Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184576 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Wetin funny na??

He he he. Odù
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
rookidmart:

Alipocket is tied to your account...
For that I'll need access to your account...

That's not an issue..
Will tell you once I'm ready...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
princetom1:
Jezz, am having goose pimples.
This Xiaomi thread is moving at d speed of Xiaomi grin, So many people wanna buy phones today, in the next 1 month, we will have countless Xiaomist joining the team. We don't make empty noise like the tecno wrappers and Co, neither do we abuse anyone, yet, the ministry is moving.

Nice one guys.

cc:, noobody, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, Gptech, vintino, fibonacci2526
You better go hustle, make enough money dey for the 500th page groove.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
noobody:

Expect my call bro,i am on the move right now,wud buzz u,wen am done.
Alright bro! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gptech:

You better go hustle, make enough money dey for the 500th page groove.

LOL. Am skint joorrr
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

I think he is referring to the redmi 4 series though, No?
Oh. Was talking about Note 4X and Redmi 4A
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bboyZ: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Baroba:

There is no global ROM for the N4X so the flashed it with that of RN4.. its very OK.. Wait for the gurus to clarify first, but I read it somewhere..

There is now...the sellers are just lazy or not techy..... Xiaomi had since released global rom for 4X
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
How i go use all this b4 e expire nah

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
One of the least goods i expected to recieve in less than a month,i ordered its days after i order my mocollo and note 4x with sone spare cents i had hanging arnd in my alipokcet(0.63cents)surpisingly it was the item i got the sms to come pick up,came in tru 4px or so,the update on alixpress tracking stoped at preparing to dispatch to overseas,even all the alixpress standard shipping tracking updates,dis one still fast pass am.and i am amazed at its quality as well,its the same with the ones we buy at ikeja cv,nd d thick well.na dash i was dash dis one out sha,to one of my clients who trusted me grin .

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
To all you mocollo hunters grin nor b ma fault ooo,dem say tmrw again,my fone sef never land nd i don dey Hot for am sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
noobody:
Redmi note 4x/note 4 global,/note 4 mtk screen tempered screen glass now available,jusr heading out of the post office now,pix later!!
Mocollo toh bad,i am selling at the exact rate i got it on alixpress

First to cum grin (payment),first to serve ooo

Your number bro make I quick send the money
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
hay2zed50:

Your number bro make I quick send the money

Nope,money after we negotiate price nd you are satisfied with what you see.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
noobody:

Nope,money after we negotiate price nd you are satisfied with what you see. 08100115319
Negotiate price?! Thought you said AliExpress price?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
jboixxx:

Negotiate price?! Thought you said AliExpress price?

You would be surprised bro,person still whatsapp me yesterday,dey tell me say e wan pick up two at 1.5k,nd from the store i got mine,one temepered glass is 4.84 dollars,never add shipping fee of 2.19 oo,but i would be selling one for 1.5k,i gave the guy the analysis with pictures and proof.he still told 1.5k for two,
So na why i say after we negotiate price,my price is 1.5k all d negotiation wud still fall back on 1.5k cos dats my final price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tweetums:
Wow, I got my phone today....

Tweetums u went back to note 3 again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
noobody:

You would be surprised bro,person still whatsapp me yesterday,dey tell me say e wan pick up two at 1.5k,nd from the store i got mine,one temepered glass is 4.84 dollars,never add shipping fee of 2.19 oo,but i would be selling one for 1.5k,i gave the guy the analysis with pictures and proof.he still told 1.5k for two,
So na why i say after we negotiate price,my price is 1.5k all d negotiation wud still fall back on 1.5k cos dats my final price.

LOL, they wan buy 2 mocolo glasses for #1500? Aye ni ka oooo.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Go9d afternoon. while trying to make a purchase on Aliexpress, I noticed that the seller expressly stated it that, there won't be tracking number for the item based on free shipping.

how person go track this kind item?

and how person go even claim am for post office since the item no go get tracking no...

make Una help me out on this.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
rookidmart:

1. Grouped notifications: messages from a particular app are stacked together.

2. Direct Reply.
You can reply messages directly from the notification drawer without having to open the app.

3. Multi Window/ Split Screen.
Samsung has always had this but now all OEMs have access to this in Nougat, don't know if Xiaomi implemented it in MIUI.
From your recents screen, you'll drag an app card to the status bar then the screen is split between that app and the previous app.
I doubt it's in MIUI considering the fact that recents apps are not in cards.

There are other under-the-hood changes.
If I remember more I'll add.

They are,u can change it if u like
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Go9d afternoon. while trying to make a purchase on Aliexpress, I noticed that the seller expressly stated it that, there won't be tracking number for the item based on free shipping.

and how person go even claim am for post office since the item no go get tracking no...

Use option B ,
You pay.. I ordered something sellers shipping method never came
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Pay for shipping if you can afford it. That's the only way you can track
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

Pay for shipping if you can afford it. That's the only way you can track

thanks bro.

GrandMufti, what then will b the implication if I no get money for the shipping?

pls, is there a way around it aside paying for the shipping cost?

If I can't afford the shipping cost ,Will the item get to Nigeria, and how will I claim it at the post office ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dam5reey:

Use option B , You pay.. I ordered something sellers shipping method never came
I don't understand bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

LOL, they wan buy 2 mocolo glasses for #1500? Aye ni ka oooo.

grin there ika is tripple much,1.5k sef never cover d cost,dem still dey price am,people can b funny thou.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Chai you just dey hype this your note 4x, i over sure say redmi 4 prime battery go do well pass am based on the screen size. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I saw 1 review on YouTube, I was impressed, the guy got 14hrs sot,and he listed things he did with the phone and time spent doing them,time since last charged was 1d23hr,nw my mind is set on that redmi note 4x, no matter how long it takes for my money to complete,just need to sell this mumu c8 first
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Guys, keyboard had shown me pepper lately. Which keyboard do u guys think it's best?

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, Dam5reey, vower, raboma
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
vower:

I saw 1 review on YouTube, I was impressed, the guy got 14hrs sot,and he listed things he did with the phone and time spent doing them,time since last charged was 1d23hr,nw my mind is set on that redmi note 4x, no matter how long it takes for my money to complete,just need to sell this mumu c8 first

C8? How much u dey sell? Incase. I thought dem talk say the c8 na baba? grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
noobody:

It's a very good deal bro, (for me) and seriously, Mr Kazz seems like a nice guy to me . . .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
princetom1:

C8? How much u dey sell? Incase. I thought dem talk say the c8 na baba? grin cheesy

Oga na just 30k only o tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
princetom1:

Abeg make una leave C8, lipsrsealed

Jump to your Keyboard, I just prefer simple thing, I use Google Keyboard undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
vower:

Oga na just 30k only o tongue

Alright, I go buy am If you fit tell me its is 2GB Ram Version or the Ram is well optimised, A colleague is ready to join winning team too.. Infinix 1GB ram don show him cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dam5reey:

Alright, I go buy am If you fit tell me its is 2GB Ram Version or the Ram is well optimised, A colleague is ready to join winning team too.. Infinix 1GB ram don show him cry
sometimes eh my mind go dey tell me say I for just managed my redmi note 3 cracked screen,it was well manageable b4 o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
noobody:

Omo! Peeps no get chill oo! Shuu!? 1.5k is highly reasonable wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oliveronline, Goziesolar and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.