Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9202393 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ziyech:
Just confirmed today that Fine Brothers Ltd has Redmi note 7 in stock presently... This is for people in Enugu and Anambra state that would like to buy it...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noblefarm: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
OCTAVO:
Anticipate Launch of Xiaomi Mi9T on July 15 2019. Price is N119,500

It should be cheaper than this, the price is coming down on Aliexpress already
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dam5reey:

I'm back from ban cos of your issue

I wish you can watch this, So you can understand why default charger was not fast after 80% but you wanted to kill the battery..

27W charger took 26 minutes to put in 13% into the battery.
18W charger took 36 minutes to put in 21% into the battery.

What I posted the other day, is 27W on phone is just a gimmick, 1:30Minutes is fast enough.

Does Mi 9 charges the 3300 in less than 30 minutes answer is No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkTYZy8Wlo4

I don't understand dis ban issue....
What was ur offense for being ban sef!

I watched d video.....na 18 watts charger I buy na.....na just my default cord no gree let am charge fast even at 50%...... I have nvr seen it says 'charging fast' wit d default cord

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please how do I reduce picture size without affecting the quality .

Need to post a pic here but is saying , file too large
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
WizAkzy:
No, they give triple not double.

How can I get that triple data please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
mathefaro:
Not true. I got triple yesterday

Please how can I get the triple data. Please help a Brother
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2019
atheistandproud:
After some delays, Macbeyland has delivered. He was patient with explaining the reasons for delays and was on hand to answer most questions that I posed and even offered me a discount grin unlike some people undecided

Thank you sir.
Lolssssss......same with the products I bought from him in Ikeja......he barely answers questions tho.....but never dissapoint!
Bros oooo....u don join me for d same floveme wey cause argument here oooo.....hope say no RN7 cord u wan use on it cos u go prefer default charger n cord than floveme n default cord wen u use 'Ampere' app to calculate!
Infact that poweebank n default RN7 cord charges faster.....Try it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2019
pharmtasy:

Yes. I even have three installed.

Which would you say is the best?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2019
atheistandproud:
After some delays, Macbeyland has delivered. He was patient with explaining the reasons for delays and was on hand to answer most questions that I posed and even offered me a discount grin unlike some people undecided

Thank you sir.
Mine delivered on Saturday

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2019
pharmtasy:

Yes. I even have three installed.
Pls oooo
Hw do u guys square or circle ur points?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2019
madgoat:

The way xiaomi fones are being stolen from you guys is as if you people are doing competition of who's fone will get stolen today grin

Before anybody can steal my xiaomi, they would have to literally kill me grin and trust me we will both die together.
This guy ehhh
U funny die
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2019
Gptech:
. So sorry for the loss, you can't track a phone without it being switched on, don't lock it yet ooo, borrow somebody's phone and login to your Mi account on Mi cloud; when ever the phone comes online you'll be able to trace it. Sooner or later, the thief will be tempted to turn it on.
can the thief flash it....
I'm curious..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Nothing, you have an unlocked bootloader or a Chinese version.
That means I can't enjoy some features attached to it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 1:55am On Jul 11, 2019
Biafrareform:

How can I get that triple data please
Get a new airtel sim and you will be given free 4gb. When you are done using it, send GET to 141 and you will receive a confirmatory text. Then go ahead and subscribe to any bundle of your choice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hydronium(m): 2:11am On Jul 11, 2019
scotweezy:

Upgrade the sim to 4G and get 4GB free for 1 week.
Whoops.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 2:39am On Jul 11, 2019
madgoat:

The way xiaomi fones are being stolen from you guys is as if you people are doing competition of who's fone will get stolen today grin

Before anybody can steal my xiaomi, they would have to literally kill me grin and trust me we will both die together.

Pls just be glad you've not been in that kind of life and death situation where someone is willing to take your life for a phone.
It's the stuff of ptsd.. Assuming you survive at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 2:43am On Jul 11, 2019
demsid:
Is there anybody here selling new xiaomi phones of 25k and below. Like the xiaomi 6A. I want to buy

Why not get a clean secondhand?
depending on what you need it for, an entry level device may frustrate the life out of you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 2:44am On Jul 11, 2019
lanre211:

yes, have changed the glass of my rn5 like 6 times.... I bought 10pcs when I broke the follow come glass...

This is alarming fa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dellaziz(m): 3:01am On Jul 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

They are not in the same league.

U once posted a link about a dstv remote app...pls can u help me resend it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1boylikevhis(m): 3:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Whatever you do, don't flash Havoc OS 2.7 on your Redmi Note 7. No amount of Kernel flashing and Auditing will save your battery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 3:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys , this was the first pic I took on my RN7 and the watermark was exactly like this . Its water mark states . Shot on Redmi note 7 Mi Dual Camera

Now I discovered that this stuff no longer show , rather it will show Redmi Note 7 AI or 48mp depending on how i set it .

Anyone experiencing same .

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 3:21am On Jul 11, 2019
WizAkzy:
Get a new airtel sim and you will be given free 4gb. When you are done using it, send GET to 141 and you will receive a confirmatory text. Then go ahead and subscribe to any bundle of your choice.

Okay, but someone said, I need to disable the call bonus to get the triple data . How do I disable the call bonus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 3:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Biafrareform:

Okay, but someone said, I need to disable the call bonus to get the triple data . How do I disable the call bonus
hmm i don't know about that one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horlaarsco: 3:39am On Jul 11, 2019
I need redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:54am On Jul 11, 2019
Biafrareform:
Hey guys , this was the first pic I took on my RN7 and the watermark was exactly like this . Its water mark states . Shot on Redmi note 7 Mi Dual Camera

Now I discovered that this stuff no longer show , rather it will show Redmi Note 7 AI or 48mp depending on how i set it .

Did you update your phone?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Biafrareform:

If you use 48Mp mode it will show the 48Mp dual camera but if you are shooting with the normal 12mp it will show Redmi Note 7 AI dual camera.

Me I personally hate watermarks so I disable it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Biafrareform:
Please how do I reduce picture size without affecting the quality .

Need to post a pic here but is saying , file too large

Gptech posted this method yesterday morning

Use F or G for lossless compression

https://compressimage.toolur.com/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adegbem01(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Anybody have original or compatible charge for redmi note 7 pro in akure. I want to buy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2019
Adegbem01:
Anybody have original or compatible charge for redmi note 7 pro in akure. I want to buy

Contact optimised or use AliExpress (Celbro, should do)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2019
genius43:

Pick the one closest to you.
Redmi go btw 17 to 23 on jumia. 6a sells for around 30 but you can be lucky and get it for less with jumia atimes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2019
lamidiinjury:

OMG natgeowild abi real life?
lol,not natgeowild. this is the aftermath of the photoshoot grin, Photo was taken at night though

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2019
genius43:

The gospel is spreading
more than you think. A friend told me how mchris staff were recommending it ahead of those other brands

(1) (2) (3) ... (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.