Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222275 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
Mayorbriggs:
I called the one opposite Sharif at banex
thanks a lot. I'll check there later
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
we will soon start paying u salary

You people should do o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Nice doing business with you boss man. Funniest thing was that, I never knew u were the one I had transaction with grin grin grin grin (Apologies cool cool cool grin grin grin)

I am happy the transaction was fast and swift.

Thanks for the trust.

Enjoy ur device boss.

wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
No problem. Thanks you needed to have the celebration this phone brought into the house yesterday lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henrygold100: 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
henry007:

Redmi Note 7 Pro Slow? Screenshot the about page and share.

Yes. So far so good. A few new features after the update like face ID for Nigerian region and an option to hide the notch etc
it got faster this morning, maybe it's network.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayorbriggs: 1:38pm On May 08, 2019
IKON360:

No problem. Thanks you needed to have the celebration this phone brought into the house yesterday lol
do you sell rn7 3g/32?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2019
Genius43, you deserve chilled 1 litre of coke
By the way others in the house, my find device doesn't click, what's the problem?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2019
Mayorbriggs:
do you sell rn7 3g/32?
Lol no o, I bought through the boss I earlier mentioned
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2019
IKON360:
By the way others in the house, my find device doesn't click, what's the problem?

Have you signed in or created your mi account?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2019
IKON360:

Smiles. I understand the kind anxiety and fear having to transact with someone u have not met before. Am glad I didnt disappoint you. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henrygold100: 1:50pm On May 08, 2019
genius43:

Download all Google play services from the Mi store
alright thanks, other apps that I collected from other phone or downloaded are working perfectly well.. which other apps must I download from mi store for it to work.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayorbriggs: 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
IKON360:

Lol no o, I bought through the boss I earlier mentioned
okay thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayorbriggs: 1:52pm On May 08, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Smiles. I understand the kind anxiety and fear having to transact with someone u have not met before. Am glad I didnt disappoint you. grin grin grin grin grin
do you sell rn7 3g/32?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henrygold100: 1:58pm On May 08, 2019
naijasensei:

You don't just download the play store apk or copy the apk from someone else expecting it to work, it won't. There should be a Mi store app on your phone, open it, then search for the play store and install it, several supporting apps will also be installed (Google Services Framework, to name one).
Alternatively, you can download the Google Installer Apk, or search google for instructions on how to install Google play store on Redmi note 7 pro.
alright thanks, the first time I downloaded it, there was a pop up notification that said something like (I can still disable it in settings). I didn't get the message well. wanted to screenshot it buh it disappeared. I will just try what u just told u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
cheesy ....haaa my chest...guy ya wicked
lol

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2019
Mayorbriggs:
do you sell rn7 3g/32?

If you dont mind, I can help you place order for it VIA Jumia. U can check my signature for my contact.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2019
henrygold100:
alright thanks, other apps that I collected from other phone or downloaded are working perfectly well.. which other apps must I download from mi store for it to work.

Just search Google on the mi store and install all Google services

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frostylook: 2:04pm On May 08, 2019
veekid:
If they dinor cancel the order, come and cancel it oooo.... Too know
They cancelled my order, phone was in my cart already. Network slowed down in payment and next thing I saw was the phone in my cart was out of stock angry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2019
veekid:
lol

Last Last I still partially blame Glo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Nah got 3 for family and friends. cheesy cheesy
Hmm, no wonder! Plz can I snap up one from you unto "friends" level? wink

Imagine me being stalled during the payment & missing out while folks were busy picking multiple copies. I didn't even notice POD option was back in my location embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2019
genius43:

Have you signed in or created your mi account?
Yes, they you need to sign in to be able to download themes from theme store?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 2:12pm On May 08, 2019
2kurupt:

Hmm, no wonder! Plz I can snap up one from you unto "friends" level? wink

Imagine me being stalled during the payment & missing out while folks were busy picking multiple copies. I didn't even notice POD option was back in my location embarassed

I feel your pain.. I'm glad I got it grin
Payment on delivery though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2019
IKON360:

Yes, they you need to sign in to be able to download themes from theme store?

Yes you have to be signed in
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tziz(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2019
Pls somone should gimme a link to a valid Gcam apk for RN7 na, i don search post tire here! undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 2:18pm On May 08, 2019
Jean007:
Pls someone should recommend micro USB cable I can buy from ae, the follow come I'm using just got burnt with my powerbank, I'm using redmi note 5
I an a USB Cable seller & I have Baseus USB Cables in stock.
Contact me for a good deal.

Find my USB Cable sales thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3461770/want-original-micro-type-c/23

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 2:18pm On May 08, 2019
Jean007:
Pls someone should recommend micro USB cable I can buy from ae, the follow come I'm using just got burnt with my powerbank, I'm using redmi note 5
I an a USB Cable seller & I have Baseus USB Cables in stock.
Contact me for a good deal.

Find my USB Cable sales thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3461770/want-original-micro-type-c/23
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 2:22pm On May 08, 2019
Jean007:
Baseus USB Cable available here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3461770/want-original-micro-type-c/23#78145383
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2019
Kceefresh19:

I feel your pain.. I'm glad I got it grin
Payment on delivery though
Thanks mate, every dog has its day sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by praise45: 2:25pm On May 08, 2019
IKON360:

Pls how did you activate your dark mode. Be trying to activate on RN7 but I didn't get it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 2:30pm On May 08, 2019
Gptech:

I decide to quote this because of wetin happen to me today. After purchasing one cheap RGB LED bulb from AliExpress, I say make I try am out whether e go make sense as advertised. I sharply unbox, and unsurprisingly, the remote control nr come with battery. After spending some time to get the battery, the malam mistakenly insert am the wrong way, so eventually the remote control come go bad, na then I remember say I get IR blaster, only doubt na say if any app go dey for playstore to support the bulb. After doing some little research, I see one app for playstore, and eventually, everything work like magic, chai, waste of money. Now the Ir blaster dey even more useful than ever before grin.
The IR blaster is not working with any of my appliances, I don't know if I am not using it right. Do you know of any app which I can use with the IR blaster to make it work with my decoder and TV?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amadika(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2019
Jumia already shipped my 48k RN7. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BrokenBarbie: 2:31pm On May 08, 2019
amadika:

Yes oo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 2:32pm On May 08, 2019
amadika:

It's with you right now? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.