Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251235 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) (4804) (4805) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2019
According to Nipost, my item is in Lagoscheesycheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2019
zevous:

Please can you give me a link that shows how to do all the process

Go the tweaking thread, or XDA forum. I haven't done any.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2019
Debroslink:
For those who use the RN7 now, does it work with Glo 4G band 28(700)?

Nah. It doesn't work with band 28, but I heard Glo is gradually rolling out on band 3.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2019
IKON360:

I told you it will come

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2019
Kai, this week seemed like the slowest week of my life.

Monday don dey reach, body don dey shake. grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2019
biznus:
Hey guys...Please two requests:

Those with the rn7 kindly try to install the Google lens app. It is not compatible with many phones even with oreo android 8.1. It would be a big plus if Google lens is compatible with rn7.

Secondly, my budget is 50k. I'm willing to sacrifice 8k. but what I see here is 68k. Please when will slot start selling @58k?

On RN7 also and it's working absolutely fine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2019
biznus:

Yes... I AM. I pushed and got the desired responses. After Henree's unboxing review, I was impressed. I'm adding (subscribing) Henree to the list. Though I learned therefrom that rn7 doesn't come with earpiece but no props. I am a very objective person. Everything I did was targeted to elicit a desired result. Also someone practically uploaded screen shots of the rn7 icon though it was the PRO VERSION.
I like your response

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madjnr: 3:51pm On May 03, 2019
acekid109:
pay without the coupon, it will work
yes but money was withdrawn from my bank account and they said order closed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2019
genius43:

I told you it will come
thanks, I am so excited. Eagerly anticipating the arrival
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2019
Glad it all worked out... I can sense the calm all the way from here... grin

IKON360:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Excelboi(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2019
messymelly have PO called or text you for collection of your package today?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2019
IKON360:

Lol. Hope your mind has calmed down now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2019
IKON360:

thanks, I am so excited. Eagerly anticipating the arrival

We are also anticipating your unboxing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2019
Please bosses, the screen of redmi 7 and Redmi note 7 are both 6.26 inches won't a screen protector for both phones be interchangeable??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2019
madjnr:
yes but money was withdrawn from my bank account and they said order closed
it will be refunded, it might take about 5 working days or less
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2019
genius43:

We are also anticipating your unboxing
sure, that is definite
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ray1251(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2019
Please do i need to get hybrid sim card extension stuff for the Xiaomi note 7 when I get it, I want to use my 2 sim card and memory cards
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2019
saky18:

Lol. Hope your mind has calmed down now
my mind has relaxed, I can now face books small
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 4:27pm On May 03, 2019
This RN7 na the baddest phone I ever used, God bless all the phone experts and vendors in the house for pointing so many of us to this phone. People will just be looking at me with envy while playing with my phone as if I am using iPhone X. But guys one more thing, who can help me root this phone, Airtel been wan kill me since yesterday, I don sub twice. Someone should help with rooting of the phone abeg.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2019
Sammy1973:
This RN7 na the baddest phone I ever used, God bless all the phone experts and vendors on the house for pointing so many of us to this phone. People will just be looking at me with envy while playing with my phone as if I am using iPhone X. But guys one more thing, who can help me root this phone, Airtel been wan kill since yesterday, I don sub twice. Someone shoul help with rooting of the phone abeg.

It has nothing to do with rooting Airtel has been dubious with their data deductions of late.

For rooting head over to XDA. The first step is to unlock your bootloader, it takes time for your request to be granted

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2019
Sammy1973:
This RN7 na the baddest phone I ever used, God bless all the phone experts and vendors in the house for pointing so many of us to this phone. People will just be looking at me with envy while playing with my phone as if I am using iPhone X. But guys one more thing, who can help me root this phone, Airtel been wan kill me since yesterday, I don sub twice. Someone should help with rooting of the phone abeg.

What do you want to achieve by rooting your phone?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kamaye(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2019
Sammy1973:
please don't root your precious phone unless you have a very important reason for doing so, Xiaomi phones are nearly perfect that you don't need root permission to enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 03, 2019
Excelboi:
messymelly have PO called or text you for collection of your package today?
no call from em
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:43pm On May 03, 2019
Sammy1973:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 03, 2019
Sammy1973:
restrict background data

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 4:53pm On May 03, 2019
This Battery Don Dey Make Me Fear Oo! Beastly!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whizpeter(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2019
Kamaye:
please don't root your precious phone unless you have a very important reason for doing so, Xiaomi phones are nearly perfect that you don't need root permission to enjoy it.

Can we change the font of this phone without root permission?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Excelboi(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2019
messymelly:

no call from em
Nawa o. Samething here. My package arrived my local PO yesterday morning. Went there sef, was told to wait for text. Monday things probably.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by danthamccoy(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2019
Guys, for some reason, my RN 7 refuses to detect Ntel network. Any suggestions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2019
Last year, it was Mi Max 2 users waxing lyrical but this year it is Redmi Note 7 users.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Landforce1: 5:08pm On May 03, 2019
I ordered for RN7 the 4/64gb variant on AliExpress since 29th and it has not been shipped. I'm beginning to panic already. And this is my first time of shopping on AliExpress. I don't know whether to cancel my order or not
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2019
Landforce1:
I ordered for RN7 the 4/64gb variant on AliExpress since 29th and it has not been shipped. I'm beginning to panic already. And this is my first time of shopping on AliExpress. I don't know whether to cancel my order or not
calm down, aliexpress/china are on worker's break, shipment will resume by 5th of this month

(1) (2) (3) ... (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) (4804) (4805) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: davomaster(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.