Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9229216 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5855) (5856) (5857) (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jollof123:

Check jumia online for the price
I know but I want to patronize my trusted brothers here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
yungsmart:

So you mean you are rich or some of us are not well to do, guy is all about PRIORITY. LOL it is funny how people relate using a big phone to WEALTH OR CLASS. There is a guy in my neighborhood who uses an iPhone xs mas and still lives in a room(just an example not mocking) that is his PRIORITY.
Some of us here have families to cater for, scholarship to aim for, Goal to achieve, business to run. But for the fact that we don't want to purchase flagship phones when all we need could be gotten in the midrange series doesn't mean we don't know what we are doing.For you that is your PRIORITY.
Even your otedola$$ uses a button phone(kaios), This life is simple.
Tell me what your A70 can do that redmi note series cant do if not YOU AND YOUR OVERPRICED PIECE OF GADGET SHOULD GET THE FVCK OUTTA HERE
I know somebody wen sell Galaxy s9 for Redmi note 7 last month just because of preference not cash sef. Major reason na because of flashing of custom roms. Some ppl comments ehn, easily reveal their true identity grin. Na their type dey use material things dey value social status, dem go gather 5 months salary take buy phone come dey form big boy, and their oga nr even care about the NOTE 4X e dey use cheesy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mfunkynation:
which themes get this network n battery styles?
Naim b d selected theme for d screenshot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Today ehh grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gptech:

I know somebody wen sell Galaxy s9 for Redmi note 7 last month just because of preference not cash sef. Major reason na because of flashing of custom roms. Some ppl comments ehn, easily reveal their true identity grin. Na their type dey use material things dey value social status, dem go gather 5 months salary take buy phone come dey form big boy, and their oga nr even care about the NOTE 4X e dey use cheesy.
Why do I feel the oga in question is Gptech? grin

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
scotweezy:

Why do I feel the oga in question is Gptech? grin
This your feeling fit make 9ja become world power overnight, bring your mind down bros grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
seankafor:
I have notice of recent that it's the average note 7 users keeps whining and throwing over hyping tantrums here and there..

The big boys that uses mi9t, k20 pro and above doesn't even come here to hype their products..but it's the low end users and the average fan boys that will be throwing unnecessary comparisons.

.You mentioned big boiz without Gptech? Note4 no be Note7mate o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
KngGezy:

Another Needless Comment

I dont think anyone here has the Note 10

That aside Midrange phones have been categorized into 3 categories

Higher Midrange Phones Samsung A50 to A70 , iPhone Xr, Huawei Y9 pro,prime, Xiaomi Mi9T, etc that fall within the price gap of 90k to 150
Middle Midrange phones Samsung A10 to A40, Huawei y6, Xiaomi RN7 RN8 ,etc that falls within the price range of 40 to 70 k
Low Midrange phones Samsung J2Core , Xiaomi Redmi Go that falls under 30k

Note the most popular categorization is according to price.

I may be wrong tho and my claims are subject to confirmation by other gurus in this thread
Jesu! Guy why nh, U knw nothing,am sorry to say,not like i knw much but u need to learn but pride will not let you,..j2core,redmi go is called low midrange lmao...pls bro Rn7 is a budget phone even talk more of J2core low midrange...derz ntin like jnr midrange, intermediate or Snr midrange lol uve made my day
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jollof123: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hello house, who has Xiaomi note 8 for sale. I wanna buy for my wife ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
KngGezy:

smh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Lol, the moment he categorised Redmi Go, Samsung J2 Core as low midrange phones, I just weak.

Shows that guy ain't really techy as he claims to be.
When u use d word 'Techy' ure jus hyping him. That guy knws nothing. U guys re just wasting ur time quoting him,..Pride will nt let him learn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Suarez190:
When u use d word 'Techy' ure jus hyping him. That guy knws nothing. U guys re just wasting ur time quoting him,..Pride will nt let him learn

True that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TYglobal: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
KngGezy:

Another Needless Comment

That aside Midrange phones have been categorized into 3 categories

Higher Midrange Phones Samsung A50 to A70 , iPhone Xr, Huawei Y9 pro,prime, Xiaomi Mi9T, etc that fall within the price gap of 90k to 150
Middle Midrange phones Samsung A10 to A40, Huawei y6, Xiaomi RN7 RN8 ,etc that falls within the price range of 40 to 70 k
Low Midrange phones Samsung J2Core , Xiaomi Redmi Go that falls under 30k

Note the most popular categorization is according to price.

I may be wrong tho and my claims are subject to confirmation by other gurus in this thread

Think about yourself oga...not everyone is broke ass , you know not the caliber of people here so shift go one side, if there's should be anyone chastising those using rn7 it shouldn't be someone with A70.

If my comment is needless to you then ignore and pass, don't tell me that nonsense again.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gptech:

Sleep dey catch you bros, nr vex grin.
Guy Iphone Xr 90k to 150k price ....lmao..dat guy na speedarlington Jnr bro...lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demsid(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
bolakale30:

Note 4x?
no, its redmi 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Guys I found out my phone was "pressing itself" while in my pocket. I later found out that I can't receive nor send messages on my whatsapp. See screenshot of my data usage. WhatsApp has a restriction signal. What do I do?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demsid(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Who has redmi 7 and redmi note 7 full screen protector here for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
olayinkajnr:

True that.
If na my Jnr bro type wetin that guy type, i go give am A heavy Knock on the head. Smh

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Guys I found out my phone was "pressing itself" while in my pocket. I later found out that I can't receive nor send messages on my whatsapp. See screenshot of my data usage. WhatsApp has a restriction signal. What do I do?

Go to security app-Manage apps- WhatsApp-Restrict data usage( mark for wifi and data)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Go to security app-Manage apps- WhatsApp-Restrict data usage( mark for wifi and data)
Thanks so much. It worked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Suarez190:
Guy Iphone Xr 90k to 150k price ....lmao..dat guy na speedarlington Jnr bro...lol
When Infinix note 6 come out na upper mid range since na over 100k grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Didn't get the one of yours...
That's it ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gptech:

When Infinix note 6 come out na upper mid range since na over 100k grin.
lol,dat one na Ultra Mid-range
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
maclawrence02:

Send Waybill money I go deliver one crate. What's your location?
i dey come
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You will certainly enjoy it.
definitely i know i will based on reviews having stayed with people who had it,as for the screen cost,i know i can manage it well based on experiences with other devices even my RN5 which is closing in on 1yr
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
genius43:

He doesn't know it's not by price. The SOC on the phone mostly determines the classification. A70 with SD 675(Mid-range)
same with Redmi note 7 pro grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HolyTitus(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
yungsmart:

So you mean you are rich or some of us are not well to do, guy is all about PRIORITY. LOL it is funny how people relate using a big phone to WEALTH OR CLASS. There is a guy in my neighborhood who uses an iPhone xs mas and still lives in a room(just an example not mocking) that is his PRIORITY.
Some of us here have families to cater for, scholarship to aim for, Goal to achieve, business to run. But for the fact that we don't want to purchase flagship phones when all we need could be gotten in the midrange series doesn't mean we don't know what we are doing.For you that is your PRIORITY.
Even your otedola$$ uses a button phone(kaios), This life is simple.
Tell me what your A70 can do that redmi note series cant do if not YOU AND YOUR OVERPRICED PIECE OF GADGET SHOULD GET THE FVCK OUTTA HERE
I love the way you gave it to him; but next time, post like that are not to be replied - just read and pass.. Make he go find him calibre of high end user for somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
seankafor:
I use samsung A70.

So I ain't ur average low end user.

Yall xaomites need to take a chill pill and let em other brand fans be( especially infinix and tecno)

Live and let live

And stop invading and spamming every thread preaching false gospels and coercing folks to tow yall school of thoughts(xaomi)

You people need to start fearing Go... because he's watching cry
God is watching all of you sad

See someone waving A70 around like he has finally arrived. E ma kaabo o.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheggsliveth: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gptech:

That's it ooo.

Your network bar changed not the normal network bars
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Thanks so much. It worked.

Uw.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurex01(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
jboixxx:

.You mentioned big boiz without Gptech? Note4 no be Note7mate o
this table you are shaking. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5855) (5856) (5857) (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.