Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9356784 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2019
dalexy101037:
Evening. I just bought redmi 7 3gigram 64gig for 52k yesterday. Is it a good buy. And what's the different between redmi 7 and xaiomi note 7. Ifedith, nobody, any one to explain

You are funny. You have already bought the fone and you are asking if its a good buy and the difference between R7 and RN7.
You should have done your research prior to purchase.
Dont come here and start ranting about the R7 oh.... I will not take it lightly with you. I am a R7 user.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2019
abdsamad:

I use Firefox on my ipad, pc and android...
I'm not a longtime fan or anything, infact opera was my preferred choice for a long time but i gave it another try and... Well...

Not actually saying its better than chrome but i enjoy getting out from under google a bit, every chance i get.
That's why i use duckduckgo or bing instead of Google search and that's also why i am so looking forward to Huawei's os smiley
angry You fear the prying eyes of the big brother, right? Necessary evil. grin
Thanks a lot, will try giving it another try later.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2019
madgoat:

You are funny. You have already bought the fone and you are asking if its a good buy and the difference between R7 and RN7.
You should have done your research prior to purchase.
Dont come here and start ranting about the R7 oh.... I will not take it lightly with you. I am a R7 user.

grin Ki ki ki! Now, that is my madgoat talking. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2019
lordchiz:

Sir....I understand u but why the same Xiaomi said RN7 support Quick Charge 4.0 as much as 27watts in a video I watched!
Anyway thanks alot!

Same way all Samsung flagships always have screen burn on the OLED, because they push them more than recommended 500nits.

Xiaomi recommended 18w, which is more than sufficient!

You wish to charge at 27watts even at 92% continue..

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
dalexy101037:
Evening. I just bought redmi 7 3gigram 64gig for 52k yesterday. Is it a good buy. And what's the different between redmi 7 and xaiomi note 7. Ifedith, nobody, any one to explain
u ve already purchased it, what gud would the answers be to u again? If u continue digging,u myt start hating,just enjoy ur device nothing more cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Ifedith:

And how did you arrive at this conclusion that the default 10w charger and USB c is because they have sense?
But like u rightly said, obviously there's compatability ish.
That's all.

So pushing up to 2A into your phone at 90% is correct.. continue.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2019
macbeyland:
who says I don't have an outlet in Lagos?

For around a year now, my ads have been displaying 'Available Isolo Lagos and Port Harcourt'

Sorry, you need to wake up properly before reading comments

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gingger(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Guys how do I make my smile sim work on my note 7 it flashes and goes. I have tried provisioning it for just LTE only using the ussd code watched Video and still nothing.
Is anybody using it here.
I have gone through the compilation thread and nothing worked for me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2019
gingger:
Guys how do I make my smile sim work on my note 7 it flashes and goes. I have tried provisioning it for just LTE only using the ussd code watched Video and still nothing.
Is anybody using it here.
I have gone through the compilation thread and nothing worked for me.

It's simple.

When you turn on the phone, type *#*#4636#*#* to bring up the phone information menu, then select the appropriate one for the sim slot where the ntel sim is. Change the network to LTE ONLY.. After that, turn on airplane mode and turn AP off after one second. NTEL network will appear and not disappear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gingger(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2019
macbeyland:

It's simple.

When you turn on the phone, type *#*#4636#*#* to bring up the phone information menu, then select the appropriate one for the sim slot where the ntel sim is. Change the network to LTE ONLY.. After that, turn on airplane mode and turn AP off after one second. NTEL network will appear and not disappear.

I actually said smile sim and I have tried all the above u mentioned I have seen ntel work for others mine is smile
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2019
gingger:

I actually said smile sim and I have tried all the above u mentioned I have seen ntel work for others mine is smile

Same way. I believe if ntel works, smile should, unless you're using global rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gingger(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2019
macbeyland:

Same way. I believe if ntel works, smile should, unless you're using global rom.

It's a global version of RN7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sinbo(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Am here to read comments about this RN7. I have a plan to join to users of this phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Dam5reey:

Sorry, you need to wake up properly before reading comments
Oh, I see you had a protracted argument then.

I only responded to the penultimate paragraph of your statement.

It's tasking reading through tons of posts (that might not even concern one) especially from the last page backwards.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2019
gingger:

It's a global version of RN7
Then it has to work. There has to be a way.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Guys, is there any sub 100k phone with in display finger print scanner?

I don't think IDFS can be fitted on an IPS screen, hence making phones with such spec expensive since it has to be amoled.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2019
macbeyland:

I don't think IDFS can be fitted on an IPS screen, hence making phones with such spec expensive since it has to be amoled.
tecno phantom 9
grin

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Done that I even off it, thinking of draining the battery

Try that as well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2019
fantilopezzy:
tecno phantom 9
grin

Lol even tecno wen no reach that spec dey more expensive.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2019
madgoat:

I will not take it lightly with you. I am a R7 user.
I don't know why I found this funny cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2019
It seems R7 has OIS.

Pictures I expected to be blurry came out dope.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horlaarsco: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2019
I need redmi note 7 replacement battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Horlaarsco:
I need redmi note 7 replacement battery
Ewoo. How come?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Dam5reey:

Same way all Samsung flagships always have screen burn on the OLED, because they push them more than recommended 500nits.

Xiaomi recommended 18w, which is more than sufficient!

You wish to charge at 27watts even at 92% continue..
you don't know what you're saying... You're heavily confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horlaarsco: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
macbeyland:

Ewoo. How come?

See what I'm getting ooo redmi note 7 pro. Ever since I got it. Started at like 5 hours then 4hours now 3hours wtfm. M I don change rom tire

I'm coming from max 2 this experience is just not it at all

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Dam5reey:

So pushing up to 2A into your phone at 90% is correct.. continue.....
this guy sha... You think a charger being 2a will mean it will charge at 2a till it's full? No gradually it will even reach 1a and below during trickle charging

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
macbeyland:

Read an article about BOE working on this, lcd screens with idfs should come out soon.
There's also the new tecno if you don't mind mediocre processor and floating players in some games grin

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
macbeyland:

Samsung A50 ... Samsung A70
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2019
How to sync speed dial and bookmark on brave browser?pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

cry the thing is that I had this dream of blowing before 18 since when I was 6 or so,that time I do watch willow smith on TV and I was like " I want to be popular as a kid " ...I do get angry with myself when I watch Willow's music video then.....
I have been trying to pursue the dream with what i know,but..well, I just have to accept the fact that life isn't programmed the same way for everyone.. cry thanks btw
Read this
They loved my songs
They loved me even when I got it wrong
Only praises filled their tongues
But
As I aged they changed
The more I tried the less engaged
The more I tried to close the gap, the wider the range.
I painted my hair for their love
I gave them all my time and left my burdens unsolved.
Yet their hate grew stronger, never resolved.
My time is over and gone.
My kingship ended, another is born
The call us stars and superstars.
Difference we shine but not forever.
So love yourself now or never.
Slave of being a celebrity
Never ever compare yourself with anyone esp a star for they are today and tomorrow, they are no more. Try and be happy with your achievements. Focus on helping humanity getting better and make it a priority to help someone everyday, no matter how small. By the time you look back and count, you will smile..

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by clyck(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Kingpeter404:
I ordered a glass pouch and a screen protector 11D from ifedith today and it landed safely big ups
how much bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gingger(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2019
macbeyland:

Then it has to work. There has to be a way.
Have exhausted all the tutorial I found online still no way

(1) (2) (3) ... (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.