Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9223373 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sam2310(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
muyibabs:

Yes
okay. Same with my Note 5ai
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by godspeed: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Omo, Google don dey mad oooo. You won't believe play store just uninstalled vidmate from my phone telling me the app is unsafe. Who send them.

They just want to make it impossible for us to download from YouTube

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lovexme:

Sir, please I need your help on unlock a RN5.
Is any other thing wrong with it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
godspeed:
Omo, Google don dey mad oooo. You won't believe play store just uninstalled vidmate from my phone telling me the app is unsafe. Who send them.

I use tubemate. And you can get YouTube go, I use that to download my videos

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
godspeed:

Download snaptube, it even downloads from instagram also
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Guys, who has bought memory card from Jumia before? I want to buy this 32GB.. Hope it's genuine.
come for your affordable and original SD cards (SanDisk, mixza and Suntrsi) @ good rates. WhatsApp on 09.06.8604921
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Jboixxx has some SD cards in stock, can't say much about this one from jumia.
Thanks for the recommendation, ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
GUYS PLSS OO THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'M ORDERING RNX4 BATTERY FROM 2 DIFFERENT SELLERS AND D BATTERY WILL NOT ARRIVE . I DON'T WANT TO ORDER AGAIN. WHERE CAN I BUY BATTERY PLSSSSS... Somebody help a brother
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Elxandre:
Guys, is Banggood safe to order from?
Saw a tempting deal there, but I have no experience with the site.
Gptech, Fibonacci2526 and the rest of my ogas here.
EMMAACHILE
Lstar4real
Kindly share ur Banggood experience
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
dazzy4real:
GUYS PLSS OO THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'M ORDERING RNX4 BATTERY FROM 2 DIFFERENT SELLERS AND D BATTERY WILL NOT ARRIVE . I DON'T WANT TO ORDER AGAIN. WHERE CAN I BUY BATTERY PLSSSSS... Somebody help a brother
repairpalng
gwng

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
dazzy4real:
Contact Protein0 or Noobody.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
godspeed:

use savefrom dot net. They have app too, I guess but I prefer using browser. If you're using Firefox, you can add its add-on to the browser, it'll give you download button when on YouTube page

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
rill:
I just got my RN7. Please how do I use the hybrid sim port for my 2nd sim. I can't even get to fit in the sim cos the sim tray is shaped for sd card
Check Utube

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
callydon:

the phone isn't mine ooohhhh, I was asking the guy that said his RN7 is bricked what actually happened to it.
Ehya me dey enjoy my own dey wait for Xiaomi SD 730g to drop oh make the guy download rn7 ROM and install
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Guys, who has bought memory card from Jumia before? I want to buy this 32GB.. Hope it's genuine.

I have some US used SANDISK and SAMSUNG SD cards for sale
32gb 2k
64gb 3500

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
KCnaira:

Hi Xiaomites,

I recently got an Expensive and high quality Baseus typeC Charger and now i want to get rid of my Oraimo Ultra Fast Charger, comes with a thick and quality white data cable.

Its a steal for those using Usb 2.0 xiaomi devices, i used this for my Redmi Note 5AI and it charges full in about 1Hour and 28 minutes..

so i'm letting it go at the price of N2000 and note Its one year old. Am in lagos Around Amuwo Odofin LGA..

1 year old and you are selling for 2K? You better be using it yourself as spare charger.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
KCnaira:

Hi Xiaomites,

I recently got an Expensive and high quality Baseus typeC Charger and now i want to get rid of my Oraimo Ultra Fast Charger, comes with a thick and quality white data cable.

Its a steal for those using Usb 2.0 xiaomi devices, i used this for my Redmi Note 5AI and it charges full in about 1Hour and 28 minutes..

so i'm letting it go at the price of N2000 and note Its one year old. Am in lagos Around Amuwo Odofin LGA..

No ads here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
SirLanko1:
I got android 9 update on my RN5 day before yesterday and I updated it yesterday. Sincerely, nothing I mean nothing is different... Everything still looking pretty same... What is the heck?
i think if u use a xiaomi phone the most important update is the miui one followed by security patches then os update.the one feature i do miss from stock android 9 is the auto rotate option that comes on in the navigation bar basically making the auto rotate option in the notification bar useless
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
godspeed:

u can download vid through the youtube app itself or use tubemate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dam5reey:

All I see is bad network, even Bad WiFi connection.. ahaha.

I stepped away from the WiFi at some point and I'm not even sure my data was on at all but it was set to 4G sha

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
adamix:

Is any other thing wrong with it

Updated via OTA but it won't boot. It says the MIUI version can not be installed on the device.

Wiped data, nothing happened. Rebooted severally and the problem persists. Even used MiFlash and it says the phone is locked (Bootloader). Acekid said I'd have to use testpoint and that's were you came into the discussion. I need help on how to get the phone working again.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freesty(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
ityP:

Cool... My fellow jtown guy, I go use ur phone snap ooo grin grin
...anytime homie cool

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kenomobola(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
dazzy4real:
GUYS PLSS OO THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'M ORDERING RNX4 BATTERY FROM 2 DIFFERENT SELLERS AND D BATTERY WILL NOT ARRIVE . I DON'T WANT TO ORDER AGAIN. WHERE CAN I BUY BATTERY PLSSSSS

It seems they can't get shipped down here, I have experienced such before. You have two options:

You can try to ship it in from the US, possibly from ebay, via reputable sellers we have on nairaland.
You can try searching for it in computer village, Ikeja - low probability of success.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
Messymelly1:

USA wants to wreckle hauwei by all means, Facebook ban already kicked from all their upcoming phones

Facebook ban only means upcoming Huawei phones won't come preinstalled with Facebook but since the ban is temporarily lifted for 90days, if Huawei releases a new phone within that period, they will have access to Google Playstore and other Google services, users can be able to download Facebook irrespective of the ban.

Facebook themselves don't have control over who or who cannot download their app from Playstore.

The onus still fall on Google. So far they are still in the 90days suspension, Huawei have access to everything irrespective of whether Facebook ban have kicked in or not.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xpensivealex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Centyakam:
Name of ur Font pls

cc. xpensivealex
miuicustomfonts

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xpensivealex(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
bobo65:

I have some US used SANDISK and SAMSUNG SD cards for sale
32gb 2k
64gb 3500
how much is your 128gig variant
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
xpensivealex:
how much is your 128gig variant

Not available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xpensivealex(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
genius43:

Update is not installing because your free memory is too small. Free up memory and do the update again
noted

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lovexme:

Updated via OTA but it won't boot. It says the MIUI version can not be installed on the device.

Wiped data, nothing happened. Rebooted severally and the problem persists. Even used MiFlash and it says the phone is locked (Bootloader). Acekid said I'd have to use testpoint and that's were you came into the discussion. I need help on how to get the phone working again.
My pc has issue RN..but its something you can do yourself, if willing... you'll need to pay for an authorized account to flash fastboot rom in edl mode..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
paulmarkino:
Please House, my xiaomi Note 4x charger just mistakenly fell on floor and stopped working. What can be the cause? If it is gone, can someone recommend a very reliable fast charger for me with link on Aliexpress. Thanks Homies. I am waiting for you gurus reply...........�
Just go to road side vendors in markets if you are in Lagos, look for used fast charger (with fast charger logo) of popular brand like Samsung, huawei, make sure its displaying fast charging, its around 1k or less. Saves time , energy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Elxandre:
Guys, is Banggood safe to order from?
Saw a tempting deal there, but I have no experience with the site.
Gptech, Fibonacci2526 and the rest of my ogas here.
Banggood hmm, not bad sha, but nothing compared to Aliexpress. Their customer service na almost non existent, nr kw if dem don change sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.