Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9395764 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2019
acekid109:

Some of the people dragging it with you self may not buy it eventually self grin
Abi o grin... Especially one very funny "adult" grin I know wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2019
Dam5reey:

You need to see SD855 Mi9 against S10+, watch in 4K

Then come back her..

I'm not doubting mi 9's EIS capability, the fact still remains that it's difficult to stablilize at higher fps and resolution, not to mention the advantages in taking non-shaky pictures also.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2019
Troublemaker101:

No,no,no,u guys aren't getting me.. I didn't say that it wouldn't blow or nobody will buy it undecided.. Who no like better thing? grin.. I'm just saying that not everybody who says they're going to buy it is actually going to buy it smiley
PS: With the way RN7 blew,the number of Nigerians that have still not heard the name "Xiaomi" is staggering cry
definitely, some might not buy it for a reason better known to them, but i wonder why would some one come on a faceless forum to claim that he/she wil buy it. it doesn't mak sense. only a person living a fake life wil do dat, and d person wil only be deceiving him/herself.

and wat even mak u reason go dat side.... it seems d K series super-exceeded ur expectations and u cant just believe ur eyes.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afoskalex(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2019
khristology:

For which phone? undecided

Redmi Note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:34am On May 28, 2019
Mrlastborn:

definitely, some might not buy it for a reason better known to them, but i wonder why would some one come on a faceless forum to claim that he/she wil buy it. it doesn't mak sense. only a person living a fake life wil do dat, and d person wil only be deceiving him/herself.

and wat even mak u reason go dat side.... it seems d K series super-exceeded ur expectations and u cant just believe ur eyes.

As in , who cares if people that come out to say they will buy don't at the end of the day. Nothing wey person no go read for this thread. SMH.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2019
Mrlastborn:

U hit the nail on the head grin grin... I was actually expecting the k20/k20 pro to be valued from 200/250k upwards considering the specs.. But what I saw on this forum momentarily blinded me shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2019
No IR Blaster on the K20/K20 Pro series. shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2019
Troublemaker101:

No,no,no,u guys aren't getting me.. I didn't say that it wouldn't blow or nobody will buy it undecided.. Who no like better thing? grin.. I'm just saying that not everybody who says they're going to buy it is actually going to buy it smiley
PS: With the way RN7 blew,the number of Nigerians that have still not heard the name "Xiaomi" is staggering cry

People bought Poco F1, many still planning to buy, what are you saying?

That we don't have 126K grin ?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2019
Some people sha like to show themselves, people are right to express their interest particularly about something eye catching like Redmi K2 pro, but sometimes life sets in and they change their mind about their initial interest. It's not a big deal, it's just life. I wanted to buy Redmi note 4 earlier and even talked about it as my 1st XIAOMI phone, but ended with Mi Max 2(128gb Version @over 100k). So statements about people buying or not after much noise is both a slight on LIFE circumstances that causes people to change their mind.

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2019
drjprince:
Please how are we sure xiaomi will be lauching this device in Nigeria?the k20 and the k20 pro
Fibonacci2526 come here.
Na una dey hold Xiaomi Naija branch grin

When are we expecting this bad boy in Naija? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 11:52am On May 28, 2019
EseAbed:
Pls who has a Redmi Note 7, 3gb/32gb for sale...? I don't have enough money for a new one.

Please naaaa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2019
chrisja:
Some people sha like to show themselves, people are right to express their interest particularly about something eye catching like Redmi K2 pro, but sometimes life sets in and they change their mind about their initial interest. It's not a big deal, it's just life. I wanted to buy Redmi note 4 earlier and even talked about it as my 1st XIAOMI phone, but ended with Mi Max 2(128gb Version @over 100k). So statements about people buying or not after much noise is both a slight on LIFE circumstances that causes people to change their mind.
You get strength to dey reply.

If e get responsibilities wey fit change e plans, collect e money any minute, e go sabi how things dey go. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 11:54am On May 28, 2019
chrisja:
I love how you did not end up quoting that cretin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:54am On May 28, 2019
Elxandre:

Fibonacci2526 come here.
Na una dey hold Xiaomi Naija branch grin

When are we expecting this bad boy in Naija? cheesy

If you ask me,na who I go ask? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2019
Dam5reey:

People bought Poco F1, many still planning to buy, what are you saying?

That we don't have 126K grin ?
Kai sad,I don tire for this matter undecided... Can u comfortably say that all those who bragged that they'll get the poco f1 when it launched actually bought it?.. No.. Like I said before, I'm not saying that nobody will buy it,Chai cry,I'm saying that not everybody that claimed they'll buy it will actually buy it cry cry cry.. It's not advanced English or Latin nw cry... Just like when the Y9 debuted,many guys were making mouth that they must get it in my area,some even went as far as laughing at those who couldn't,but ask me how many of them ended up actually buying it grin grin... That is what I mean

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2019
U know what, just forget it abeg... To whom it may have angered, I sincerely apologize smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Segunhife(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2019
grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Me wey dey suspect say xiaomi is bringing us the real deal, I jejely skipped buying the Note 7/7pro. If I no buy this k20/pro wetin I gain.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2019
Troublemaker101:

Kai sad,I don tire for this matter undecided... Can u comfortably say that all those who bragged that they'll get the poco f1 when it launched actually bought it?.. No.. Like I said before, I'm not saying that nobody will buy it,Chai cry,I'm saying that not everybody that claimed they'll buy it will actually buy it cry cry cry.. It's not advanced English or Latin nw cry... Just like when the Y9 debuted,many guys were making mouth that they must get it in my area,some even went as far as laughing at those who couldn't,but ask me how many of them ended up actually buying it grin grin... That is what I mean

You know the story! So why repeating a know fact as if it only happens on this Thread alone..

Many will buy the K20 Pro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bukason: 12:00pm On May 28, 2019
monshow25:
tongue tongue

Monshow

Theme name please..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:01pm On May 28, 2019
Troublemaker101:

You still don't get it, how is it your business or concern if they make mouth and don't end up buying it? Very strange to "care" about what people say/brag about.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2019
genius43:

Am compiling the list. If only we can convince Gptech to drop his Note 4X
We still get over 2 quarters to go, VISION 2020! Note 4x must finish tenure grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
He is gang Note 4X with vision 2020
This might just tempt him... grin

Your head dey there! Mix 4 nr b even enough temptation cool.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2019
EseAbed:
Pls who has a Redmi Note 7, 3gb/32gb for sale...?

Will be available next week. Can you wait?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

cheesy cheesy cheesy we are all broke
Of course na. smiley has anyone bought anything at all?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1punchman: 12:14pm On May 28, 2019
Troublemaker101:
U know what, just forget it abeg... To whom it may have angered, I sincerely apologize smiley smiley
Even though I understand the point you're making I like the fact that u stopped trying to defend your post and apologized it shows that you're mature unlike many people on this thread. But please be careful of what you say in the future as you do not know how people will take it

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1punchman: 12:16pm On May 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You still don't get it, how is it your business or concern if they make mouth and don't end up buying it? Very strange to "care" about what people say/brag about.
It is ok he has shown his maturity and apologized.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:19pm On May 28, 2019
Gptech:

Your head dey there! Mix 4 nr b even enough temptation cool.

If I catch u, I go personally travel come your side collect that note 4. You wan turn am to something wey we go put for museum? cheesy

Princetom1 sef must upgrade cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1punchman: 12:19pm On May 28, 2019
It's not everything you people should take seriously especially considering his moniker

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2019
1punchman:

Even though I understand the point you're making I like the fact that u stopped trying to defend your post and apologized it shows that you're mature unlike many people on this thread. But please be careful of what you say in the future as you do not know how people will take it
Thank u smiley... Lesson learned

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2019
1punchman:
It's not everything you people should take seriously especially considering his moniker
E weak me undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2019
Dam5reey:

You know the story! So why repeating a know fact as if it only happens on this Thread alone..

Many will buy the K20 Pro
U took it to a whole new level tho sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2019
Please, is anyone using GCAM on Redmi 5 plus here? I need a working GCAM apk and settings.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dab12son(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.