Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,746 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9489157 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mckandre:
pls guys theirs one issue m facing now, that my mastercard is now usable at-list i ve exhausted my allocated $100 for the month,but i needed another card to complete a transaction,so i used my sis card, which i used to fund $10 for the first trial and twas successful. on the second attempt, it requested for an appeal,now my question is;since the second card is requesting for an appeal and its not mine,can i still use my first card to do transactions ie funnding my alipocket.

Gptech princetom1 Protein0 jboixxx and the rest of the house

You will have to try it to find out on April 1st, since u exhausted ur monthly limit on ur card. I suggest u appeal that ur sister card, u will enjoy the benefit soon. Don't be discourage

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
noobody:

Note 4x sir,still available
Abeg o kuku give me the link for that transparent type,its like ama cancel my previous(framed type) order ASAP shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Make una use tonight pray for my case o...Appeal since Wednesday last week still never clear. I don follow CC talk taya... Frustration na understatement....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dam5reey:

That S8 is okay, but we are waiting for Mi6 and Mi6+.. cool
make S8 and + dey their Lane...
Yea, great devices from Sammy, but little disappointed maybe the hype was overshot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

You will have to try it to find out on April 1st, since u exhausted ur monthly limit on ur card. I suggest u appeal that ur sister card, u will enjoy the benefit soon. Don't be discourage
i doubt if i will appeal o because that my sis is lazy about going to the bank for that online banking applicaion but i no blame m sha considering the bank distance from where i say which is quite far.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mckandre:
pls guys theirs one issue m facing now, that my mastercard is now usable at-list i ve exhausted my allocated $100 for the month,but i needed another card to complete a transaction,so i used my sis card, which i used to fund $10 for the first trial and twas successful. on the second attempt, it requested for an appeal,now my question is;since the second card is requesting for an appeal and its not mine,can i still use my first card to do transactions ie funnding my alipocket.

Gptech princetom1 Protein0 jboixxx and the rest of the house

You can use your details to appeal self your ID and the card copies explain it is for your sister like a colleague did.. he stated the card was for his wife it was Accepted he was able to fund 100$ once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
emaminaj:
Make una use tonight pray for my case o...Appeal since Wednesday last week still never clear. I don follow CC talk taya... Frustration na understatement....

Be calm... Don't discouraged ask CC to fastrack and it will be done within 24 hours if you have an accepted appeal quote the case number... Ensure you are chatting with the appropriate department dealing with appeal cases... Good luck
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mckandre:
i doubt if i will appeal o because that my sis is lazy about going to the bank for that online banking applicaion but i no blame m sha considering the bank distance from where i say which is quite far.

Use your own details appeal... If you have official ID bank statement and the card copies

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
i
Dam5reey:

You can use your details to appeal self your ID and the card copies explain it is for your sister like a colleague did.. he stated the card was for his wife it was Accepted he was able to fund 100$ once
i dont understand,are u saying i should use every detail i used on my first card to appeal for this second one xcept the card detail photos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amadika(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
I just hope this mocolo tempered glass stand out from the rest. I've changed 4 tempered glasses since January I started using Mi5.
I encourage those begging others to order for them to try to do it themselves. The worst that can happen is for you to provide details of your card during appeal which is very easy. You won't loss your money as long as u have genuine access to the card u are using
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dam5reey:

Use your own details appeal... If you have official ID bank statement and the card copies
that statement of account is the issue o since i need her to be enabled for online banking to be able to get it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mckandre:
i i dont understand,are u saying i should use every detail i used on my first card to appeal for this second one xcept the card detail photos

Upload your own ID documents, bank statement, and the card copies you want to appeal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
amadika:
I just hope this mocolo tempered glass stand out from the rest. I've changed 4 tempered glasses since January I started using Mi5.
I encourage those begging others to order for them to try to do it themselves. The worst that can happen is for you to provide details of your card during appeal which is very easy. You won't loss your money as long as u have genuine access to the card u are using

Mocolo TS is of good quality, I have it one my Mi Max after wasting money on two cheapos. very pleased with it..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dani4tech(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please... Apart from using access bank and gtb... Is there any other way of purchasing from aliexpress? I need the Xiaomi redmi x4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
amadika:
U dey use ur phone play tennis abi?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dani4tech:
Please... Apart from using access bank and gtb... Is there any other way of purchasing from aliexpress? I need the Xiaomi redmi x4
Nope.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dani4tech(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gptech:

Nope.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dani4tech:

Thanks

There are people who are willing to help you here if u can't trust em
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
noobody:

Note 4x sir,still available
Mckandre:
Abeg o kuku give me the link for that transparent type,its like ama cancel my previous(framed type) order ASAP shocked
Answer na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
nadalion:
how far now, have you decided about sold that your Gionee?

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
akinis09:
nawao protein0 u don turn full-time xiaomite grin but am yet to c ur view regarding xiaomi and Gionee. To be frank this thread don go far o kiss undecided from which page make I start from undecided embarassed

A topic of another day bro.
wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dani4tech(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
princetom1:

There are people who are willing to help you here if u can't trust em
Recommend them...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Protein0:

But this is your thread, oga?

https://www.nairaland.com/3708271/need-redmi-note-4x-seller
Hehehehe funny, yeah this 4x is for somebody
Already made arrangements for the note 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
If person play game from 7am with 100% ba3,when u think the phone ba3 go take die,am talking about note 4x o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
HOW TO.JUMP APPEAL
1)Pay directly with your ATM card for less than 100$ products
..2) fund your account after the transaction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gptech:

U even get luck say some run go watch s8 and s8+ release, mayb na 12 pages u for meet.
Hahaha! Na to jump and pass o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2017
vower:
If person play game from 7am with 100% ba3,when u think the phone ba3 go take die,am talking about note 4x o

5pm in the evening, based on Protein0 test..10hours SOT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Mckandre:
Ask her to chat them up on Twitter or via their chat platform on their website. I got for my sister via their webchat platform earlier this year. Just for her to answer some questions authenticating the ownership.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Dani4tech:

Recommend them...
noobody protein0

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Baroba:

Mocolo TS is of good quality, I have it one my Mi Max after wasting money on two cheapos. very pleased with it..
Got my N4 today! Truly, black is beautiful! I felt like sending it back or manufacturing the black case using 3D Printer....But i go de look am sha.

Got Mocolo Tempered Screen for it but didn't fit well as i had to slant it abit to accommodate the selfie camera, which as a result causes a little distortion in button backlighting​. Still manageable still. And it is 2.5D

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2017
jboixxx:

Got my N4 today! Truly, black is beautiful! I felt like sending it back or manufacturing the black case using 3D Printer....But i go de look am sha.

Got Mocolo Tempered Screen for it but didn't fit well as i had to slant it abit to accommodate the selfie camera, which as a result causes a little distortion in button backlighting​. Still manageable still. And it is 2.5D

You know how we roll nau. Put a price tag and see people contacting u while u order for black note 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:46am On Mar 30, 2017
princetom1:

You know how we roll nau. Put a price tag and see people contacting u while u order for black note 4x

Hahaha! Note4 global for sale o! You want? contact me! But my price isn't AliExpress price o, no one should contact to tell me torry o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.