Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9227393 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5949) (5950) (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubev01:
https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/09/30/huawei-sues-infinix-tecnos-parent-company-for-ip-theft-in-china/
The heat is on. The big boys are going after transsion and it's children companies

Later now somebody will come and be arguing that Xiaomi with over 100k intellectual property rights is upcoming

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Baroba:

Same here, just switched to the Mi band 4....the only difference is the band 5 now comes with Oxygen saturation monitoring, I wonder how many people care about that or even know what it means..Maybe people with respiratory problems such as Common Obstructive pulmonary Disorder ( stop smoking folks) might benefit having it..

I'm particularly interested in the sleep cycle monitoring which the mi band 4 seems to be lacking. I'm switching from Mi band 3 to honour band 5

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
genius43:

This one na fire.
the big boys are in Africa, they want to show who really is boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinpelu746: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
maclawrence02:

When asking questions here it is advisable to mention your device, it will make it easier for anyone with answers to respond faster. So Oga which device you dey use?
Okay.Rn5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
EseAbed:

I have heard of that before.. But I won't be able to use a pouch/case on my phone cos it won't fit.
Or is there a different one?
I am yet to get mine and I have never seen in physically, but I believe it should fit it... They must have considered that when manufacturing it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
eby001:
Good evening guys,
I just want to bring to our notice the way the new WhatsApp group(micommunity9ja) is being run. I posted a pic of r7 protective case I just got, I mentioned I have a spare to give out for free.
That was all I needed to be ban. The guy called nu zanz forgot Xiaomi is enjoying the goodwill and hardwork of individuals here even before the official launch. He just runs it like another day at a bootcamp. I pm him personally to clarify with him and I'm never gonna apologize
hehehe
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubev01:
the big boys are in Africa, they want to show who really is boss

And the big boys just realized they neglected a big market for far too long

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Being a newbie here, someone once called my attention to it that there must be drama here very weekend. If e no happen, wait for Monday or Tuesday.... I have not been disappointed so far
But come to look it from a neutral ground, they both are making points, though standing from different perspectives.... If one person can come to the other person's corner, there will be better comprehension. I didn't see the beginning of the argument, so I really don't have much input.
But I respect KngGezy.... Despite bashings here and there, one man Mopol, he stil stands his ground and day anytime.

Here we go again.

You didn't see the beginning of the argument, yet you claim he was being bashed?

I greet you sir

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
2kurupt:

Later now somebody will come and be arguing that Xiaomi with over 100k intellectual property rights is upcoming

People that borrows/steals IP are been worshipped as established brands.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Being a newbie here, someone once called my attention to it that there must be drama here very weekend. If e no happen, wait for Monday or Tuesday.... I have not been disappointed so far
But come to look it from a neutral ground, they both are making points, though standing from different perspectives.... If one person can come to the other person's corner, there will be better comprehension. I didn't see the beginning of the argument, so I really don't have much input.
But I respect KngGezy.... Despite bashings here and there, one man Mopol, he stil stands his ground and day anytime.
person wey dem dey beat left right and center wey no run, na him dead body den go carry laslas

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
GrandMufti:

Here we go again.

You didn't see the beginning of the argument, yet you claim he was being bashed?

I greet you sir
Yes.... Negative words used at him here and there..... Yes. Many of them are not nice, if you wil be sincere
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
2kurupt:

i weak grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Yes.... Negative words used at him here and there..... Yes. Many of them are not nice, if you wil be sincere

Help yourself. Be on the 'know' before you make further comments.
There's no premium fee to posts on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
genius43:

And the big boys just realized they neglected a big market for far too long
exactly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
GrandMufti:

Help yourself. Be on the 'know' before you make further comments.
There's no premium fee to posts on this thread.
You mind pointing my attention to something I am missing?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
okikiosibodu:

You mind pointing my attention to something I am missing?

Type his moniker in the nairaland search bar.

Happy reading
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
GrandMufti:

Happy reading
Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
GrandMufti:

Happy reading
grin.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gptech:

grin.

Abi na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2smile: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
okikiosibodu:

grin grin grin.
Reminds me of those debates we did when we were in secondary school.

For me, the only arguments I have ever won are the ones I didn't argue. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Another one coming from Gee and O? I no de here o.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubev01:
person wey dem dey beat left right and center wey no run, na him dead body den go carry laslas
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
EseAbed:

I have heard of that before.. But I won't be able to use a pouch/case on my phone cos it won't fit.
Or is there a different one?
It will but wait for Okiki's user experience by tomorrow/Wednesday. He's using armoured case. I've tried with normal without any ish. It's thickness is less than matchstick's

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gptech:

If say we don reach 2020 now, e for easy cheesy.
.Yiu sha won enter 2020 with this phone? Flasgship de wait you in 2020 o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

Let's contribute for one person? grin
Oya, Open gofundme akant jare.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2smile: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubev01:
https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/09/30/huawei-sues-infinix-tecnos-parent-company-for-ip-theft-in-china/
The heat is on. The big boys are going after transsion and it's children companies

The writer of that article said Transsion is the largest smartphone vendor in China.........

Are my eyes deceiving me or what? shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hyinkar97:
This KngGezy guy is just an attention seeker and y'all keep falling into his traps sad
Leave him.to.his ignorance abeg

I am not marketing anything neither am i a Samsung fanboy. The questions I ask here, xiaomites ask more on other threads. I have gotten close to 2000 likes within this year. I say only what I deem fit and proper. I don't make use of foul language

I am not profiteering from your attention. That's if the mostly insults and less of constructive argument can actually mean attention. I haven't offended anyone here either in comment nor in act. That aside this is an large forum meant for learning, politics, etc. It all depends on what you want to make of it or get from it.
God bless us all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
jboixxx:
Another one coming from Gee and O? I no de here o.
Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
KngGezy:

I am not marketing anything neither am i a Samsung fanboy. The questions I ask here, xiaomites ask more on other threads. I have gotten close to 2000 likes within this year. I say only what I deem fit and proper. I don't make use of foul language

I am not profiteering from your attention. That's if the mostly insults and less of constructive argument can actually mean attention. I haven't offended anyone here either in comment nor in act. That aside this is an large forum meant for learning, politics, etc. It all depends on what you want to make of it or get from it.
God bless us all

2000 likes? I give up.....

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
genius43:

2000 likes? I give up.....
I just jumped and pass that post o. Someone just posted his foul comments on NL sometimes ago and he's still claiming he hasn't/doesn't use such words/language.

Okikiosibodu, there's no crime in expressing yourself here regardless of your "fanboyism" or brand preference but don't be rigid. Maintaining a wrong perspective after several proofs is not "holding ones ground" but .....

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Born2smile:

grin grin grin.
Reminds me of those debates we did when we were in secondary school.

For me, the only arguments I have ever won are the ones I didn't argue. grin
But we've got to give it up to the personality behind the moniker. Despite the harsh words, he hardly let's it get at him. Usually, people cast the first stone at him, yet he doesnt reciprocate in same manner. I put it to you.... Many of those that used harsh words at him like " fool" (whether his actions deserve it or not) can't take half the sh*t they throw at him. Some people correct him with love, some others don't. Some only comment to yab him, they don't make constructive contributions to the thread but if it to throw a stone at him frm a very serene angle, they won't let the opportunity pass by. Imagine if the said personality can be guided to the right path, he will be of positive acquisition to this thread, and knowledge in general, just as we already have some terrific personalities on this thread.
I do not know him, but I respect him for the thick armour he has developed over time. The way some of us here correct him, makes it hard for someone in his shoes to be open to learning.
Bottom line.... Let us learn to correct with love. If there is one thing I have learnt, let us not be quick to attack people especially on online foroums

I hope my "story" no too long

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 2:04am On Oct 01, 2019
maclawrence02:

Download this https:// www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog727/
how is the image quality compare to Gcam 6?
is this v9 stable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5949) (5950) (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.