture, water etc.
I seel xiaomi product accessories and also repair. I have the touch pad, screen, battery in stock .you can contact me on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LEGITLAYO: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Referring to your mi account, am assuming you have your mi Id and all that active on your phone.
Of course ma'am.
Thanks for your input, I appreciate .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mckandre:

Okay aliexpress tracking gives u wrong info...dat 12th despatch was actually hand over to airline... The real departure date nai de 17track
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mckandre:
i was already hoping my pick-up would be on Tuesday nextweek sad

Could still be, shipping seems improved these days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ifedith:

There's really nothing much btw global and Chinese version, only if ur a themer...
Here is a a screen shot of my phone
do Chinese get more themes than global?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WIXE(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Who has the Redmi note 7 for sale, am in Calabar
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
do Chinese get more themes than global?
No sir... Global has more themes, but Chinese has more features...
Both tho have themes

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Could still be, shipping seems improved these days.
In fact, it has tremendously improved. Even my small packet products never exceed 3 weeks before arriving. Registered Airmail and Standard Shipping are even faster
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
WIXE:
Who has the Redmi note 7 for sale, am in Calabar
I can arrange one for u... 070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Holuwaxheun:
The image below might be of use for people that think larger screen size equals to larger phone size.
the narrow display allows typing with ease with one hand

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hardheolar(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nuel182:
Gurus,how effective is note 6 pro and note 7, when using Snapchat??
Is it smooth the way iPhone z with Snapchat??
Snapchat runs smoothly on my note 7. A lady was amazed when she used it without any lag

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
blackiridis:
Redmi 7?
Redmi Note 7?

24th we go know smiley
this says it all

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
flexerking:
this says it all
they just made a post about camera....please drop the picture here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nkeona(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.