Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9289164 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lambotee(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2019
IKON360:
Says who?
name of theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tziz(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2019
tonyx4x44:
Been trying to set up my MI account since yesterday but no confirmation message on both the email and SMS option embarassed

Any help?
Ah, I just registered now sef, no stress, very fast n smooth. Are u sure ur not making mistake while putting ur fon number? In the pane where u put ur number, start ur fon number with "0", dnt start with "8" because u see "+234" der o!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2019
maverickdude:
Jumia came through. Last last, flash sale no be scam cheesy
when did you order?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mahkanjuh: 11:43am On May 09, 2019
People have been talking about mi store, not sure I can find it only phone oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chiboy1116: 11:43am On May 09, 2019
Pls I need a good power bank , location Abuja.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maverickdude(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2019
veekid:
when did you order?
Yesterday. Flash sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2019
maverickdude:
Yesterday. Flash sale
I ordered yesterday too, mine isn't tracking sef. Where's your location?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 11:49am On May 09, 2019
veekid:
Hmmm.. Mine was supposed to come today but I shifted it till tomorrow
This rain sha cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 11:50am On May 09, 2019
maverickdude:
Jumia came through. Last last, flash sale no be scam cheesy
It's blue Abi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 11:51am On May 09, 2019
veekid:
Check your email
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2019
Kceefresh19:

Hmmm.. Mine was supposed to come today but I shifted it till tomorrow
This rain sha cry
mine will deliver today too, just got a call from the courier
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 11:52am On May 09, 2019
IKON360:

Says who?
what's the name
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Daddi: 11:53am On May 09, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Only weak point I've observed is that it's not a great device for gaming. Asides that, it handles my daily activities flawlessly. And the camera is very nice.

what of the battery, does it last?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maverickdude(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2019
veekid:
Ibadan. UI to be precise
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 11:56am On May 09, 2019
veekid:
mine will deliver today too, just got a call from the courier
Okay na.. Come give us review sha grin wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kekilika: 12:02pm On May 09, 2019
Paxziano:

R u sure it's this safe? If a call is made to the 2nd line in 2nd space, and it's the 1st space that is currently in use, would the phone ring? �
Upon creation of second space, only native app is common to both spaces. Third party apps you installed when you haven't created the second space won't appear in second space. So you will have to install third party apps. Whatever you do in second space like taking pictures, sending texts, receiving/making calls will not appear in first space. Likewise, whatever you do in first space remain in first space. Now for call, it's independent of which space you are, it will ring out but the history will be recorded only in what space you were. Same with text message.

Note: I haven't used this feature, but I have watched YouTube on it. Waiting for real users to come forth

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2019
kekilika:

Upon creation of second space, only native app is common to both spaces. Third party apps you installed when you haven't created the second space won't appear in second space. So you will have to install third party apps. Whatever you do in second space like taking pictures, sending texts, receiving/making calls will not appear in first space. Likewise, whatever you do in first space remain in first space. Now for call, it's independent of which space you are, it will ring out but the history will be recorded only in what space you were. Same with text message.

Note: I haven't used this feature, but I have watched YouTube on it. Waiting for real users to come forth
you're right.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MsFaith: 12:17pm On May 09, 2019
My Xiaomi Note 4 Pro, that I have been using since September 2017, has developed issue with its screen and flex. After making inquires for replacement, no one has the accessories here in Nigeria.

cry what should I do? the phone is still good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maverickdude(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2019
Kceefresh19:

It's blue Abi?
yea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2019
veekid:
when did you order?
I ordered on Monday. It arrived on Wednesday but I had to reschedule because I was out of town so I collected it today.
You can get in contact with ssANIKUDIss to place an order for you, that's how I got mine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 12:22pm On May 09, 2019
CityNGR:

Not fair ..the poor lady will be bombarded with calls now

Please modify your quote too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=atheistandproud post=78236415][/quote] what branch?
My side Still Neva recieve the phones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OneKinGuy(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2019
MsFaith:
My Xiaomi Note 4 Pro, that I have been using since September 2017, has developed issue with its screen and flex. After making inquires for replacement, no one has the accessories here in Nigeria.

cry what should I do? the phone is still good.
Buy new screen online and take it to phone engineers to replace

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2019
Daddi:

what of the battery, does it last?

Very well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2019
chiboy1116:
Pls I need a good power bank , location Abuja.
come and buy xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank with fast charge @9500.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2019
henry007:
Why are people getting screen protectors for the Redmi Note7? Are people not well informed?

Hmmmm. I wish the screens were really as strong as a gorilla.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyx4x44(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2019
tziz:

Ah, I just registered now sef, no stress, very fast n smooth. Are u sure ur not making mistake while putting ur fon number? In the pane where u put ur number, start ur fon number with "0", dnt start with "8" because u see "+234" der o!

It worked. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maverickdude(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2019
Diegobonito:
They'll cancel the order, watch, they want you to buy at the original selling price. Enough of the hype on this phone, cos they'll soon Increase the price. Let everyone be buying the phone on a Low key and they'll reduce the price soon. Enough of the hype!!!! I'm so livid right now
Actually, the order wasn't cancelled. I have collected the phone this morning grin

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 1:14pm On May 09, 2019
Mayorbriggs:
Best theme
Name of theme bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 1:14pm On May 09, 2019
mahkanjuh:
People have been talking about mi store, not sure I can find it only phone oooo

What do you need it for? Are you using a Chinese version or a global version phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2019
kekilika:

You can move data and app btw both spaces, all the app you installed on the first space can be move to the other space and vice versa. There's an option to use an app in both spaces under diff account. God bless Alh. Lee for that feature. That alone is enough to escape SARS out there plus it's good for cheating men and women.
You can have diff password for both, diff finger print for both, only you will know which one you want to enter before you apply your finger print and or password

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mahkanjuh: 1:17pm On May 09, 2019
naijasensei:

What do you need it for? Are you using a Chinese version or a global version phone?
Global version

(1) (2) (3) ... (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: davidluv(m), yongLord(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.