Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9285619 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5910) (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilwayneme(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2019
lordprogress:
My redmi note 7 dun finally show after aliexpress wan kill me with waiting 1month plus but its okay perfect condition.
Time for PUBG o but nobody to send am for me o angry
Please how did you fill the addres... I want to order from Ali too but that address has been my problem... Shey na post office abi how the phone take reach you here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2019
fibonacci2526:

As in, my eyes just dey do somehow since morning
I thought na only me o ... refreshed my page severally then I realised there's an increase in font size and ads banners removed too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
I need at armoured case and fast charger for redmi note 7
. Na only fast charger (+ cable) I get which you can pickup in Ikeja if you're in Lagos or shipped if you're not in Lagos with N300 delivery fee.

Anonymousey, you get both?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:29am On Sep 22, 2019
That's an old laptop fa! It all depends on what you need a pc for but I wud recommend getting a newer model
vickthorious:

hp pavilion dv2000 2gb 320gb inbuilt 32bits

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 4:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EJanni(f): 4:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Will Glo 4G SIM work on the redmi note 7?

Teeboy230:
Wow redmi note 7 which is far better is still cheaper than galaxy a20
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 5:41am On Sep 22, 2019
RN7 is not compatible for Fortnite, e dey pain me sha cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:41am On Sep 22, 2019
EJanni:
Will Glo 4G SIM work on the redmi note 7?

Glo 4G will only work on RN7 if you areas were they have rolled out Band 3. If band 28 is a priority on a Xiaomi device get the Xiaomi Mi A3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 5:49am On Sep 22, 2019
missiles:

Guy this note 7pro is something else o, the speed it uses to execute tasks thrown at it will make you feel like u're using high end chipset. No dull moments with it.

but you haven't used the other one... there's a difference in the chip sets sha...but that me too has its pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MurderEnglish(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

will u pple allow me to wait in peace for RN8, u guys sud stop intimidating me ooo
Keep waiting, at least as I don buy this one now na till next two years.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jollof123: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2019
orogodoganyin:

how?

For me, I prefer miui on note 7 than Android one on mia3.

Note 7 have better display resolution than mia3 aswel as better camera. My own review though

The mia3 design is more stylish sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Any problem using DHL from aliexpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2019
SirdimayG:
NCS might knock on you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Please i need help(RN5)
Most times when am making a video the video brightness seems to drop and it will deem dark and come up again,don't know what is wrong ,it was originally on 1080p 30fps but i tried to up the video quality to 1080p 60fps it got worst.
What could be wrong

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Guys, pls help.

An order I made on AliExpress, since July ended just yesterday whereas I have not received the item!
I messaged the seller about a week ago, no response.

Do I go ahead in opening a dispute??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ltkwemzie(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2019
My RN7 fell down yesterday and it seems the screen has refused to respond, it's showing quite alright but when I tap it, it won't respond, has this happened to anyone? Do I need to change screen?, If not... Please what might be the problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
I need at armoured case and fast charger for redmi note 7

For armoured case, @anonymousey is your go to guy. For fast charger @jboixxx is your go to guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopefulLandlord: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2019
jboixxx:

. Na only fast charger (+ cable) I get which you can pickup in Ikeja if you're in Lagos or shipped if you're not in Lagos with N300 delivery fee.

Anonymousey, you get both?

olayinkajnr:

For armoured case, @anonymousey is your go to guy. For fast charger @jboixxx is your go to guy

I also need the 11d screen guard. don't we have someone that can just handle it all?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordprogress: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2019
lilwayneme:

Please how did you fill the addres... I want to order from Ali too but that address has been my problem... Shey na post office abi how the phone take reach you here
Just fill your address the parcel will be brought to the nearest post office to your house as for the zip/postal code ask google for your own

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordprogress: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Youngsage:
Guys, pls help.

An order I made on AliExpress, since July ended just yesterday whereas I have not received the item!

Have you tried tracking it. If you made the order since July you for dun open dispute since
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Youngsage:
Guys, pls help.

Track it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordprogress: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Insurance fee is optional
It was not back in march the 11k insurance fee was compulsory I know because I tried to order RN7 back and it was only the RN7.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I also need the 11d screen guard. don't we have someone that can just handle it all?

@macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

For armoured case, @ano.nymousey is your go to guy. For fast charger @jbo.ixxx is your go to guy
. Thanks baba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Ltkwemzie:
My RN7 fell down yesterday and it seems the screen has refused to respond, it's showing quite alright but when I tap it, it won't respond, has this happened to anyone? Do I need to change screen?, If not... Please what might be the problem?
. Cracked screen or intact? Restarted already? See a technician
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2019
jaymichael:
Personally, I don't see the reason why I will prefer STOCK ANDROID to MIUI. To me, MIUI is a rich and fantastic User Interface.

Personally I prefer stock.

Currently running oxygen os pie on my RN5. Is the best stock Android and it's
smooth AF.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwkid(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Good day Fam.. So a friend loved my RN7 and wanted to get his but either 6gb 128gb version or 6Gb 64Gb version. But i found out that they wrote Global rom On AliExpress. Meaning chinese version and all. Is there a way to make it into a Global Version without any issues with upgrading and updating and all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Jollof123:

For me, I prefer miui on note 7 than Android one on mia3.

Note 7 have better display resolution than mia3 aswel as better camera. My own review though

The mia3 design is more stylish sha

Mi A3 has better cameras than the Redmi Note 7. Only the RN7 pro can drag with it when it comes to main camera but the presence of an Ultrawide lens gives the Mi A3 advantage over the RN7 PRO. Selfie camera is a whole different ball game, the Mi A3 trashes both RN7 and RN7 pro in that aspect

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2019
gwkid:
Good day Fam.. So a friend loved my RN7 and wanted to get his but either 6gb 128gb version or 6Gb 64Gb version. But i found out that they wrote Global rom On AliExpress. Meaning chinese version and all. Is there a way to make it into a Global Version without any issues with upgrading and updating and all.

6/64 was made exclusively for the Chinese market hence no Global Version. So you have to make do with the CN Version and Global ROM with all it's perks and commas if any
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2019
SirdimayG:

High chances of Custom duties. All the best.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwkid(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2019
genius43:

6/64 was made exclusively for the Chinese market hence no Global Version. So you have to make do with the CN Version and Global ROM with all it's perks and commas if any
okay bro, but what about 4gb 128gb is there Global Version for that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5910) (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boolee(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.