Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9410462 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) (5580) (5581) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
steppin:
From Jumia, with the help of ifedith.
The battery makes sense.
Getting a power bank for this phone is a waste, unless you live in a village with no light.
Still trying to get used to the size though.
Every other thing is swell.
Thanks bro...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
abdsamad:

I want ball too cry

Isnor fair

Wait o! @ifedith probably owes me a ball if i buy one more phone from him cos I've been such a loyal customer. Abi one free phone sef
Lol... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
we have tested and trusted
Thanks for the recommendation sir kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
2kurupt:

Leave am the thing still dey shak am grin

That's the thing with the rom flashing folks. No matter how perfect a particular rom is they'll always have the urge to flash another, and start finding faults with the one they've on.

that's the fun of it grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
jman77:
wetin you find come here? You now xaomian? Longtime no hear bro. #phantomA+
lol yeah bro... Na since last year i join o.... That phantom A+ was my last mtk device grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrata(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
lordchiz:

Go to Makarfi plaza, the first shop at the left entrance ...is a small shop,,,,tell d person there dat u want a Redmi note 7,they will take u to dere second shop, where u will get it but tell dem that is that guy dat bought from them d 1 28gb version and paid via transfer 60k and 19500(inclusive pouch and screen guard...78k fone)...
They will reduce the price for u via me for 77k at least make dem enjoy 1500 profit too

please Sir can I also get a redmi 7 3/32gb in makarfi plaza or around sabo axis and if possible how much is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
akp202:
Pls how do I set different notification sound for different apps with Xiaomi 7. All my app only work with default sound.
hold d app u will c app info and click app info u will c notification
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Redmi 7 ordered yesterday for my baby sister after she almost murdered my RN7
contacted Ifedith yesterday
He delivered today. Thanks man, if no be you, Na counterfeit oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
akp202:
Pls how do I set different notification sound for different apps with Xiaomi 7. All my app only work with default sound.
hold d app u will c app info and click app info u will c notification .from notification u can set sound

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cc ifedith please if u can see this ..I.wanted to ask if the Redmi 7 2gb variant is still up for grabs at 32k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Protein0:

Thanks for the recommendation sir kiss
no problem God bless your good hustle grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
adamix:

Na to Seize your Atm card at this point.
Asweardown
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
jboixxx:

Settings > Manage Apps > Facebook (as example) > Notifications > All > toggle sound OFF or tweak as desired.
Using this method you've described he can actually set customized notification sounds to the respective apps. This is a basic Android feature.

People should learn to play around their device toggles & settings to discover things for themselves

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
2kurupt:

Using this method you've described he can have actually set customized notification sounds to the respective apps. This is a basic Android feature.

People should learn to play around their device toggles & settings to discover things for themselves
Don't mind me! Didn't realise until now as I always have sounds disabled except for calls, calendar and alarms.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michigano(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hey guys...My RN7 just arrived today via AEX and I quickly went to get it from the post office. So I need help tweaking the phone around so as to enjoy the full specs..And there's an update alert of miui 10.3.4, should I upgrade it or leave it on this present one 10.3.2.0??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
michigano:
Hey guys...My RN7 just arrived today via AEX and I quickly went to get it from the post office. So I need help tweaking the phone around so as to enjoy the full specs..And there's an update alert of miui 10.3.4, should I upgrade it or leave it on this present one 10.3.2.0??
Start from Xiaomi compilation post . if you encounter any ish afterwards or it was not addressed there, come back to the house.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Guys, my UCBrowser's been downloading this app ↓ without opening any link related to it. Any help?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by franzis(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
mykelshowz:
Install pixel rom and leave miui based roms and ball
Be careful that pixel rom might mess up your phone screen someday and the only option would be to change that screen....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Braket: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello from Mi 9T

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Braket:
Hello from Mi 9T

Beautiful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michigano(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
jboixxx:

Start from Xiaomi compilation post . if you encounter any ish afterwards or it was not addressed there, come back to the house.
I appreciate man...but I understand nothing from that link there��...E dey do me line say I nova handle phone before ���
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damritoh(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
I Got This Update On My RN7 EU ROM Yesterday And They Don Comot Am This Evening sad sad sad

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damritoh(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:

If you have lots of Android games.. am interested o.. just port am for me when you in oshogbo

No P Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Drizzle007:

What type of gcam did you install?

From bsg to bulkin to bsg back to bulkin again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Damritoh:

No P Boss

Even HD movies too.. I go like collect..

Don't forget to let me know when you are around o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
2kurupt:

Leave am the thing still dey shak am grin

That's the thing with the rom flashing folks. No matter how perfect a particular rom is they'll always have the urge to flash another, and start finding faults with the one they've on.

Una wicked sha, wetin person never see grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
jboixxx:

Another option is coloured notification light.
You surely miss the Redmi note 4 grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gptech:

You surely miss the Redmi note 4 grin.
Chai! I miss am o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
michigano:

I appreciate man...but I understand nothing from that link there��...E dey do me line say I nova handle phone before ���
What exactly is it that you don't understand? Have you opened the link?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lordchiz and Macbeyland and Genius43

Floveme is now flashcharging on my device. Started this evening. I didn't do anything.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
GCam

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) (5580) (5581) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.