Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,473 members, 7,846,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9394520 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:31am On May 27, 2019
Timbuktu14:
Nobody beats the camera quality of the Pixel and the iPhone. For the power efficiency, 6T might outperform, no fuss. SD chipset are usually known to be power-efficient. From reviews, the SD version of the S10+ outperforms the Exynos version when it comes to battery life, so it'd explain why 6T would do well when it comes to battery life. But bad as it may, S10+ would still give you at least 6hrs of SOT or even more with moderate usage, which is more than enough for the day's job. While I am a huge fan of OnePlus, we really can't start to compare them and Samsung. The Oneplus idea was to provide cheap alternative to the major flagships. They are starting to deviate from that. And we can't start to argue where the value for money is, especially in Nigeria.

You grab?

Nah, there is the standard edition of the oneplus 7 which is relatively quite cheaper. The idea of the 7 pro is if you want more, you got to spend more. While am not a fan of their new strategy, it shows they are trying to play with the big boys and rightly so. No am not equating Samsung with oneplus, but if I were given the choice between the s10+ and the op7 pro it would be op7 pro. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:31am On May 27, 2019
bobo65:

I go do video as I dey open d package, una don put fear for my mind

Nothing to fear na as per say na POD.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 10:31am On May 27, 2019
genius43:

Wetin kill am?
value for money grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2019
bobo65:

Are you kidding me. Buzz us when you receive it. Let's be sure it's real cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 10:34am On May 27, 2019
EseAbed:
Bikonu who can help me activate this camera2api on Redmi note 5a prime so one can use gcam..? I'm in Ph...
I got a buyer, buh he insisted that I must somehow sort the camera flaw first.

Pleaseeeeeeee

Someone should pls help...!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Nothing to fear na as per say na POD.

Heard u have to pay before u open the package
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2019
EseAbed:

I don't think that phone supports gcam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2019
EseAbed:

you have to unlock the bootloader first!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2019
bobo65:

Heard u have to pay before u open the package

Bro, no fear. It's real.

I had an experience with Galaxy A30 then. I saw it for 25k on Jumia. Hard to believe.

3 of my friends ordered it including me. 2 of us got ours shipped but later canceled. But the last person got it delivered to him on POD and it was real.

That one na their own error and that's your luck.

They will later call that you should return it. Don't answer them.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 10:49am On May 27, 2019
Mfunkynation:

you have to unlock the bootloader first!

I don't know how to.. Read the whole process online but I didn't understand a thing.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2019
My brother, A30 and Mi Mix 2 no dey the same league ooo. grin

I really pray it works out... The guy don hit serious jackpot be that...

olayinkajnr:

Bro, no fear. It's real.

I had an experience with Galaxy A30 then. I saw it for 25k on Jumia. Hard to believe.

3 of my friends ordered it including me. 2 of us got ours shipped but later canceled. But the last person got it delivered to him on POD and it was real.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2019
EseAbed:

I don't know how to.. Read the whole process online but I didn't understand a thing.
I was using redmi note 5a n I have installed gcam on it. unlocking bootloader is not difficult.

just follow the process n it is as simple as Spelling your name!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
My brother, A30 and Mi Mix 2 no dey the same league ooo. grin

I really pray it works out... The guy don hit serious jackpot be that...

No one is saying they are mate. Please read my post carefully.

My point is that, that is an error from Jumia and the phone is real even at that price. So he shouldn't be scared.

I used my own scenario to explain to him. Since the agent have contacted him, then it's his luck.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Bro, no fear. It's real.

Lol
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Bro, no fear. It's real.

lol but that jumia guy said Ur item of #13,959 not knowing it's an item of 100k+ lmao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2019
Madgoat are you seeing this?

You must dey alright by fire by force grin grin

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2019
Goandie:

Redmi 6a battery 2 drains fast 1hr on instagram u can lose almost 30perc, had to use it as a 2nd fone coz the camera is mad

Camera is good or bad?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2019
Timbuktu14:
Nobody beats the camera quality of the Pixel and the iPhone. For the power efficiency, 6T might outperform, no fuss. SD chipset are usually known to be power-efficient. From reviews, the SD version of the S10+ outperforms the Exynos version when it comes to battery life, so it'd explain why 6T would do well when it comes to battery life. But bad as it may, S10+ would still give you at least 6hrs of SOT or even more with moderate usage, which is more than enough for the day's job. While I am a huge fan of OnePlus, we really can't start to compare them and Samsung. The Oneplus idea was to provide cheap alternative to the major flagships. They are starting to deviate from that. And we can't start to argue where the value for money is, especially in Nigeria.

You grab?

Very sensible comment... They need to retrace their steps ...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2019
Abeg guys which phone is this 6gb ram 128gb ROM for that price

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2019
Kingpeter404:

Brother,run abeg

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2019
I understand your point sir... We all pray it works out. His own is Jumia Global... we are all waiting to hear the good news...

olayinkajnr:

No one is saying they are mate. Please read my post carefully.

My point is that, that is an error from Jumia and the phone is real even at that price. So he shouldn't be scared.

I used my own scenario to explain to him. Since the agent have contacted him, then it's his luck.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2019
I dey tell you. Wetin concern the delivery guy, Na wetin them send am him go deliver Na...

Kingpeter404:
lol but that jumia guy said Ur item of #13,959 not knowing it's an item of 100k+ lmao

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 11:16am On May 27, 2019
Mfunkynation:

I was using redmi note 5a n I have installed gcam on it. unlocking bootloader is not difficult.

just follow the process n it is as simple as Spelling your name!

I don't have a laptop or whatever to do it.. That's why I need someone who has and knows his way around. I'm ready to pay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 11:16am On May 27, 2019
wink

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 27, 2019
Kingpeter404:

Like the guy above said, run please.

Lemme use pidgin; bros abeg japaaa!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:30am On May 27, 2019
seaboyzen:
wink

This is nice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2019
this redmi note 7 pro is badass. I so much like the device

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2019
2kurupt:
Madgoat are you seeing this?

You must dey alright by fire by force grin grin

Lies.... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 11:43am On May 27, 2019
madgoat:

Lies.... grin

Somebody give this guy one cold bottle of Ogogoro!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2019
Elslim:

Somebody give this guy one cold bottle of Ogogoro!!!
Relax .... grin people like us dont just believe figures quoted online. We need to see the facts grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goandie: 11:53am On May 27, 2019
ityP:

Camera is good or bad?
Beta than good and very clear

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.