Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197254 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halezis(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
lordchiz:

Brother Ibo is spelt as a tribe....that is why I spelt it that way......
Igbo is language....while Ibo as tribe!
So I ain't wrong brother.....

So na me suppose wire u bottle dis time around grin
Where did you get this your theory from Sirsad

Igbo is Igbo oo. Whether language or tribe. It's mostly other tribes that doesn't have 'gb' as a single letter in their language that pronounce it as 'Ibo'.

I need knack your head opengrin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nbolaji(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
genius43:

Redmi 7, Redmi Note 5, Redmi 5 plus.

Do you have redmi note 5 global version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
nbolaji:

Do you have redmi note 5 global version

Am not a seller, but I currently use a Redmi Note 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikon360, how far our experiment?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nbolaji(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
genius43:

Am not a seller, but I currently use a Redmi Note 5

Okay. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
I need link for latest stable gcam for RN5, those ones I downloaded are buggy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
zainkay:

Check XDA-FORUM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cairoboy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
kenomobola:

Why don't you visit the Technology Market section, you will find some deals there, like the one below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5233286/u.s-used-hp-450-g4

Note, I am not endorsing the product or the seller.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
IKON360:

You will have to manually keep checking those, I don't get notifications from my Gmail too. Have you tried turning off battery optimization for that app?

I do actually, activate ur sync button frm ur notification dropdown and allow ur gmail to sync

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sidnen: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
IKON360:

The first is for the night mode setup while the 2nd is the normal camera
Good evening bros
How did you go about changing your Font please?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
AOSP on Redmi5Plus cool

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Luisema4luv:

I do actually, activate ur sync button frm ur notification dropdown and allow ur gmail to sync
which theme status bar is this bro??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
sidnen:

Good evening bros
How did you go about changing your Font please?

Go to Theme App, search for any of these Aafont, free or Moby fonts. When it show so click more pick your choice download and apply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
zainkay:

Are you on pie?

Bulkin

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2NM-M6oZa88aAsuqL2v4tqbePwlsV0o/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunnick(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rn7

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
REDMI NOTE 5 USERS

So this evening I decided to check the cause of the soft brick that some people have been facing while transition from Oreo ROM to PIE based MIUI 10 ROM.

From my findings on XDA-forums the basic cause is Fake Unlocked Bootloader. So those who had their devices bricked didn't unlock their bootloader properly.

So those who where not affected had their bootloader unlocked properly before it was switched from CN ROM TO GLOBAL STABLE ROM.

CC: iambotee GrandMufti, Gptech, et. All

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
2kurrupt, I don't seem to have the charging bug on my device. I have noticed a bug sha initially thought my battery was going cuckoo but after going through XDA and Mi community I found out I was not the only one.

The battery percent drops by 2% sometimes. But it happens occasionally. But it doesn't have any effect on SOT

Cc: All RN5 users on PIE.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
genius43:

G Cam
https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/themes/android-9-gcam-por-global-whyred-t3898879
Already downloaded from that link, didn't work, the mod is for pie.. I'm still on Oreo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
zainkay:
Already downloaded from that link, didn't work, the mod is for pie.. I'm still on Oreo

On that link click below it to show old post you will find what you are looking for

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
zainkay:
I'm on Oreo

Search for this

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2smile: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
R.I.P. mi max and mi note series.

I think we might still see a big screen big battery phone with another name, maybe even this year. cheesy

https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_not_planning_new_mi_max_and_mi_note_phones_this_year-news-37720.php
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
genius43:
REDMI NOTE 5 USERS

So this evening I decided to check the cause of the soft brick that some people have been facing while transition from Oreo ROM to PIE based MIUI 10 ROM.

From my findings on XDA-forums the basic cause is Fake Unlocked Bootloader. So those who had their devices bricked didn't unlock their bootloader properly.

So those who where not affected had their bootloader unlocked properly before it was switched from CN ROM TO GLOBAL STABLE ROM.

CC: iambotee GrandMufti, Gptech, et. All

Most of them are even unaware that bootloader is even unlocked, let alone fake unlocking. Na the aliexpress sellers get blame

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madeinnigeria: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Who sells usb charger or charging station with multiple outputs..fast charging qualcom 5v.2a/9v.1.67a must be there with other types like 5v.2a ordinary charge and 5v.1a ordinary too...@Gptech @optimised etc

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
zainkay:
which theme status bar is this bro??

Red os_dwm19
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Been on this thread for hours now and must confess I am completely lost .

Guys, I want to buy a xiaomi products. I have a budget of 66k and wanna make an order now .

Please I need dyiru advise on which of the phones I can get.

If there is any other products , please mention it. Anticipating your response . Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Biafrareform:

Guys, I want to buy a xiaomi products. I have a budget of 66k and wanna make an order now .

If there is any other products , please mention it. Anticipating your response . Thanks

Redmi Note 7 4/64Gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Biafrareform:

Add 2k and get yourself the redmi note 7 (4/64)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
GrandMufti:

Most of them are even unaware that bootloader is even unlocked, let alone fake unlocking. Na the aliexpress sellers get blame

Yea, some AliExpress sellers are very deceptive. Maybe those facing the problem, their phones came with MIUI 10 and this is their first major update, because if it came with MIUI 9they would have faced the issue from get go.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Elantraceey
Sorry about the incident that occurred. Have you reported to the police?

Thanks, no I haven't, ought to have done that today but they were referring me to different police stations so I suspended it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Born2smile:
R.I.P. mi max and mi note series.

I think we might still see a big screen big battery phone with another name, maybe even this year. cheesy

https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_not_planning_new_mi_max_and_mi_note_phones_this_year-news-37720.php

And that is how sellers will hike the price of Mi Max 3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.