Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,995 members, 7,832,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9337155 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ironheart(m): 5:08am On Apr 08, 2017
jboixxx:

.Truly, there are lots of scammers online but have you read about a scam scenario on this thread? If you have the time, read from page 1, come back to tell us how many case(s) you read about.
As someone opined and which has been the watchword of "proxy buyers": don't ask anyone to buy for you if you have trust issues, and we always advise you buy yourself from AliExpress if you can wait 1-3weeks.
dont take it personal, just a harmless advice to my fellow nigerian. Times are hard
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:10am On Apr 08, 2017
ironheart:
dont take it personal, just a harmless advice to my fellow nigerian. Times are hard
.Never personal, bro. Just a little clarification!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 5:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Mckandre:
sure,they are both dsame both on design and SD chipset wise no difference of any sort

I appreciate. Thanks

jboixxx:

. Whatever accessories you are buying for Note4 global, please, choose Note4x. Again, choose Note 4x, NOT Note4 as those Note4 selection is for MTK version which isn't compatible. My own mistake for case and screen. I had to use soldering iron to adjust holes of the case i bought and ordered for another tempered glass.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 08, 2017
Wow! thanks,....for how much pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 5:51am On Apr 08, 2017
Premium GSM flasher FRP tool now available for free download, with this you can factory reset your stolen or lost phone, click link below for details on how to use

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/04/premium-gsm-flasher-frp-tool-free.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2017
eleojo23:

The battery of Doogee X9 pro drops by 1% every 4 minutes on 4G, that's 10% drop every 40minutes on 4G continuously browsing). It lasts longer on 3G.
Look at the screenshots below and take note of the change in battery percentage and time.

Note: Phone brightness is at 13%

How do you cope with those big 4G icons? I detest them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:31am On Apr 08, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Why? Would you have preferred that they be smaller?
I don't have any issues with that sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Thought it was only me, unfortunately a lot of Chinese phones all seem to have the same notification font, icons and layout ( the ones I have purchased anyway) from Uhans to THL.. That massive 4G is just hideous.. uugh. Xiaomi's are clean and small, just the way I like em.. Morning friends..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2017
jboixxx:

Seriously? Na Taraba i dey o. If you really need am, i go just collect 650 (Nipost fee) and send them (x2) to your desired location.
Ok, how much total.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Baroba:

Thought it was only me, unfortunately a lot of Chinese phones all seem to have the same notification font, icons and layout ( the ones I have purchased anyway) from Uhans to THL.. That massive 4G is just hideous.. uugh. Xiaomi's are clean and small, just the way I like em.. Morning friends..
The icons and font style are just too ugly, jokes aside.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2017
vanchi:

Mine just arrived today after more than 50 days. I raised a dispute earlier this week and got a refund.. smh

This one has been ordered since Jan 11. Almost 3 months now. Smh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2017
eleojo23:

Why? Would you have preferred that they be smaller?
I don't have any issues with that sha.

I would have preferred the smaller 4G,why is there a need for double icons though?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Gptech:

I need ooo
Me sef go need am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2017
jboixxx:
. Whoever needs Note4 MTK tempered glass should holla at me here or c my signature.
Baba I really need oo! I don tire to dey wait jare.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Gptech:

As in ehn, dem no try at all. All of them are going the stock Android route which I find the UI extremely boring.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
fibonacci2526:

I would have preferred the smaller 4G,why is there a need for double icons though?

The smaller icon only comes up when there is an active data connection.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2017
fibonacci2526:

As in ehn, dem no try at all. All of them are going the stock Android route which I find the OS extremely boring.
Me sef tire for Google, I wonder whether dem eyes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2017
damoskimovich:

Baba I really need oo! I don tire to dey wait jare.
I want dash my oga gptech d 2 ni o but if he's OK wit 1, no wahala. Just d nipost fee of 650.
NOTE: It is 0.26mm.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Gptech:
You're not alone!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
jboixxx:

.Truly, there are lots of scammers online but have you read about a scam scenario on this thread? If you have the time, read from page 1, come back to tell us how many case(s) you read about.
As someone opined and which has been the watchword of our "proxy buyers": don't ask anyone to buy for you if you have trust issues, and we always advise dt you buy yourself from AliExpress if you can wait 1-3weeks.

No blame d guy o. I don de buy stuffs for nairaland with no probs for yrs, till late last yr when I come jam one "kessintona" for nairaland. Got scammed 40k.

Anyway here is safe for now, but someday it won't.

My advice is for all to strive in learning how to do it before d rainy days come.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
jboixxx:

I want dash my oga gptech d 2 ni o but if he's OK wit 1, no wahala. Just d nipost fee of 650.
NOTE: It is 0.26mm.
Una 1 kill with hype, oya make we chat 08077665471.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2017
eleojo23:

Yeah.
can you help with a review of the phone and the battery too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2017
So my note 3 made me proud yesterday during POP. The camera quality was impressive beyond my expectations. grin grin
It's not the best, but it's okay enough
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2017
OmichaelO:
So my note 3 made me proud yesterday during POP. The camera quality was impressive beyond my expectations. grin grin
It's not the best, but it's okay enough
Ya POP Picture or.. U know naa tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2017
Guys, I don't understand all these stores on Aliexpress oooo... Them just dey increae3 the price of Note 4x & Note 4 global version. Na only note 4 MTk dey below 150usd
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Gucciboss:

Lol.. You wan me to go phoneless when I have almighty mi max? mbanu grin grin
Wait until mi max 2 cheesy cheesy

As you enjoy your machine, please spare some time to give here your personal, in depth, honest-to-God review, no matter how how it is. Just highlight the salient selling points. ☺☺☺.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2017
mazado:

As you enjoy your machine, please spare some time to give here your personal, in depth, honest-to-God review, no matter how how it is. Just highlight the salient selling points. ☺☺☺.
Thanks
I have don dat for like one month ago.
You can scroll the thread back. It is there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Gucciboss:
Ya POP Picture or.. U know naa tongue
lmqo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bboyZ: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Device: redmi note 4/x

Bootloader status : unlocked

Rom in use : AOSP EXTENDED

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2017
bboyZ:
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Device: redmi note 4/x

Bootloader status : unlocked

Rom in use : AOSP EXTENDED

Clean looking ROM, what's the battery like on this..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bboyZ: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Slim recents..

Blur effects(sweetest feature for me shah grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (9323) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.