Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358304 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2017
vanchi:
Redmi note 4 (mtk) mocolo TEMPERED glass and nillkin transparent pouch for sale
I'm interested, how do I contact you? smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2017
princetom1:

When u paid for something, it's ur right to demand satisfaction from it. I can see the foreigners on dreami page, not holding back words about how disappointed they are about this late shipment

Of course you have the right to demand satisfaction but like have said the seller has given you a condition and you have decided knowingly or unknowingly to abide by it when you clicked the "buy now" button.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2017
princetom1:

Then, they should be ready for my honest review too

Please go ahead.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2017
vanchi:

Supported. It's your money. They can't ban us. They have a lot to lose

Y will they even ban us?
Ayam not understanding o undecided

When other nationalities weren't banned for similar things.
Abi ppl no dey read feedbacks?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2017
damoskimovich:

I'm interested, how do I contact you? smiley

WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.5.1.9.8.7.2.3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Of course you have the right to demand satisfaction but like have said the seller has given you a condition and you have decided knowingly or unknowingly to abide by it when you clicked the "buy now" button.
Are you a shareholder?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:

They should stop soliciting for 5 stars. Let them do their part, we will give a honest review from now on. Don't forget that, whenever they solicit for 5stars, they are indirectly saying 'we will do anything to exceed your expectations. And among our expectations is fast shipment and listening to instructions, like install ROM, give gift , bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:

To d honest, the condition of 7 days, 5 days and so on are there for guidance. So that, no seller will be using us to play ping pong. What's stopping someone from printing out address and name online and pasting it on phone and package and send withing hours? Sometimes, the seller might have difficulties , like expecting stock, unexpected too much demand, warehouse a bit far and so on, in these cases, the seller has d phone just some difficulties and need days to sort out. It could even be bad weather set. What am saying is, the condition is a window, for greedy sellers not to exploit us, if not, we will have sellers not sending phones for weeks while we can hardly do anything about it. In a normal situation, all orders should be sent to Po within 24 hours. That's why u see that AliExpress has taken its time to apportioned different days condition to different stores. Some have goods in store, some are middle man, some still even have to receive order first before producing and sent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yobill: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
vanchi:

WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.5.1.9.8.7.2.3
Please I'm sorry I'm deviating. How can I bypass the daily $100 limit without having a dollar account? or which bank has beyond 100$ as their daily limit on their verve card?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2017
Sophyrocks:

I can flash it myself. I am not scared. I just need the right link that's all. I have already opened dispute demanding for half price and the correct link else I am going haywire on their page with a 1 star review. I will so spoil their business. Which particular rom must I flash? Isn't it the official global rom for note 4 qualcomm?

Have a look at the comments here, especially that of feds64 (mod) : http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=572840&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2

Then this

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=565784&extra=page%3D1&page=1&mobile=2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Zetra:

no hope for now from the guy, d sim number linked with the phone is in Nigeria, I don't know when he is coming back
i only chat with him tru BBM,
so do I have to flash it I don't mind, I can't be waiting to use my phone (important mails need instant replying).

The phone is locked to that miui account. Unfortunately no flashing can solve that. You could try your luck though!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2017
For those buying used xiaomi phones, be sure you can login with your email or mobile number after the seller has successfully deactivated his own user account from the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2017
princetom1:

To d honest, the condition of 7 days, 5 days and so on are there for guidance. So that, no seller will be using us to play ping pong. What's stopping someone from printing out address and name online and pasting it on phone and package and send withing hours? Sometimes, the seller might have difficulties , like expecting stock, unexpected too much demand, warehouse a bit far and so on, in these cases, the seller has d phone just some difficulties and need days to sort out. It could even be bad weather set. What am saying is, the condition is a window, for greedy sellers not to exploit us, if not, we will have sellers not sending phones for weeks while we can hardly do anything about it. In a normal situation, all orders should be sent to Po within 24 hours. That's why u see that[b] AliExpress has taken its time to apportioned different days condition to different stores[/b]. Some have goods in store, some are middle man, some still even have to receive order first before producing and sent

FYI, the bolded is untrue. It is the sellers that give the processing time and not alixpress. If it were to be alixpress,you will find that processing time will cut across board. Some sellers have 30,20,15,10 days processing times.Varies.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Princetom1 shey na wetin we go do all day be this abi. Ok ooooo. grin ; angry angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2017
@prinetom1 n @ fibonacci2526, both of una dey make ma day joor, but to b sincere n civil, fibonacci2526.z rite bt dreami sef sa, princetom1 z right in d sense dt they shud nt b canvassin 4 5 stars review if dem no satisfy d buyer..make we leave am like dt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dam5reey:

Are you sure you can flash your self with your last line..?
Grandmufti only suggested what you should state in the dispute as reason... Simply ask for 22$ for the stress and data which is more reasonable..

Give them the 5*, They can give you the links you need self, Its not everything​ violence can solve, before they ban Nigerians​ from shopping.... Most stores don't ship to Nigeria

There's more than one way to skin a cat. All they need to do is just to increase the shipping cost to Nigeria to about say $60 to $80. Perhaps e go make guys humble.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deedee27(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
jaidoski:
Thanks at Deedee27, plain good guy
i appreciate, nice dealing with u

You're welcome brother..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wait why una dey para for Dreami? They actually tell you how long your processing time takes, so whats the hassle. If you want express fast shipping pay for DHL or FeDex. Do you know how many orders per day dey receive and to different countries plus labeling, typing out your names, quality control so as not to send a defective device and all that? Even Jumia that is domiciled here takes up to a week or even more talk-more of something coming in from China. Patience guys

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
GrandMufti:

There's more than one way to skin a cat. All they need to do is just to increase the shipping cost to Nigeria to about say $60 to $80. Perhaps e go make guys humble.
lols, na military approach b dis one ooo.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. We dey enjoy na. Make we go amazon and ebay na, we go over worship resellers on here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wongwe: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
please....someone should help me out... am still having problem buying alipocket.... having tried about 3 gtb mastercard....
is alipocket the only way?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Princetom1 shey na wetin we go do all day be this abi. Ok ooooo. grin ; angry angry

You never missed me already! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yobill:
Please I'm sorry I'm deviating. How can I bypass the daily $100 limit without having a dollar account? or which bank has beyond 100$ as their daily limit on their verve card?

No bank has more than 100$ limit, and it's monthly.. borrow cards from friends and family, pay Naira into their account and use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wongwe: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
wongwe:
please....someone should help me out... am still having problem buying alipocket.... having tried about 3 gtb mastercard....
ayam waiting for reply o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
wongwe:

ayam waiting for reply o

Appeal ti takeover....

Try another denomination or head to appeal page
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:

FYI, the bolded is untrue. It is the sellers that give the processing time and not alixpress. If it were to be alixpress,you will find that processing time will cut across board. Some sellers have 30,20,15,10 days processing times.Varies.

You misunderstood me. Different seller with different days, still AliExpress will verify first. AliExpress takes it time to control a lot of things on there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
princetom1:

You never missed me already! grin

I don miss you oooooooo, go collect your phone mbok.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
princetom1:

You misunderstood me. Different seller with different days, still AliExpress will verify first. AliExpress takes it time to control a lot of things on there.

PRINCETOM1 oooooooooooo, e don do na. I no wan fight again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
frebor:

Sweet deal o even if na $20 shipping fee, this is my current phone and I'm enjoying it to bits. 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM with top of the line Snapdragon 820, performance unlimited and battery goes all day.

I'm running Android 7.0 sef, the Chinese ROM though so you'll still see bits of Chinese in the UI however you can flash the India ROM (qualifies as international ROM) but it's still on Marshmallow.
how much is the current price of the phone? I already said it's a good deal by the way.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
When I order for a device on Aliexpress, what I worry about is hardware defects, not software, because I know that the process of returning the device and everything between can be long and exhaustive. Software is easy to flash/install, so that shouldn't be an issue, in my opinion.

For those who believe that asking for refund because a device wasn't shipped with a preferred rom, tell me, is the seller going to continuously update your device remotely forever? We shouldn't abuse the dispute process just because we think we can.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
wongwe:

Damn all i read sad is 3 good cards wasted

Yes alipocket is d only way to go when buyin 100$ nd above,

Just try to appeal those 3 cards,u wud enjoy it in d future
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
dustmalik:
When I order for a device on Aliexpress, what I worry about is hardware defects, not software, because I know that the process of returning the device and everything between can be long and exhaustive. Software is easy to flash/install, so that shouldn't be an issue, in my opinion.

For those who believe that asking for refund because a device wasn't shipped with a preferred rom, tell me, is the seller going to continuously update your device remotely forever? We shouldn't abuse the dispute process just because we think we can.
sheer brillance frm u, chop knuckle......

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nukle(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.