Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9313780 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaygee010: 7:07pm On May 17, 2019
elantraceey:

This is mine, I'm in a place with better network and the ba3 has greatly improved.
Post your SOT make I see
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2019
mathefaro:
You have to transfer the apk files or download them
Not really, there is an option to choose which app to use either in first space or second space or both.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaygee010: 7:08pm On May 17, 2019
elantraceey:

This is mine, I'm in a place with better network and the ba3 has greatly improved.

Post your SOT make I see abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaygee010: 7:10pm On May 17, 2019
mathefaro:
Do a factory reset and recalibrate
I recalibrated when I fit booted up the phone and then did a factory reset also. Do you advice I do another factory reset and recalibrate again??

@Gptech
@Fibonacci
@macbeyland

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 7:11pm On May 17, 2019
WizAkzy:
Hello people. Whenever I try to search for a theme or font on the theme app, it always shows can't connect to network. Even when their is stable network. Please how do I solve this?
Anyone please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2019
iliyande:
Can one move apps to second space?
Yes
Modified
Someone corrected me that it is no longer possible though I did use it in miui 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 7:13pm On May 17, 2019
Jaygee010:

Post your SOT make I see abeg
here

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
Jaygee010:

I recalibrated when I fit booted up the phone and then did a factory reset also. Do you advice I do another factory reset and recalibrate again??

@Gptech
@Fibonacci
@macbeyland

Calm down, had the same issue at the beginning but it's getting now, also ensure you have scanning off.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
maclawrence02:

Not really, there is an option to choose which app to use either in first space or second space or both.
That's not the case anymore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 17, 2019
Someone please help me. I can't hide my messages notifications on my Redmi Note 7. I can't give someone my phone and if a message comes in someone will see the messages. How can I hide my message Notifications.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2019
mathefaro:
That's not the case anymore
OK o never had reason to use it on my redmi note 4x that was stolen but I used it extensively on note 2 running on miui 9

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2019
shedy03:

Mine too, Its my 1st time buying on aliexpress o.
embarassed customs just wan do us strong thing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2019
acekid109:
So sad.
Mine is suppose to come to abuja, attached is what the tracking is showing since 15th.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2019
shedy03:

So sad.
Mine is suppose to come to abuja, attached is what the tracking is showing since 15th.

You can check the post office on Monday for your package. Next time when it enters Nigeria, track with Nipost.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2019
maclawrence02:

OK o never had reason to use it on my redmi note 4x that was stolen but I used it extensively on note 2 running on miui 9
Yeah, it was like that on miui 9, I used it on both my RN2 and RN4x before they were stolen and I'm currently using second space in my RN5AI

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2019
elantraceey:

I remember telling you then that network was your battery's enemy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2019
Diegobonito:
Someone please help me. I can't hide my messages notifications on my Redmi Note 7. I can't give someone my phone and if a message comes in someone will see the messages. How can I hide my message Notifications.

Go to Notification and Status bar under settings and disable Show on Lock screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 7:49pm On May 17, 2019
genius43:

I remember telling you then that network was your battery's enemy
. no thanks to the village I was posted to.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2019
genius43:

You can check the post office on Monday for your package. Next time when it enters Nigeria, track with Nipost.
Thanks.
But the nipost website I tried is http://ips.nipost.gov.ng/ipswebtracking/
The attached is the outcome, nothing useful.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 8:01pm On May 17, 2019
anjilgreat:
Good morning all. Pls I need your opinion on xiaomi phone since this is the first time I'll be using the product.

I called jumia this morning wanted to order for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 but was told that it's out of stock and they suggested that I should buy the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Redmi 6 pro if 4g RAM 64g because it is superior

Should I go for this second option or I should wait until the note 7 is available? I want to also know if these Xiaomi phones can give me the option of switching a sim card off if I want to use only one sim while both sims are inserted?. Thanks.
you can wait
Also you can call me and whenever is available I'll remind you and help you place the order

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 8:01pm On May 17, 2019
shedy03:

So sad.
please use en.trackitonline.ru

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2019
elantraceey:

if u dont use wifi, go to settings n search " scanning" , then turn those scanning off
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Just2endowed2(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2019
No need ordering Xiaomi Redmi note 7 128gig/4gig and 64gig/4gig varient online. You can now buy it from me anrd I will send it to you anywhere in Nigeria.

Free delivery to Kano state, delta, ilorin, oyo, and rivers state. Other state can be waybil.

I am a number one trusted seller on nairaland

128gig is 79,300

64gig is 70,300.

Kindly chat me 0706.656.1480

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2019
ennyhola:
What's the clear difference between Note 7 pro and note 7 And7!

Xiaomi bleeped up!

I am using note 7 pro and there is no way I can tell people that my phone is 100+ compared to that 48k + redmi 7 guy angry
actually there is; write the price on the back grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 8:04pm On May 17, 2019
klexycole:
To our Beach Buggy Racing enthusiasts, which of these games is the best?

Beach buggy racing 2 is the latest and the best.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 8:05pm On May 17, 2019
acekid109:
custom isn't with it
If custom is with it they'll update the tracking number

It's either the post office has not sorted your package or they haven't sent it to your final Post destination
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:05pm On May 17, 2019
Diegobonito:
Try disabling heads-up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 8:08pm On May 17, 2019
Diegobonito:
reset your screen lock then select hide sensitive notifications or hide all notification
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2019
muyibabs:

Beach buggy racing 2 is the latest and the best.

Thank you. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2019
shedy03:

So sad.
mine is Abuja also, same 15th stuff
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 8:11pm On May 17, 2019
iliyande:
Can one move apps to second space?

Yes, you can. You have to do it from the second space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2019
michealdeco:
custom isn't with it
If custom is with it they'll update the tracking number

It's either the post office has not sorted your package or they haven't sent it to your final Post destination
customs shows up in the tracking information though, something is not right it, it takes 2 days from lagos to Abuja n d status hasn't changed yet. So it's either customs sh!t or nipost delay

(1) (2) (3) ... (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.