Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197541 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
henry007:
My 128GB Pocophone has been lying fallow for a while. I think it can go for 60K, who has the link to that advert thread?

Your contact pls, I am interested
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
fantilopezzy:
baba this girl nah scam
u get mind call my xiaomi chinko?
5th ranked best selling phone company in the world chinko
sis abeg we no force u mk u buy xiaomi
u knw say nah chinko why u still go buy am
scaaaaaam
that's how another person's corpse may seem like a log of wood till the corpse is that of a loved one. Learn to feel other people's pain, 75k no be small money. People have done worst for far less amount

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joohan: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
CitySect1:

Where's your location?

Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
abdsamad:

What happened?
Having battery problems?
Here's my current tracing

Actually ordered the mi 8.
Waiting for delivery.

Chinese version got too cheap I couldn't resist.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joohan: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
henry007:
My 128GB Pocophone has been lying fallow for a while. I think it can go for 60K, who has the link to that advert thread?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheggsliveth: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
lordchiz:

Download SURE remote from playstore

Thanks bro,does it support POLYSTAR yet to download it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joohan: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
vickthorious:

buy on jumia na they would deliver it to u by monday ..delay the delivery communicate with the delivery man incase he comes bfr Monday or when u gather money ..pay on delivery

Really?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mahkanjuh: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Thanks bro,does it support POLYSTAR yet to download it

I don't think so, I have just checked on mine for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why does 2 stripe earpiece or aux wire not working in redmi note 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheggsliveth: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
mahkanjuh:

I don't think so, I have just checked on mine for you

Ok, I use it to prank people...you get link for gcam for R7 people how do I bring engineer mode want to put my network for 3G/4G
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baylow25(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please my phone just got stolen please i need your help to track the phone using the police. Please i need directions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Joohan:

Really?
yea do that now ..if its still on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Born2smile:

Great.

Those that have tweaked the life out of their device are the ones to be scared of updates.

By the way, I recently noticed this setting in the updater app. (SETTINGS>ABOUT PHONE>SYSTEM UPDATE>UPDATE SETTINGS).
I think it is safer for most people to leave it turned off.

Those that like flashing beta rom those days can turn it on. grin

Mine is turned off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Baylow25:
Please my phone just got stolen please i need your help to track the phone using the police. Please i need directions

Take your phone carton to the police station. You will part away with some money.

If it is a mi device you can go to i.mi.com to wipe your data.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Ok, I use it to prank people...you get link for gcam for R7 people how do I bring engineer mode want to put my network for 3G/4G

I posted a link some pages back, I quoted olayinkajnr then.

As for network switch use *#*#4636#*#*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Thanks POLYSTAR is not in the list
Get SURE app from the playstore, it should work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2019
enoch273:

Your contact pls, I am interested

Sold! thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donprosper6(m): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Tapitiger:

Yes I have. It arrived few minutes ago.

It's not all perfect tho.

Sound performance is nice "with a decent volume level"
The button is difficult to click

18mins on it and 20% is gone

Well that's all.

Does it even last up to 3 hours if 20% is down after 18min
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drajjay: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Please who can explain why this keeps happening. Any solution please.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nikes(m): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Pls I need y'all honest opinion here. Between galaxy A20 and redmi7, I want to know which performs best in terms of camera and battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik1: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2019
mykelshowz:
it does actually, as if now it has optimization issues.. Controls freeze at random..
I don order redmi note 7 today.. Anything mtk I no dey buy again..
lol when u get the Rn7...
I'll honestly love if you can honestly update us on the difference between the two when playing pubg...
Cos even the Rn7 stutters at times...
I get about 24-30fps on smooth extreme TDM!!

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 1:00am On Jun 29, 2019
genius43:

It depends on how Raba dey sha, I still get lappy wey dey in excess of 400k to buy.
which one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2019
drajjay:
Please who can explain why this keeps happening. Any solution please.

Try it again, or reboot your phone and try it again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:06am On Jun 29, 2019
henryduru2:
which one

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iXavier: 1:11am On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=genius43 post=79765260][/quote]

Chief, is there any difference apart from storage with the Redmi Note 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suprememoney(m): 1:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Please I'm trying to install GOOGLE FRAME WORKS in my Redmi 7, but it keeps saying 'There Was A Problem While Parsing The Package'

I want to change my Font... Someone said i have to install GOOGLE FRAME WORKS before i can change the font.

2. Also, is there anyway i can transfer Documents from 'Space 1 to Space 2'?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:36am On Jun 29, 2019
henry007:

Sold! thanks.
Jesu!! That fast?!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:37am On Jun 29, 2019
suprememoney:
Please yesterday,i complained about my Redmi 7 sudden change of contrast color and someone told me to go to settings and adjust the contrast. I've done exactly that but my phone graphic still looks like edited picture. (Looks somehow yellow in appearance)

Everything in the phone looks that way. As if I'm using a coloured screen guide.

I attached some evidence below. Should Incase the picture appear normal in your phone, just know that it doesn't appear normal in my phone.

Please somebody should help me out. The phone appearance wasn't like this before.
Turn off reading mode

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suprememoney(m): 1:49am On Jun 29, 2019
IKON360:

Turn off reading mode

Thanks bro. Actually i turned ON Accessiblility under Colour Correction (That was why). I've been pressing the phone since i returned home and i just got it solved now. All thanks to the battery capacity. It's superb.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 29, 2019
2kurupt:

Why does it sound absurd to you? undecided

My last device was Xiaomi redmi note 3 & it serve 2 & half years without issues. The one before was LG G2, that did 2 years plus too. There's no much difference between 2.5 & 3 don't you think?

If you've have a functional device without faults why change it? Or you think I only came to buy smartphones in this life?

In as much as I like new tech, I got other priorities bro
well, i change my devices yearly. Sometimes twice. I currently use the Nokia X5 and an MI 9. Believe me when i say mediatek is just overly underrated. My gf uses a redmi 7 and i must confess, my nokia X5 handles everything thrown at it far better than the redmi 7 rocking SD632.

Secondly, i know so many Snapdragon devices that my so called mtk Nokia x5 got android pie update before they received.

It boils down to the oems providing support to their devices, weather mtk or SD

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:50am On Jun 29, 2019
suprememoney:

Thanks bro. Actually i turned ON Accessiblility under Colour Correction (That was why). I've been pressing the phone since i returned home and i just got it solved now. All thanks to the battery capacity. It's superb.
No problem, have a good night

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:52am On Jun 29, 2019
awesome99:
well, i change my devices yearly. Sometimes twice. I currently use the Nokia X5 and an MI 9. Believe me when i say mediatek is just overly underrated. My gf uses a redmi 7 and i must confess, my nokia X5 handles everything thrown at it far better than the redmi 7 rocking SD632.

Secondly, i know so many Snapdragon devices that my so called mtk Nokia x5 got android pie update before they received.

It boils down to the oems providing support to their devices, weather mtk or SD
Some people will still argue this, there are fantastic mtk chipsets, the only detraction is that most of them don't support massive developmental support

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.