Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9182166 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4935) (4936) (4937) (4938) (4939) (4940) (4941) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Landforce1: 5:30pm On May 15, 2019
jboixxx:

You don finish using Pie?
I don chop pie tire

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2019
vickthorious:

rice jus finish ooh...and garri wont be ideal na??...i watched the opening of the redmi note 7 on youtube am scared the guy might Bleep my fone up undecided
no rice, no problem, put the phone where the sun can hit it and play songs out loud.https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/05/06/xiaomi-exec-accidentally-drops-his-mi-9-in-water-and-discovers-a-new-way-of-drying-up-a-wet-phone/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:41pm On May 15, 2019
Mustiboy:
angry sad

I'm dead. The owner will kill me. Order that I placed on the fifth of April .

If he is your friend, surely he will understand no? undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:44pm On May 15, 2019
acekid109:
Dispatched on 12th item are entering naija already, grin grin This shipping period is really good

People wey their items hang for on the 24th go soon stone you cheesy cheesy, btw we never talk about the case which is christmas-sy. Still interested?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 15, 2019
tziz:
Exactly One week of using RN7 4gb/64gb, here's a con i noticed:

The 4000mah Battery is OVER RATED!!! angry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2019
muyibabs:

$20.88 == N7,621.2 (GTBank rate)
pls what's Gtb rate to 1$
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2019
Damoxy:

Which do you have and prices
30kmah rossmoss and Xiaomi 2c
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

People wey their items hang for on the 24th go soon stone you cheesy cheesy, btw we never talk about the case which is christmas-sy. Still interested?
Sarz don hold their package for sea be that o grin. I'm still interested in the case, I'll drop a message now self
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2019
Reddington:

I know that feeling, trust me. But I think you should have given the guy every detail (positive and negetive) about online shopping, particularly on Aliexpress. And then allow him to decide whether to go on with the process still or not. You were too quick with your assurances knowing fully well how erratic and unpredictable shipping can be most times. You can't fault the guy for being agitated... I mean, he's a refined JJC and you plainly told him item would arrive in 2 weeks. The only option left for you is to get back to the guy and calmly explain EVERYTHING to him.. including the refund system, and then pray he understands. You can even introduce him to this thread if he isn't on it yet. I believe when he sees similar complaints, his nerves will calm down a little..
I'ma have to do just that. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

If he is your friend, surely he will understand no? undecided
the guy is a scumbag jare.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2019
tziz:
Exactly One week of using RN7 4gb/64gb, here's a con i noticed:

The 4000mah Battery is OVER RATED!!! angry
you were expecting 48hrs Screen on time before abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2019
Mustiboy:
the guy is a scumbag jare.
someone like that, you could have just asked him to place the order himself n be responsible for whatever happens to the parcel

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2019
twixx:

How much did you get the s9
above 100k grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Nah it just shows people should be careful with the way they talk to other people on the internet, have found out that most people aren't scared of abusing or insulting people freely on the internet and when they meet those people they have insulted IRL they might not even be able to look them in the eyes by virtue of position or status. We go dey alright.
Such is life. We will dey alright ooo. We can accommodate anybody online, we still share knowledge with everyone and i have learnt alot from many guys here young or old , but that insult na me no like.
Just like 3 years ago, i paid a visit to my Dr. Friend in lasu and he had appointment with another family who brought her cousin. He was seeking admission and needed the help of my friend.After some basic discussions, i just saw a new phone in the guy's hand and i liked it, i requested to see it and he gave me. Only for me to open the browser and saw that he visits nl often and i noticed the moniker. Only to check later when they have gone and found out he was one of those trolls always abusing peoples parents up and down. I just smiled and shook my head. My friend didn't catch the full drama though.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2019
priceaction:

Such is life. We will dey alright ooo. We can accommodate anybody online, we still share knowledge with everyone and i have learnt alot from many guys here young or old , but that insult na me no like.
Just like 3 years ago, i paid a visit to my Dr. Friend in lasu and he had appointment with another family who brought her cousin. He was seeking admission and needed the help of my friend.After some basic discussions, i just saw a new phone in the guy's hand and i liked it, i requested to see it and he gave me. Only for me to open the browser and saw that he visits nl often and i noticed the moniker. Only to check later when they have gone and found out he was one of those trolls always abusing peoples parents up and down. I just smiled and shook my head. My friend didn't catch the full drama though.

Dont you know what privacy is? You descended to an all time low by invading the person's privacy. The person is even a stranger to u and you had no f**kin right to go through his fone. Poking ur nose into things that don't concern you will be your undoing one day. Mumu.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2019
mykelshowz:
pls what's Gtb rate to 1$
he literally just gave you the exchange rate. What are you asking for again?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2019
acekid109:
if its android tv, most of them have chromecast built-in, which you can configure using google home
I'm not sure o. There's an app "eshare" that I use to play media files from my phone but I don't like the whole set up of that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by monshow25(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2019
Please house what should i do?
Does it mean i can open dispute item dispatched to destination country since 24th of last month nd is not yet arrived

Even the item i purchased on The 4th of this month, I've received notification today that the item as arrived country destination

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 15, 2019
madgoat:

Dont you know what privacy is? You descended to an all time low by invading the person's privacy. The person is even a stranger to u and you had no f**kin right to go through his fone. Poking ur nose into things that don't concern you will be your undoing one day. Mumu.
God bless you bro. U will dey alright las las.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 6:37pm On May 15, 2019
Monikers really do affect people. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:46pm On May 15, 2019
monshow25:
Does it mean i can open dispute item dispatched to destination country since 24th of last month nd is not yet arrived

Even the item i purchased on The 4th of this month, I've received notification today that the item as arrived country destination

Nope, alixpress won't accept any dispute before right now. Wait till the timer counts down to 0day, then you can then open dispute.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2019
monshow25:

Track with Nipost from this point. To know when it gets to the last post office.

http://ips.nipost.gov.ng/ipswebtracking/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2019
ubev01:
no rice, no problem, put the phone where the sun can hit it and play songs out loud.https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/05/06/xiaomi-exec-accidentally-drops-his-mi-9-in-water-and-discovers-a-new-way-of-drying-up-a-wet-phone/
have blown hot air into the earpiece port and charger port with speakers.... i used a hand dryer ..it releases air at high speed a technician told me it would work
its working fine tho
hopefully nothing happens to it later on in the future

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Regiblinkz(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2019
I just got the redmi note 7 and I saw 600mb update, should I go ahead and update it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2019
acekid109:
someone like that, you could have just asked him to place the order himself n be responsible for whatever happens to the parcel
I swear—I'm full of regrets.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by guente02(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2019
I can't get notifications on my RN7. The icon just flashes and fades away. I can only see them when i swipe down the status bar. Also, there are no notifications on the lockscreen. Whats happening?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2019
mathefaro:
Download LTE Discovery
Owk lemme download it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2019
genius43:

Manufacturer manual or reputable site(s).

Or Use Engineer Mode
How do I access the engineering mode?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2019
vickthorious:

how is it hilarious?
make my fone sha dry first bfr i address yur matter
Some People Here Just Like Laughing At Their Own Ignorance I've Noticed. Give A Solution, No Claim I Too Know When Even When U Don't Have An Iota Of Whats Going On, Yes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2019
IKON360:

How do I access the engineering mode?

Use LTE Discovery in this case

But to access engineering mode tap the kernel version on about phone 4 or 5 times

(1) (2) (3) ... (4935) (4936) (4937) (4938) (4939) (4940) (4941) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.