Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9301227 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
OmichaelO:
Guys, Please what's the major difference between note 4x SD and note 4 SD

I heard 4x supports more LTE bands. which from my research , it seems true.

It's only on aliexpress they are including band 7 for note 4 which is not on gsmarena and frequency check.

For people that have these devices , what do you think ?
Take note, on gsmarena, you'll never find anything like redmi note 4x, it's either redmi note 4 or redmi note 4 mtk.
Secondly, both the Note 4 SD and note 4x are exactly thesame phones as long as you are using both in Nigeria, the added LTE band on the note 4 SD is not important to us, as someone said, both devices support 4G for all network here apart from GLO.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gptech:

Take note, on gsmarena, you'll never find anything like redmi note 4x, it's either redmi note 4 or redmi note 4 mtk.
Secondly, both the Note 4 SD and note 4x are exactly thesame phones as long as you are using both in Nigeria, the added LTE band on the note 4 SD is not important to us, as someone said, both devices support 4G for all network here apart from GLO.
Thank you.
@bolded, there is note 4x, note 4 SD and Note 4MTK on gsmarena . and according to them only the LTE bands, Bluetooth version and release date differs.

attached is a page of note 4x on gsmarena

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
OmichaelO:
Thank you.
@bolded, there is note 4x, note 4 SD and Note 4MTK on gsmarena . and according to them only the LTE bands, Bluetooth version and release date differs.

attached is a page of note 4x on gsmarena
Ooo, it means they recently updated it, wasn't there especially when you check on all Xioami phones. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gptech:

Ooo, it means they recently updated it, wasn't there especially when you check on all Xioami phones. Thanks.
. It's been there for long o. Sure over a month now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
jboixxx:

. It's been there for long o. Sure over a month now.
. Ehen, that's serious ooo, am looking at all three currently to see how consistent they are with their specs, because gsmarena can be funny sometimes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gptech:

Ooooo, dats Effurun post office na, very funny looking place. Those people are greedy, they collect #500 for small items. undecided
You are right his text said two things that I have a parcel and should come with only 500 . Told him package was less than 500gram . He didn't argue and I just gave him 2h
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
cry .
The not so important items using JUJU to fly. Paid on March 25th, just 9 days from the day of payment and its already in Nigeria. Waiting on phone dispatch same day like tongue

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yungbitz:

You are right his text said two things that I have a parcel and should come with only 500 . Told him package was less than 500gram . He didn't argue and I just gave him 2h
. That's good, ur eyes strong reach them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
princetom1:
cry .
The not so important items using JUJU to fly. Paid on March 25th, just 9 days from the day of payment and its already in Nigeria. Waiting on phone dispatch same day like tongue
Nawa ooo, which shipping method?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
OmichaelO:
Guys, Please what's the major difference between note 4x SD and note 4 SD

I heard 4x supports more LTE bands. which from my research , it seems true.

It's only on aliexpress they are including band 7 for note 4 which is not on gsmarena and frequency check.

For people that have these devices , what do you think ?

The Singapore Redmi Note 4 has Band 20 according to the Singapore MI site. This is probably what they're selling.
http://www.mi.com/sg/note4/specs/

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
rookidmart:

You can only use the funds in your AliExpress Pocket during this period .

You have to appeal the card before you can make subsequent transactions.
I had only $20 but was able to top it off with $90 today till it it would not successfully add a $10 . I will try another card tomorrow . Thanks for your reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gptech:
. That's good, ur eyes strong reach them.
Lol . The guy wasn't too happy but then I still have more items on the way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoch(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
please I need help on this... can gtbank MasterCard for student account be use in funding Alipocket. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
fibonacci2526:
The 4B/64GB variant of Note 4x SD625 is now available for just $205.99. Check Xiaomi online store.

Gptech:

How true boss? It seem like they are just presell?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gptech:

Make we rate dem low, their body go come down, wetin dem dey use free shipping do, with plenty disappointment? shipping nr even reach 3k sef.
u no go too blame them,them get thousands of products to parcel and ship..though i pay for shipping on eternal team store and dat na #1880 e no too much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
mindtricks:

How true boss? It seem like they are just presell?
Should be true, Xiaomi is known for silently releasing so many variants of phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dani4tech(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Please who has done biz with noobody here? If he has helped you to buy from Aliexpress, please signify
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
damoch:
please I need help on this... can gtbank MasterCard for student account be use in funding Alipocket. thanks

yes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
udemzy101:

u no go too blame them,them get thousands of products to parcel and ship..though i pay for shipping on eternal team store and dat na #1880 e no too much
You nor go understand sha, if Dreami do you strong thing, imagine them taking about 11 days just to ship a phone,phone took over 21 days to arrive.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dani4tech:
Please who has done biz with noobody here? If he has helped you to buy from Aliexpress, please signify
The guy is good, deal with him.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
damoch:
sure
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gptech:

You nor go understand sha, if Dreami do you strong thing, imagine them taking about 11 days just to ship a phone,phone took over 21 days to arrive.
lol..i pray mk my own no reach like that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
udemzy101:

lol..i pray mk my own no reach like that
Hahahahahahahaha, make I join you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dani4tech(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gptech:

The guy is good, deal with hiim.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Guys is it advisable to get note 4 sd over note 4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gptech:

Hahahahahahahaha, make I join you.
ordered on saturday,i no sure if eternal team don ship am cos tracking show say e still dey china
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
udemzy101:

ordered on saturday,i no sure if eternal team don ship am cos tracking show say e still dey china
Dem go ship am soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gptech:

Very correct, but maybe it was really urgent.

It was extremely urgent.

Needed a Xiaomi phone today unfailingly and it was either an Mi5 or the Redmi Note 4x. Didn't get any offer for the Mi5 so I settled for RN4X.

I must say that even at 80k this beauty is worth every penny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
lagosboy3:

It was extremely urgent.

Needed a Xiaomi phone today unfailingly and it was either an Mi5 or the Redmi Note 4x. Didn't get any offer for the Mi5 so I settled for RN4X.

I must say that even at 80k this beauty is worth every penny.
Chaii.. see Beauty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Gptech:

Nawa ooo, which shipping method?

Aliexpress standard shipping o (Singapore post)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Gptech:

The guy is good, deal with him.

Thanks bro!! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Reminderz, Prechy2836(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.