Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9385709 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5406) (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
genius43:

Only time will tell
I really hope they do

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
nurez305:
then you don't understand then. I'm only against his/her statement saying I think the phone I use determine my social status.

Anybody using Xiaomi phone will never have that thought in mind because even the cheap Samsung phone is more valued than any expensive Xiaomi phone by most people because the brand is not known by majority.

I only buy what give me maximum satisfaction and not for attention. I hardly buy phone, so far the one I'm using doesn't have any fault. I will have been okay with my Mi 5 for another year if not that the battery is now weak and I hate an idea of exchanging battery.

The reason why I said she was wrong because she cant just conclude on what she know nothing about
I know where you are going to but why try please other people,most times this people care about just the brand and not value so we are better of skipping people opinion most time because personally if I am done with my device I will gift it,so I get the raw meaning and am not taking sides by anyway,it only take time xiaomi devices will get the respect they need in Nigeria which has already started,I dont give a 4uk about how people value my stuff which include my gadgets for the time I did I made wrong choices

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
genius43:

No you won't.
Tnks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
justmykel:
The way people are talking about Xiaomi phones is really impressive... I wanna give it a trial.... I pls which one can you recommend? With good spec.... my budget around 30k
redmi 6a 26k
Redmi 6 33k
Mi a1 35k
Jumia

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelynife:
which one should i buy from New Xiaomi Mi A2 lite(43k on jumia) or New Xiaomi-Redmi-7(49k on jumia)or should i buy used Xiaomi note 5 Ai 4g/64g(40k from jiji) . pls advice me. thanks
Redmi 7 because the note 5 is used.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
waleyp:
CanT WhatsApp For Now, Yea That Note 7 Is My Pick But MHen I DonT Have Such Cash RN, I Can Close My Eyes Pick It Tho, If It Comes With Screen Guard And Case Including Free ShipPInG... SouP Wey SweET Na Money Kill Am. I GoJust Chill Make I No Go ChoP SouP Wey Go Hang For My NeCK.

I dont have screen guard and case for as freebies for the Note 7. If I do, I cant sell it for 54k boss.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelynife:
which one should i buy from New Xiaomi Mi A2 lite(43k on jumia) or New Xiaomi-Redmi-7(49k on jumia)or should i buy used Xiaomi note 5 Ai 4g/64g(40k from jiji) . pls advice me. thanks
redmi 7 and have peace of mind
32gb suppose to be 47k not 49k ....
A used note 5 is a 50/50 decision
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
orogodoganyin:

try mpow products... used two different types from them (jaws and bullfight) and they're pretty good

I ordered Mpow Flame 2. I'll go get it tomorrow.

Hopefully, it'd be as good as the reviews say it is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
genius43:

No you won't.
One last tin, hw can I change fonts?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Myllz:

Change ur location to indian, then download fonts via the theme app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelynife:

Redmi 7 holds better advantage here -upgradeable to miui 11, android Q. It Supports 2 sim and an sd card.

Buy the Redmi 7. Kindly chat me up to place ur order on Jumia or Aliexpress.

Check my signature for my contact wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Myllz:

Go to theme app, search for any of Aafont, free or Moby fonts. select your choice, download and apply. No need to change region to avoid unnecessary apps and ads.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
drjprince:
personally if I am done with my device I will gift it,
I think I need to do a little time travel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
nurez305
Pls note that the redmi k20/pro (China/India) is the same thing as mi 9t/pro (global)
And the mi 9t/pro is cheaper than mi 9/se
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Henry007, pls check your Facebook inbox
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
nurez305
Pls note that the redmi k20/pro (China/India) is the same thing as mi 9t/pro (global)
And the mi 9t/pro is cheaper than mi 9/se
really?

I think you need to check the current price now and send the link so that people can get it cheaper through your link but I haven't see any store selling mi 9t/pro cheaper than mi 9/se.

Maybe I didn't check well on AliExpress anyway.

Thank you for the post anyway

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
drjprince:
I know where you are going to but why try please other people,most times this people care about just the brand and not value so we are better of skipping people opinion most time because personally if I am done with my device I will gift it,so I get the raw meaning and am not taking sides by anyway,it only take time xiaomi devices will get the respect they need in Nigeria which has already started,I dont give a 4uk about how people value my stuff which include my gadgets for the time I did I made wrong choices
you still don't understand me. I never said I value people's opinions on what I used. Read my comments well because I stated it many times that I only used it because it give me maximum satisfaction that I needed and I am very much okay with it. I'm only trying to correct Fibonacci for saying that I'm buying it because I think it will determine my social status which is totally wrong. That was the reason why I stated that if anyone want to use a phone to determine his/her Social status, Then it will never be Xiaomi because it is not well known by people.

Please read my comments well... Thank you for your input anyway

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
nurez305:
really?

I think you need to check the current price now and send the link so that people can get it cheaper through your link but I haven't see any store selling mi 9t/pro cheaper than mi 9/se.

Maybe I didn't check well on AliExpress anyway.

Thank you for the post anyway
the mi 9/we was initially more expensive, but due to the fact that its now an old stock,and its low sale, hence the reduction in price..
The 9t/k20 pro is not up to a month/2months respectively ,and due to high sale and demand,the price aint droping anytime soon,unless xiaomi releases another wonder
So considering launch price,the mi 9/se was launched at a higher price than the mi 9t/k20 pro
Hope you understand

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
nurez305:
you still don't understand me. I never said I value people's opinions on what I used. Read my comments well because I stated it many times that I only used it because it give me maximum satisfaction that I needed and I am very much okay with it. I'm only trying to correct Fibonacci for saying that I'm buying it because I think it will determine my social status which is totally wrong. That was the reason why I stated that if anyone want to use a phone to determine his/her Social status, Then it will never be Xiaomi because it is not well known by people.

Please read my comments well... Thank you for your input anyway
okay the thing is we all stand to be corrected even my uncle Lei jun
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by proffnico(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Anyone selling k20 pro screen guard.. It's urgent pls

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
proffnico:
Anyone selling k20 pro screen guard.. It's urgent pls
my brother you just hiding anyhow abi grin how is the k20 pro experience going?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
the mi 9/we was initially more expensive, but due to the fact that its now an old stock,and its low sale, hence the reduction in price..
The 9t/k20 pro is not up to a month/2months respectively ,and due to high sale and demand,the price aint droping anytime soon,unless xiaomi releases another wonder
So considering launch price,the mi 9/se was launched at a higher price than the mi 9t/k20 pro
Hope you understand
Agreed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please how do i disable this data stuff that keeps showing when i swipe down

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joohan: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

I dont have screen guard and case for as freebies for the Note 7. If I do, I cant sell it for 54k boss.

Is it new?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mizik:
Please how do i disable this data stuff that keeps showing when i swipe down

Go to security, tap on the settings icon, select data usage and disable data usage notification.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donkelzy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
please where can I get screen protector for my new redmi 7 or can infinix s4 screen protector work on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
nurez305:
then you don't understand then. I'm only against his/her statement saying I think the phone I use determine my social status.

Anybody using Xiaomi phone will never have that thought in mind because even the cheap Samsung phone is more valued than any expensive Xiaomi phone by most people because the brand is not known by majority.

I only buy what give me maximum satisfaction and not for attention. I hardly buy phone, so far the one I'm using doesn't have any fault. I will have been okay with my Mi 5 for another year if not that the battery is now weak and I hate an idea of exchanging battery.

The reason why I said she was wrong because she cant just conclude on what she know nothing about

My social status reference is because you said you can never become a redmi user. It sounded haughty as if the sub-brand is beneath you. You could have rephrased it better knowing fully well that majority of people here are into redmi because of the value they offer.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
genius43:

Go to theme app, search for any of Aafont, free or Moby fonts. select your choice, download and apply. No need to change region to avoid unnecessary apps and ads.
Tnks again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Change ur location to indian, then download fonts via the theme app
Tnk u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Landforce1:
I just got my RN7 cover from ALIEXPRESS

Oya put your phone, make we see as the case be for your phone's back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousey: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Donkelzy:
please where can I get screen protector for my new redmi 7 or can infinix s4 screen protector work on it

https://www.nairaland.com/5223787/redmi-note-7-accessories-sale

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
fibonacci2526:

My social status reference is because you said you can never become a redmi user. It sounded haughty as if the sub-brand is beneath you. You could have rephrased it better knowing fully well that majority of people here are into redmi because of the value they offer.
okay, so sorry for that statement, we are all xioamite and we will continue to support them.

One love cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5406) (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) ... (9327) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.