Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9223555 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nolie: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2019
jboixxx:

Redmi 6 never get Pie o
I thought they promised it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ethereum: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2019
genius43:

If you notice I chided him after that post. You mustn't always go low to prove a point.
All phones around the world has the chinko input. Even the iPhone is mostly chinko hardware with a USA OS.

Bro, Is the 5d tampered glass what you are still using on your RN5 and also is it better than 9d glass?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2019
Ethereum:

Bro, Is the 5d tampered glass what you are still using on your RN5 and also is it better than 9d glass?

I can say if it is better, but the 5D have been serving me so far, 7 months and still going.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2019
nolie:

I thought they promised it

They just want to start closed beta testing for the Redmi 6/6a. They initially waved the upgrade but changed their mind.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2019
2kurupt:

The 128gig version sold by Pointek for 119k still offers a better value, when you consider waiting time & 50/50 probability of facing custom charges.
ure right o, but the post isn't for everyone. If u find it hard taking risks,their re those who re willing to get what they want at cheaper/discounted rate irrespective of the costs involved. If ure comfortable being at ur comfort zone for the fear of the unknown good luck with that. Its not my first importing nd it wont be my last,I'll be at false if say I've for ones been taxed by the custom,never! To hell with waiting time, patience is gold to me. Like u said 50/50 probability, I'll take my chance with the other 50,i won't be blinded by the fear of the unknown nd pay a fortune for what i know thats under probability.Life on its own is a risk so is being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by remi1444: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2019
My RN4X has Magisk Recovery running in it thanks to Acekid, I intend flashing a Custom ROM. what are the steps to do it.
GrandMufti

Fibonacci2526

genius43

Mckandre
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nolie: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2019
genius43:

They just want to start closed beta testing for the Redmi 6/6a. They initially waved the upgrade but changed their mind.

Thanks its a great phone right cos im thinking on ordering it from jumia,Redmi 6 i mean
Redmi 6 on my mind,money no dey to buy Mi 7

GrandMufti

Fibonacci2526

genius43

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ethereum: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2019
genius43:

I can say if it is better, but the 5D have been serving me so far, 7 months and still going.
7 month is great, will stick to 5d then. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2019
daveMorris:
that's how it is.. It has one speaker output.. The other should be mouthpiece i guess.... But it produces a decent sound ni.
What do you mean it produces decent sound...
The sound from these speaker eh...
So loud and clear... People are always surprised how good it is...
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2019
acekid109:
looks close to a traditional smart watch with the rounded screen design, more screen than the mi band also. The mi band 4 will definitely have more support than it though
Exactly! It's a good buy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2019
remi1444:
My RN4X has Magisk Recovery running in it thanks to Acekid, I intend flashing a Custom ROM. what are the steps to do it.
GrandMufti

Fibonacci2526

genius43

Mckandre

Twrp?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Jessewhyte:
Mi A1 + Gcam + Snapseed

The quality here will be compromised sha
What is Snapseed for?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by remi1444: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2019
GrandMufti:

Twrp?
Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cypher01: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2019
And finally ,a new Xiaomite is here. Have been craving to own l Mi and finally my redmi 6 is here. So happy.

MIUI 10 out of the box and a whole lot of improvement.

#myMi
#R6

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2019
flexispy:
First time dealing with @protein0, delivered the xiaomi powerbank 3 with no stress. Baba knows how to handle customers well too humble.
Which model be dis one.....I never see am.....is it d newer model to Xiaomi 2c 20000mah?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Ethereum:

7 month is great, will stick to 5d then. Thanks

You are welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2019
cypher01:
And finally ,a new Xiaomite is here. Have been craving to own l Mi and finally my redmi 6 is here. So happy.

#myMi
#R6

Congratulations, welcome to the family
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2019
lordchiz:

What is Snapseed for?

Snapseed is a Google owned photo editor.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nolie: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2019
cypher01:

#myMi
#R6
Planñing to get one next week how is the phone like bro and how much did u get it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2019
lordchiz:

What is Snapseed for?
I added more saturation, details and sharpness.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2019
So when i screen record a video or something, how do i crop the remaining part of the screen out, maybe you guys can help me with a third party app or something.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Mckandre:
ure right o, but the post isn't for everyone. If u find it hard taking risks,their re those who re willing to get what they want at cheaper/discounted rate irrespective of the costs involved. If ure comfortable being at ur comfort zone for the fear of the unknown good luck with that. Its not my first importing nd it wont be my last,I'll be at false if say I've for ones been taxed by the custom,never! To hell with waiting time, patience is gold to me. Like u said 50/50 probability, I'll take my chance with the other 50,i won't be blinded by the fear of the unknown nd pay a fortune for what i know thats under probability.Life on its own is a risk so is being a Nigerian.

You're not getting the point man, you need to take a chill pill.

Why spend such amount on the 64gb version despite the so-called discount when there's the 128gb version in your backyard for same price?

Custom issue is inconsequential, I just stated that for emphasis.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2019
This umidigi uwatch2 is tempting me away from mi band 4.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2019
acekid109:
that umi make sense o, big time self, personally, I'll go for it over mi band 4

The mi band series is proven and is a top dog in its niche, can you vouch for the umiwatch?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
So when i screen record a video or something, how do i crop the remaining part of the screen out, maybe you guys can help me with a third party app or something.
Thanks
You can't crop out the remaining part except you go into full time mode video editing. You are doing a screen record not a selected part of the screen.

If you need a third party app Try Mobizen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mistermamus(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2019
xiaomi powerbank 16000mAh good??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2019
remi1444:
Yes

Wipe> advanced wipe> tick cache, dalvik, data, vendor, storage.

Don't wipe internal memory
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2019
nolie:

Na to buy redmi 6,na 35 k budget i get

buy it if that's your budget....

what AM currently using.... and it's okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2019
2kurupt:

You're not getting the point man, you need to take a chill pill.

Why spend such amount on the 64gb version despite the so-called discount when there's the 128gb version in your backyard for same price?

Custom issue is inconsequential, I just stated that for emphasis.
well, i wish the backyard u meant was literal but its not. See if m to get the device @119k twill cost approximately 3k to waybill it to me down to enugu thats if m to get someone to purchase it for me at Lagos. If u do the calculation u will see that the whole thing will incur more charges than expected but through aliexpress, the whole expenses have been covered even much less coupled with free shipping,all i ve to do is go down to the post office across the road nd get my stuff and if ure to get the device in months time the prices re viable to go down but its different with the ones sold here in nigeria.
Take the note 7 nd redmi 7 case as a yardstick, u will see the prices in aliexpress re way much lesser than what u will get them here in nigeria. To me i dont check the waiting time nd custom issues, so far i found a place were its cheaper,who m i to take the other route. cheesy

This the price of 128gb variant,thats about 112k depending on ur exchange rate But i use #350

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2019
abdsamad:

If you land on mi band 4, call me. I want to sell the one i bought yesterday wink

How much are you selling?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2019
enoch273:

How much are you selling?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Deicide:
Redmi note 5 is better than redmi 7

True dat. No strength to argue, I've actually handled both same time so I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.