Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9314875 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 5:50am On May 15, 2019
phone just fell inside water...
i removed it immediately nd tried to suck the water from it
am i safe?? wats d next move ??
no bag of rice ooh.. can these road side technicians dry it for me?? ...my heart is broken
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:54am On May 15, 2019
vickthorious:
no bag of rice ooh.. can these road side technicians dry it for me?? ...my heart is broken

Yes. Switch it off and give them

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dahgifted(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2019
Please can xaomi launcher work on other devices and if yes will the launcher change the status bar am not using a xaomi phone buh i love the way xaomi ui is
Ps.
I do see colourful app pack on some xaomi device is it a 3rd party app?
And can someone suggest good customisable app like
Icon pack
Launcher
Widget. Pardon my typos please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2019
Kingxway:
Yeah bro, the phone is quite amazing. Wish the battery percentage doesn't display. If I know how to set it that way
set it to graphical display in your settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:07am On May 15, 2019
bagger293:
Hello Fellow Xiaomites, is it possible to purchase a phone from flipkart and get it shipped to Nigeria??

They don't ship to Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 6:07am On May 15, 2019
mahkanjuh:

Please, how much is the LG XBoom?
070three108zero287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2019
fantilopezzy:
lols
maybe for a mediocre gamer like u
it's hard
but for hardcore gamers its so easy
finished the vice city for long
am playing san Andres
but am hooked!
til looking for a way to pass it sha
stop spewing trash. The demolition man was never easy for anyone as a first timer. It is with repetitive play that you get to master it.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2019
DExponential:

Looks like it. The phone is for someone and the guy has been disturbing me.
a device I ordered for someone on the fifth of april has been dispatched since 18th last month. The owner has been sniffing my ass ever since; he even Gave me a dead line, that is, this week's Friday.

We go change am for ourselves this Friday, because I convinced him into the deal saying it'd take roughly two weeks. He never trusted anything that has to do with the web, talk less from overseas. grin

The guy dey para gan angry

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LargeBreed(m): 6:55am On May 15, 2019
tonyx4x44:
My lockscreen is always blank, and yes I've set the wallpaper. Any help?

RN7
mine just started that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2019
Mayorwer:
The wait is getting longer everyday...how long does it take to move parcel from lagos post office to abuja post office? ahh. the parcel has been in lagos since friday.

Track with Nipost to be sure
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2019
dahgifted:
Please can xaomi launcher work on other devices and if yes will the launcher change the status bar am not using a xaomi phone buh i love the way xaomi ui is
Ps.
I do see colourful app pack on some xaomi device is it a 3rd party app?
And can someone suggest good customisable app like
Icon pack
Launcher
Widget. Pardon my typos please.
the closest 3rd party launcher to xiaomi MIUI is poco launcher, get it on play store. If u still don't like it, get a xiaomi phone. tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:03am On May 15, 2019
Mustiboy:
stop spewing trash. The demolition man was never easy for anyone as a first timer. It is with repetitive play that you get to master it.
No mission is hard in GTA SA except learning Aircraft. As for demolition man it's one of the easiest missions in sa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:03am On May 15, 2019
Mckandre:
the closest 3rd party launcher to xiaomi MIUI is poco launcher, get it on play store. If u still don't like it, get a xiaomi phone. tongue
I love the launcher
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2019
messymelly:

I love the launcher
m a core Miui fan or nothing cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:08am On May 15, 2019
Which phone screen protector will fit in Redmi 7 perfectly?
And help me suggest...
So I can get it locally

Mhen shipping time for aliexpress eeh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2019
messymelly:

No mission is hard in GTA SA except learning Aircraft. As for demolition man it's one of the easiest missions in sa
who told you demolition man is a gta SA mission? Are you even sure you've played any of the gta series before? Demolition man is a gta vice city mission and it's as hard as fùck.

Lastly, there are some really difficult missions in gta SA. Saying no mission is difficult is a fat lie. I completed a long time ago, and I know what I passed through to pass some missions.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:11am On May 15, 2019
messymelly:

If you know any site I can download old rap/hip pop kindly help me with link thank you
I used to download from songsloverDOTapk if you can find your way around the ads

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2019
Please What's The Best Resolution In YouTube For Checking Camera Samples from A Phone? I Normally Use 360P But When I Cranked It Up To 720P The Pictures Were Marvellous. I'm Thinking The Higher Resolution Adds More Pop Than The Actual Image. What Do You Think?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:13am On May 15, 2019
shedy03:
The waiting is getting on my nerves, first time buying on aliexpress. lols.
mine is since 24th of April I am still calm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:14am On May 15, 2019
jboixxx:

I used to download from songsloverDOTapk if you can find your way around the ads
Don't worry I always get ride of stupid ads

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2019
MRSAMWEBTECHIE:
Which phone screen protector will fit in Redmi 7 perfectly?
And help me suggest...
So I can get it locally

Mhen shipping time for aliexpress eeh

Contact Noobody, he has tempered glass for Redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:22am On May 15, 2019
genius43:

Use track24.net. it is too early to be afraid beside there is avenue for dispute if the order don't arrive.
how does the dispute work?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sexiestharam(f): 7:24am On May 15, 2019
Trex4:
Please What's The Best Resolution In YouTube For Checking Camera Samples from A Phone? I Normally Use 360P But When I Cranked It Up To 720P The Pictures Were Marvellous. I'm Thinking The Higher Resolution Adds More Pop Than The Actual Image. What Do You Think?
Really? What a question! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2019
drjprince:
how does the dispute work?

You can apply for a dispute after 90 days of an order stating reasons why the seller has defaulted and you need restitution.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sexiestharam(f): 7:26am On May 15, 2019
vickthorious:
Are you asking us if you are safe? grin. Questions on this thread these days are so hilarious!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2019
sexiestharam:

Really? What a question! grin

What a response!!!! grin grin grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:27am On May 15, 2019
Mustiboy:
who told you demolition man is a gta SA mission? Are you even sure you've played any of the gta series before? Demolition man is a gta vice city mission and it's as hard as fùck.

Lastly, there are some really difficult missions in gta SA. Saying no mission is difficult is a fat lie. I completed a long time ago, and I know what I passed through to pass some missions.
Lol vicce city graphics is too old for my liking just imagined missions like dam and blast, deconstruction in GTA SA Baba....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2019
Trex4:
if u have data well, use 720p or even 1080p....but if ya managing, when it gets to the comparison side of the video, switch to 480p

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:29am On May 15, 2019
Mckandre:
m a core Miui fan or nothing cool
Hahaha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:33am On May 15, 2019
genius43:

You can apply for a dispute after 90 days of an order stating reasons why the seller has defaulted and you need restitution.
must it be 90 days for my case where my parcel has not reached my hand for almost a month now after it was shipped
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 7:34am On May 15, 2019
Hello people. Should I really update now? I hope the new update is bug free on the note 7.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dboyoji and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.