Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9164670 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nhemzie17:

Is there a 64/3gb version of the redmi 7
Pls and hw much
I'm only expecting 3/32
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Me sef go review amazfit bip after you cool
fibonacci2526:
Mini review of the redmi airdots and the mi band 4 coming soon. My Mi band 3 available at a give away price, PM me. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
EseAbed:
I used a third party font for my RN7 cos I didn't like the ones on the theme store, but few mins after applying, my theme reverts back to default, even the wallpaper will change. Pls is there a solution?
No solution o, you go manage am like that because if I'm browsing and the wallpaper reverts, my browser go close.
I had to manage one of the fonts in the theme app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ah! Warris happening? Warris dis?

I was even planning to do bragging with my Mi 9t before. I entered page and I see like 7 people buying or pre buying the phone.

Don't make me vex dash a random person this sweet phone o

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
The competition in china is something else.. Just check realme q's {same as realme 5 pro in India} pricing, na fire, but that colorOs geh as e be sa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gptech:

No solution, which of the fonts do you not like, Aafonts or Mobyfonts?

Both, there's a certain font design,Comic Relief I love and neither Moby nor Aafonts has it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

No solution o, you go manage am like that because if I'm browsing and the wallpaper reverts, my browser go close.
I had to manage one of the fonts in the theme app

Really sad. It was like that with my former phone RN5A prime, I was thinking it'd have been rectified with all these dia updates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
EseAbed:

Both, there's a certain font design,Comic Relief I love and neither Moby nor Aafonts has it.
Ooo, ok. If you value third party fonts that much, unlock bootloader, root, and flash Xiaomieu rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
kolubo:
My three weeks used redmi 7 now drops 8% per hour before it drops 6% per hour hope it's ok.

Use dark mode.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gptech:

No solution, which of the fonts do you not like, Aafonts or Mobyfonts?

This one

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
EseAbed:

Really sad. It was like that with my former phone RN5A prime, I was thinking it'd have been rectified with all these dia updates.
Its not an issue, they stopped it with miui 9 I think.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
abdsamad:

I was even planning to do bragging with my Mi 9t before. I entered page and I see like 7 people buying or pre buying the phone.

Please vex dash me

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gptech:

Ooo, ok. If you value third party fonts that much, unlock bootloader, root, and flash Xiaomieu rom.

I wish I sabi do anything like that.. Anyways Thank you sha.

Ehem, there's still something O, Anytime I activate dark mode, my notification shade, dialer, even settings will all revert to the default theme, leaving my lockscreen and icons.

Is this a norm?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
paradigmshift:

Mi 9t clean too...
Just ordered mine

Lol.. Congrats
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
gidieberry:
The competition in china is something else.. Just check realme q's {same as realme 5 pro in India} pricing, na fire, but that colorOs geh as e be sa

For real! Those guys are planning the downfall of RN8. I don't know about ColorOS but spec-wise, it has an edge over RN8. RN8 might just ride on the luck of RN7 to get "favourable" sales but competition is stiff and stiffening!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
EseAbed:

I wish I sabi do anything like that.. Anyways Thank you sha.

Ehem, there's still something O, Anytime I activate dark mode, my notification shade, dialer, even settings will all revert to the default theme, leaving my lockscreen and icons.

Is this a norm?
Reboot your phone and retry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fam. What's the name of that correct power bank that can charge RN7 twice b4 dying?? And who sells it??
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

For real! Those guys are planning the downfall of RN8. I don't know about ColorOS but spec-wise, it has an edge over RN8. RN8 might just ride on the luck of RN7 to get "favourable" sales but competition is stiff and stiffening!
Competition is good but many are discovering that software plays a very important role to user experience, miui is a huge selling point for Xiaomi, plus they allow bootloader unlock.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nuel182:
Fam. What's the name of that correct power bank that can charge RN7 twice b4 dying?? And who sells it??
Thanks
cc macbeyland.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
abdsamad:

Same here, bro. I was feeling kinda unique on getting the Mi 9t soon as its not yet that common. Only for me to be seeing people ordering the phone anyhow shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Mini review of the redmi airdots and the mi band 4 coming soon. My Mi band 3 available at a give away price, PM me. cheesy cheesy
will love the review because am kind of confused on which one to buy based on durability and sound quality (bass and treble)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
EseAbed:
I used a third party font for my RN7 cos I didn't like the ones on the theme store, but few mins after applying, my theme reverts back to default, even the wallpaper will change. Pls is there a solution?

Only solution is to unlock bootloader and root, or flash Custom ROM

As long as your bootloader is locked, na those Skrep store fonts for life

Try anything external and your theme / wallpaper / everything will keep reverting

Na so Xiaomi jus lock pesin destiny with bootloader
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cynsee:
have done that sir,but I'm still seeing 3g here ,even my mtn line is browsing on 4G
maybe it has not been activated,it happens sometimes with even my newly bought airtel,but when i re-registered it,it started working well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by afrobaby(f): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
OLADO:

With Default Cam or GCAM?
Both
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
bazkid24:

Same here, bro. I was feeling kinda unique on getting the Mi 9t soon as its not yet that common. Only for me to be seeing people ordering the phone anyhow shocked
so you want only you to be using the phone abi? Lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolubo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
udemzyudex:

Use dark mode.
Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolubo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
madgoat:

Without using it? Its not normal oh. If i am not using my Redmi 7 it will not even drop in an hour from 100%
Using it with 4g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by afrobaby(f): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
OLADO:

With Default Cam or GCAM?

Both. The hand gesture doesn't just work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
kolubo:
Using it with 4g

Yeah i use Airtel 4G
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Celmatador(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please my note 7 charger jst got burnt now.... Useless NEPA brought high voltage. Is there any one I can buy the original charger from here. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nuel182:
Thanks
if u can afford this titan u re fully covered.. Contact just2endowed2

(1) (2) (3) ... (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EliteMike(m), Chizip(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.