Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9279035 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
maclawrence02:

Yes o! Very baaaaaad bad ass phone. Which dey you go buy am, use and give us first hand review? We go all dey very grateful. Thanks in advance for your favourable response.

when i have free money oo..
waiting for the mate 30 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DExponential(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jollof123:
Hello my lovely people, Am currently using mi8 for a year+ now without any issue and still enjoying the beast...
In my quest to change phone I bought a clean London used S10e yesterday 8gig and 256gig ram @130k yesterday with all accessories intact. Today I got a deal from someone offering me 100k+Samsung S8 which is 4,64gig but clean aswel. She used it for a year + too coz I know when she bought it then.

Pls apology for derailing the thread... Is it a good deal to sell or not?
Pls no Insult
Good deal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrGokay:

Go for what you love bro!

Gimme money

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Still looking for a neatly used Xiaomi for 30-34k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Overlord999:
Please who can recommend some good headphones, I can recall there was a time rock zircon was popular here, what's the goto headphones these days?

If you don't mind the size, it's 12-13k on ali.

Battery lasts for a week on an average of 3hrs music per day and bass is crazy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
This doesn't even make sense. So if your last phone was Xioami there's a rule that says the next must be something else. Which xiaomi phone? How long did you use it for?

Have you tried the Xiaomi thread store?
Ramzyranks:
Guys Help a brother. i want to get a new phone. my budget is 120k. i want good Battery life Big Memory
Good Camera etc. I don't want Xiaomi that was my last phone. undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maxcoded:

come again sir! shocked
21hrs battery, goddamn.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
directonpc:
Still looking for a neatly used Xiaomi for 30-34k
if to say you buy the 28k redmi 5 or 32/35k redmi s2/5plus from jumia,they for don almost land

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
abdsamad:

come again sir! shocked
21hrs battery, goddamn.

It's currently what am using, I can attest to the battery life stated on the package.

Very crazy something. There is even a port and wire for both the 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphone jacks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by directonpc(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
if to say you buy the 28k redmi 5 or 32/35k redmi s2/5plus from jumia,they for don almost land
walahi, can you send links? Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maxcoded:

It's currently what am using, I can attest to the battery life stated on the package.

Very crazy something. There is even a port and wire for both the 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphone jacks

if it has active noice cancellation, I'm sold. Wait, it doesn't even matter sef, I'm buying it anyway. Charging headphone everyday has become annoying, especially when I don't do more than 4 hrs on average
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
abdsamad:

if it has active noice cancellation, I'm sold. Wait, it doesn't even matter sef, I'm buying it anyway. Charging headphone everyday has become annoying, especially when I don't do more than 4 hrs on average

Only passive noise cancellation with these super comfy ear cups. But they do have an active noise cancellation variant though. But it's around 21k

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

when i have free money oo..
waiting for the mate 30 pro
if only it wouldn't come with notch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousey: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bendent19:

I'm in PH, how do I get this?
How much is it?

WhatsApp 08057407671.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousey: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Yes, it is a good amour too. It is slightly elevated above the screen to protect cracks should t fall face down, and the edges are designed to absorb impact. The rubber inside too before the casing help to reduce the impact of the fall upon the phone itself.
However, I prefer the one on the down left side here, cos it has a ring u can use to hold the phone or stand it while seeing a movie. It also has magnet to "glue" it to a metal, while shille possessing the aforementioned attributes and still having a design pleasant to the eyes.
Anonymousey is your guy

Thanks a lot bro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tiger2020:
if only it wouldn't come with notch

The Porsche design variant doesn't

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
dahgifted:

So if I get this miniso, how can I use it to watch movies and possibly play games on RN7?
You can't play games with it, not with this headset at least. To watch video, you need the right player for it...
Vlc VR, KM player VR, MX player VR, etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
bazkid24:

Can this work for Mi 9t?
It should. Cos it worked on my infinix note 3 which is of lesser technology. Usually phones with OS 6 and above, supports it. Abt 99.9% of them, cos they have the required sensors. You can make researches on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Melonny(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Advice me, Redmi 7A or Huawei Y6?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ejiphill09:
Ghen Gehn..... I'm not just happy right now because we waited for this kind of action during weekend but saw none and its happening now. No way its not the best time for it. I call for immediate seize fire.

The Action and. War can continue on Friday.
Temporary truce, bah?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Who are dis pple mentioning me any ow biko nu, xo becuz u bought ma product of 10990 i won't rest angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Miniso:
Who are dis pple mentioning me any ow biko nu, xo becuz u bought ma product of 10990 i won't rest angry angry
LOL. No vex
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by godspeed: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maxcoded:

Only passive noise cancellation with these super comfy ear cups. But they do have an active noise cancellation variant though. But it's around 21k

Bros, are u sure about the sound quality of this phone? I mean crisp sound and super bass.

Someone mentioned the miniso headset here and I went to buy it and I'm so disappointed. Not that it is bad, but I was expecting more.

Right now, I'm thinking of getting bluedio UFO headphone, but if u can vouch for this, I'll like to check it out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pluzo: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Redmi 7

genius43:

When did you update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Miniso:
lol.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Overlord999(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
pharmtasy:

What is your budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Overlord999(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
pharmtasy:

What is your budget?
not more than 5k, preferably in ear headphones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Overlord999(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maxcoded:

I'm looking for in-ear headphones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
okikiosibodu:

It should. Cos it worked on my infinix note 3 which is of lesser technology. Usually phones with OS 6 and above, supports it. Abt 99.9% of them, cos they have the required sensors. You can make researches on it

Where can I buy it?

cc athiestandproud
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
godspeed:

Bros, are u sure about the sound quality of this phone? I mean crisp sound and super bass.

Someone mentioned the miniso headset here and I went to buy it and I'm so disappointed. Not that it is bad, but I was expecting more.

Right now, I'm thinking of getting bluedio UFO headp hone, but if u can vouch for this, I'll like to check it out.

I watched a lot of YouTube videos and a lot of reviews before I decided to buy it and the one thing all of them keep emphasising on is the comfortability, sound clarity and quality of bass on this headset. I'm a very crazy person when it comes to sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksOxTMGC9po

The drivers on this wired one from the review is the same with the one on the wireless.

Make sure you get the A7 Fusion specifically...

Don't waste your money on Bluedio. I wanted to get the T6 before, but when I saw the review on this, I changed my mind immediately.

If you are very keen on getting the active noise cancellation, for for the A9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jollof123: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
pharmtasy:

I don't like the deal. S8 is an old device
I had this feeling too when I checked S8 on jumia it's around 98k or so which means am buying it for 30k and saving let say 60k.

The S10e on jumai is like 190k aswel even though it's 128gig and thereby the 8, 256gig should be 200k plus... consequently, I saved like 80k buying the S10e than saving 60k collecting the S8.

This was why am contemplating on the deal.. But the deal is done and have been paid. Most importantly, my mi8 is doing me great and made me feel buying another phone now is not worth it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.