Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9225148 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2019
generationz:

Hi, this your powerbank, how many times does it charge your phone fully and which phone do you use ?
Don't ask just buy it, if it doesn't beat your expectations I go refund you double and you will still get to keep the powerbank grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2019
maclawrence02:

Don't ask just buy it, if it doesn't beat your expectations I go refund you double and you will still get to keep the powerbank grin

Mehn.. this your deal is tempting..

Why won't I lie say e doesn't reach my expectations..

Chai..

No dey do this kind deal for 9ja o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2019
One girl took some pictures with her infinix, three camera phone and everyone was hailing her. I just laughed, they dont know what Gcam is

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2019
madgoat:

I full ground oh. Just enjoying my Redmi every hour of the day grin
rocking the new NF album i hope?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2019
IKON360:
One girl took some pictures with her infinix, three camera phone and everyone was hailing her. I just laughed, they dont know what Gcam is

Laughing..

You for pepper them eyes na..

Make the girl calm down and follow up with you..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Mehn.. this your deal is tempting..

Why won't I lie say e doesn't reach my expectations..

Chai..

No dey do this kind deal for 9ja o
Surely there is terms and conditions, one of which will be a visit to ogun or osun state to visit a renowned babalawo that will verify if your claim of not been satisfied with the powerbank will be accertained b4 anything else.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing..

You for pepper them eyes na..

Make the girl calm down and follow up with you..
I didn't travel with my phone, if not eh, that whole school would have heard of the might of Redmi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2019
IKON360:

Infinix S4 I guess
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2019
adamix:
rocking the new NF album i hope?

The search. See my person way sabi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Oga gptech abeg how I go take reach you, I need to make some enquiries about note 4.
cc: gptech, jboixx and any brave xiamite still using note 4 because e no easy. Given the rate xiaomi releases phones every three months or so.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2019
genius43:

None. If you even use GCAM Night sight with your front camera you won't know the difference.
Na wa o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Goodnuel:
Na wa o.

Same applies to other OEMs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Timsilver(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2019
elldeb101:
Please I need to get redmi Go for my cousin in benin as a gift. Can any seller here deliver to benin before weekend? Please if you know anyone that can help, kindly quote my message and mention the person. Thanks.

How fast do you want it? You can get it today or tomorrow in Benin. WhatsApp 09zero79three0two612
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SellmeYourBTC: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2019
Please has anyone used Anker Soundcore Bluetooth speaker? I'll like to know if the bass can fill a small room
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2019
IKON360:

I didn't travel with my phone, if not eh, that whole school would have heard of the might of Redmi

No let em steal your phone o.. whenever you bring it to school.. dey low-key o..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2019
maclawrence02:

Surely there is terms and conditions, one of which will be a visit to ogun or osun state to visit a renowned babalawo that will verify if your claim of not been satisfied with the powerbank will be accertained b4 anything else.

Laughing..

You really mean business o my guy..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bwehdoneit(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2019
SellmeYourBTC:
Please has anyone used Anker Soundcore Bluetooth speaker? I'll like to know if the bass can fill a small room
I am not sure about that bass output in a small room. The one I have does get a good output but it also depends on the sound source. Phones with good equalizer settings can give u the desired bass output.
Understand that it is a Bluetooth speaker and has its limitations. I saw one advertised for 25k some time ago. Maybe that's the one u need.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordfalcao(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Between mi band 4 and that umidigi smart watch which one is better?

Honest opinion if you have used the two
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2019
SellmeYourBTC:

It depends on the Soundcore, the Pro plus should do. My Tronsmart Element Mega feels a room but I haven't compared it with the Anker Soundcore pro plus or the Soundcore Boost.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

No let em steal your phone o.. whenever you bring it to school.. dey low-key o..

Lol even iphone users dont adore their phones this much. Maybe ill even try out this xiaomi oneday. I hope im not disappointed.lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
KngGezy:

Lol even iphone users dont adore their phones this much. Maybe ill even try out this xiaomi oneday. I hope im not disappointed.lol

Till then.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naturalwaves: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2019
How do I use GCAM on my Redmi Note 7 pro?The last one I installed always show just a blank black screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deyvid123(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2019
please I want to buy a new phone and I'm torn between redmi note 7 and Samsung a50. which one should I go for. price is not an issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2019
naturalwaves:
How do I use GCAM on my Redmi Note 7 pro?The last one I installed always show just a blank black screen

Each phone that supports GCam has its own Mod of GCam, you probably didn't install the one meant for your phone.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GC_RN7P_6.2.030_V1FINAL.apk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Deyvid123:
please I want to buy a new phone and I'm torn between redmi note 7 and Samsung a50. which one should I go for. price is not an issue.

Follow your heart

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naturalwaves: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2019
genius43:

Each phone that supports GCam has its own Mod of GCam, you probably didn't install the one meant for your phone.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GC_RN7P_6.2.030_V1FINAL.apk
Thank you so much bro. Really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naturalwaves: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2019
Deyvid123:
Buy Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SellmeYourBTC: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2019
bwehdoneit:

I am not sure about that bass output in a small room. The one I have does get a good output but it also depends on the sound source. Phones with good equalizer settings can give u the desired bass output.
Understand that it is a Bluetooth speaker and has its limitations. I saw one advertised for 25k some time ago. Maybe that's the one u need.

Thanks, I'm considering the Soundcore 2, it's around 14k on AE. I won't expect too much though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SellmeYourBTC: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2019
genius43:

It depends on the Soundcore, the Pro plus should do. My Tronsmart Element Mega feels a room but I haven't compared it with the Anker Soundcore pro plus or the Soundcore Boost.

Okay, I have eyes on the Soundcore 2, if it impresses me I may upgrade to the Pro+. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Shegun010:

The search. See my person way sabi
New show wink

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
KngGezy:

You won't be.

My pal using infinix s4 saw my mi phone max 3..
Handled it and said, he felt like trashing his phone..

Laughing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LowerPriceData0(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Good Morning House, Please Help Me I Order for something from AliExpress and Tracking Shows it has Arrived My State Nipost last Wednesday 24th. I waited for there Call/Text Message but No Call/Text Message, i went there On Fridays and Showed them Tracking Details. They Said No Yet Arrive.

Help Me.... I need Your Advice... Please

Thanks.

@fibonacci
@Gptech
@Ifedith
@GrandMufti
@kvngjesse
@Others

(1) (2) (3) ... (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yongLord(m), Prechy2836(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.