Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9231035 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Eehn? How much you wan use collect am?

Wetin be the config of your own?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by directonpc(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Still looking for a neatly used Xiaomi for 30-34k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
directonpc:
Still looking for a neatly used Xiaomi for 30-34k
WhatsApp for Note 4x 3/32 (28-30)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
valarmorghulis:

, if d alipocket is suspended, is there any alternative

Not so sure as I haven't shopped in a while.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
omoadeleye:

Maybe it was being displayed

My hand no dey o tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by directonpc(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
jboixxx:

WhatsApp 08122790992 for Note 4x 3/32 (28-30)
how clean?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Note 7 pro

Steps are online. Just search for it. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

Wetin be the config of your own?
3/32
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
BoleAndFish:
3/32

Na new one you wan sell?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

Na new one you wan sell?
Fairly used
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemzyudex(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Fairly used

OK ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by valarmorghulis: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Did anyone fund his, aliexpress lately?
It's like alipocket has been discontinued
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Samtob4life:
Naijamobile Phones and Gadgets �

In stock:

IPhone 6 64gb (USA pre-owned) 55k

IPhone 6plus 64gb (USA pre-owned) 65k

IPhone 6s 64gb (USA pre-owned) 75k
be like say you dey find ban kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

OK ooo
You no buy again? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
GrandMufti:

Not so sure as I haven't shopped in a while.

valarmorghulis:
Did anyone fund his, aliexpress lately?
It's like alipocket has been discontinued

Some weeks back AliExpress sent out word it is discontinuing the use of Ali pay and advised shoppers to exhaust their pocket balance. I guess the timeline they gave have passed.

Can't recall where I saw the notification, dig in your emails or app notifications for clarity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Jboixxx is a brother from another mother.

The last time I transacted with him, I wanted a 64gb SD card but was very stranded. No cash. I had to go for the 32gb SD card.

When I told him my initial plan, he was like, you should have told me, I would have gladly given you the 64gb card and you can balance me at a later date.

I've never met him before.
He is like that.... A pure heart. Always willing to help out. The first time I contacted him for a transaction, he spent more than 5 straight hours helping me with my orders, even when he didnt have what I wanted. He spent hours on Ali express for me, comparing prices with dif vendors and advicing on what not to go for cos of time constraint. Guess what! There was nothing in for him. He was doing it free. He was willing for me to send him the cash and he use his acc to make the payment (cos I was a newbie to this online transactions). At a point, I was the one rushing to conclude deals cos I felt one kind taking a large chunk of his time and I was buying something little from him. Guess what again, he still didn't mind. As at 11pm or so, we were still on it.
Jboixxx, I appreciate you as a brother. In life, we cross many roads: some we try to forget, others we wish we never passed. If there is a road I can never regret passing, its the road we met.
You are a good person. Please never cease to be good. I am grateful to God for making our paths crossed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
maclawrence02:
follow the screenshot, after logging in your Gmail account on your phone.
Pls how did you make those coloured rectangles?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
samyd1:

This one is armour pouch ?
Yes, it is a good amour too. It is slightly elevated above the screen to protect cracks should t fall face down, and the edges are designed to absorb impact. The rubber inside too before the casing help to reduce the impact of the fall upon the phone itself.
However, I prefer the one on the down left side here, cos it has a ring u can use to hold the phone or stand it while seeing a movie. It also has magnet to "glue" it to a metal, while shille possessing the aforementioned attributes and still having a design pleasant to the eyes.
Anonymousey is your guy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
cry
henrygold100:
contacts is not there to tick/click
Try to search for "super backup" on play store (it is less than 5mb). You can back up your sms, call logs, contacts, and apps in ur mmc. I usually rename each file during back up so I can know what they are saved with, for conviniency sake. U send it to the other phone via xender, and you open super backup on the other phone. Then you open each tab (call logs, contacts, etc) and choose restore. You then navigate to the folders and restore them.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
See accolades for jboixxx abeg. I never even talk my own sef. All i know is that his reward is not only in heaven but on earth as well. Jboixxx, God bless you more than what you wish *smiles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Option 2... For contacts only.
Search for "Google contacts" on playstore and install it. After a while, it synchronizes your contacts with the Gmail account used to set up your android. Log into the acc on the new phone and install same app. After a while, you see the names there too when synchronization is done.
Over time, you save a new contact on a phone, and before you know it, you are seeing it on the other phone without typing it yourself.... It requires data though
Any contact you delete via this app, will be deleted from any Google acc you have, and also from your Gmail account that must have been backed up

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
dasphinx1:
See accolades for jboixxx abeg. I never even talk my own sef. All i know is that his reward is not only in heaven but on earth as well. Jboixxx, God bless you more than what you wish *smiles
He is one of those that give humanity hope, bthat good people still exist.
Con share your own abeg

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:02am On Sep 17, 2019
Champ007:
I want to go for xiaomi but I don't know if the phone is even in slot angryabi I would order it on jumia
And again I also don't know if the phone pouch dey undecided
Because I change pouch of my phone like 2 porch in 2 weeks
Chat me up on 08062907289 for your Xiaomi phones and accessories.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2019
okikiosibodu:

He is one of those that give humanity hope, bthat good people still exist.
Con share your own abeg

Im telling you bro....

Ok..... I bought 32gig SD Card and OTG flash drive respectively from him. My items got delayed no thanks to NIPOST. And that period, i was so busy. na him de come de holla at me say how far my goods, e don land? i kept telling him not to worry say e go land... Imagine me customer no worry reach seller. lol!!! if i tell him no, it has not landed he will reach out to his nipost contacts and disturb them. At a point ehn, he got info that my items were chilling at Area1 post office here in Abuja. i got there and found out that my items had been waiting for me for like a week plus. Nipost no call me nor send sms... I weak ehn...

Others are personal but Jboixxx has been a dear brother to me!!!!!
Thank you jboixxx. if only i can meet you in person. Correct man of life!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 12:44am On Sep 17, 2019
jboixxx:

He said he couldn't get the contact item active somehow, proly henrygold100 is using a Chinese ROM!
ok thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Kelvo002:

Yes, I hate thing called notch and what sweet me about xiaomi is the IR blaster, faster finger print sensor, OTA, and Night mode and all this ain't present on k5 pro
Wat of scrolling screenshot, second space, dual app for all apps, to mention but few.
What about quality in terms of durability, etc, support and numbers of developers?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Hello guys pls who dey use Xiaomi cc9e here plsssssssss I need review
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yusufnairaland2: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2019
Hello, pls recently I noticed that my on-call volume is extremely low, I always have to put my phone on speaker to pick my calls or make calls.. what can I do to rectify this issue pls.. it started recently.. I use a Redmi 5...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 6:20am On Sep 17, 2019
2kurupt:

Some weeks back AliExpress sent out word it is discontinuing the use of Ali pay and advised shoppers to exhaust their pocket balance. I guess the timeline they gave have passed.

Can't recall where I saw the notification, dig in your emails or app notifications for clarity

U r right
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2019
My uiisii HM7 finally arrive... Wow the earpiece is really nice I order for two even tho na 1 I need gan gan
The sound is nt bad on RN7
I paid 200 for each at post office
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2019
IKON360:

How long does an item stay in the post office before they start thinking of returning it?

Mine is barely a month dere and I was told they plan to return it next week I was stunned

(1) (2) (3) ... (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dam5reey(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.