Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9223147 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2019
madgoat:

Shebi u said they mistakenly sent you the 6gb RAM version and you did not return it or pay the seller the balance thinking you were smart grin
Now karma is playing with you. Keep on using the fone till karma frustrates you with it. Thats just the beginning.

What is the one even saying?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by loricara: 7:25am On May 10, 2019
madgoat:

Shebi u said they mistakenly sent you the 6gb RAM version and you did not return it or pay the seller the balance thinking you were smart grin
Now karma is playing with you. Keep on using the fone till karma frustrates you with it. Thats just the beginning.
Hahaha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by loricara: 7:27am On May 10, 2019
What's the best music app?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 7:29am On May 10, 2019
Whizpeter:

Which Gcam are you people downloading bikonu?
Gcam works excellently with RN7 (even better than R7), people using the proper gcam mod are testifying.
Where is the link to the proper Gcam so we too can download?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2019
Debroslink:

Thank you for this insight. It works perfectly on my RN7 for my AC, TV, decoder and sound system. Now I feel like throwing all my remote control away. grin
works with gotv?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2019
lamidiinjury:

please Is there a way to sign in Gmail on second space?

genius43
whizpeter
gptech

help
You can do anything you are doing on the first space on the second space. Second space is like having another Android phone on another palm

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:44am On May 10, 2019
veekid:

You can do anything you are doing on the first space on the second space. Second space is like having another Android phone on another palm

yeah I did, but only Gmail is not signing in, try it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 7:44am On May 10, 2019
madgoat:

So you mean after waiting for a month plus to get a phone, I should return it and wait for probably another 6 months before I get another one or you think China is your backyard undecided
I ordered for what I needed and could afford, if a mistake would bring more expenses to me then the seller will have to give me some time and we're bargaining.

Please don't quote this moniker again till you get back your sanity.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ssANIKUDIss(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2019
mykelshowz:
If you want to order anything on jumia ,fast and with easy. Anikudi is your go to guy grin
Thanks for the recommendation Sir wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2019
youngcizza:

sell one for me

Come WhatsApp make we talk. Kindly check my signature for my contact
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2019
elantraceey:

So you mean after waiting for a month plus to get a phone, I should return it and wait for probably another 6 months before I get another one or you think China is your backyard undecided
I ordered for what I needed and could afford, if a mistake would bring more expenses to me then the seller will have to give me some time and we're bargaining.

Stop justifying cheating grin laslas we all na criminal one way or the other.
Do the honorable thing and return the fone.
That ur battery has not yet started with you... Its just warming up. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdeiz(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2019
elantraceey:

He's a renowned Xiaomi hater, always camps on this thread to dish out hateful diatribes. As his moniker implies. ..just ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2019
abdeiz:

He's a renowned Xiaomi hater, always camps on this thread to dish out hateful diatribes. As his moniker implies. ..just ignore him.

No, i am asking her to do the honourable thing and return the fone. Except if you also condone such atrocities
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2019
madgoat:

No, i am asking her to do the honourable thing and return the fone. Except if you also condone such atrocities
if it was you.... will you return the phone?
Be sincere!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdeiz(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2019
madgoat:

First of all, do your fact check, she said she understood the sellers pain and was negotiating with them. Did she ever said she wasn't going to return any compensation at all.

You're just trolling upandan.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 7:57am On May 10, 2019
oneplus 7 Pro on Aliexpress Oya Fibonacci And Saintkenny Goan Upgrade

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 7:57am On May 10, 2019
when I check my battery graph, my wifi always indicate in blue that I have use it where as I haven't.
please what can be done to solve this.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 7:59am On May 10, 2019
veekid:
works with gotv?

Very very well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2019
genius43:

You know there is a thread for tweaking right?
And what is this thread for ?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:02am On May 10, 2019
Trex4:
oneplus 7 Pro on Aliexpress Oya Fibonacci And Saintkenny Goan Upgrade

Over $700, I wish them all the best. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2019
1boylikevhis:
Unlocked my RN7 Chinese Variant's bootloader, Flashed TWRP and Magisk(all tonight), Now I'm downloading the Xiaomi EU Rom because I don't trust the other available custom ROMs especially since they're largely unofficial and usually buggy from experience.

I have just started my enjoyment of this beast and it feels good to be back in the rooting games, already itching for some Magisk modules.

Just patiently waiting for Pixel Experience then I port. MIUI works well but not really for me

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 10, 2019
genius43:

What is the one even saying?
ur RN7 dy crash apps too?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2019
Nuel182:
ur RN7 dy crash apps too?

I use a RN5, I haven't experienced any app crash
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2019
Gmajor:
Guys I've been trying to login to my Google account but it just keeps saying checking info.
I don't think service is the issue because I've been able to watch youtube videos. What could be the problem?
What version do u have?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2019
Mfunkynation:
when I check my battery graph, my wifi always indicate in blue that I have use it where as I haven't.
please what can be done to solve this.

Did you use xender during this period? Because I noticed on my device anytime you exit that particular app the WiFi will turn on, until you turn it off manually

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2019
loricara:

I read about Xiaomi 17 mins charger.by the way how mins do you think 100w phone would take to charge ?

Xiaomi n7 came with 18w it supposed to charge from zero to 100 under 30mins
As how na undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BrokenBarbie: 8:17am On May 10, 2019
Whizpeter:

What's your location?

I got the text that it will be delivered today cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2019
ibawon:

And what is this thread for ?

They created a thread for tweaking last year during a period were there was craze for unlocking bootloader, flashing TWRP, installing ROMs and Gcams. The thread was rowdy and it gave some people who have not used the brand an impression that you can't enjoy your device without tweaking. So that was how that thread was created for that purpose, same way the thread store came to be.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2019
genius43:

Did you use xender during this period? Because I noticed on my device anytime you exit that particular app the WiFi will turn on, until you turn it off manually
so sir! dont even have the app on my phonr.
what could be the cause?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2019
Kingpeter404:
Pls who has any idea I wanna downgrade my RN7 to the old version I don tire for this new update since I update am my phone don dey get problem

Proximity sensor now misbehaving
Keyboard now lagging
Battery draining too fast
Phone has been slower
Sometimes app crashes
And many more am just tired these people have good phone design but rubbish software performance I miss infinix embarassed

All this problems only you? Stop NOT saying the truth bruh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:37am On May 10, 2019
Kingpeter404:
Pls who has any idea I wanna downgrade my RN7 to the old version I don tire for this new update since I update am my phone don dey get problem

Proximity sensor now misbehaving
Keyboard now lagging
Battery draining too fast
Phone has been slower
Sometimes app crashes
And many more am just tired these people have good phone design but rubbish software performance I miss infinix embarassed
Factory reset should fix these. I don't agree with your last paragraph... Some of us using Note4 were/are still using Beta MIUI (more like testers that stable updates depends on) that receives updates weekly and we rarely have issues.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2019
2kurupt:

All this problems only you? Stop NOT saying the truth bruh
lol grin baba na to dey observe remain for this thread o, i con dey wonder if e no be same xiaomi most of us dey use, abi we no dey update too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.