Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9196829 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Gud day guys, am actually new here, though I was directed by someone to check this thread out when I told him I want to buy a new phone, av been reading since last night and I love what I read so far, but since, am new to most of this phone, I dont know which one to go for. So, someone should pls tell me the best phone to go for, I prefer a phone with good battery life and probably with good camera too. My budget is 70k. Pls, drop link to any phone suggested for me to check d specifications. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JUO(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Ebubemg:
1.5G
that is huge
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2017
melorious4:
Gud day guys, am actually new here, though I was directed by someone to check this thread out when I told him I want to buy a new phone, av been reading since last night and I love what I read so far, but since, am new to most of this phone, I dont know which one to go for. So, someone should pls tell me the best phone to go for, I prefer a phone with good battery life and probably with good camera too. My budget is 70k. Pls, drop link to any phone suggested for me to check d specifications. Thanks
This is the best i personally will recommend at that price... D ogas can still give you more option. Tho it on presell
Presell Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mobile Phone 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Snapdragon 625 Octa Core CPU 5.5" 1080p Display 13MP CE
http://s.aliexpress.com/7VraQnie
(from AliExpress Android)

You can also check out all other variants of redmi note 4
Mi Max is a bit above 70k
Original Xiaomi Mi Max 6.44" Mobile Phone Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core 1080P 16MP PDAF 3GB 32GB 4850mAh Official global rom
http://s.aliexpress.com/Yb6nMJNJ
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
Only say advice dey difficult to give for Nairaland.

But if you get liver, u can create a virtual mastercard on getbarter dot co, fund it with naira from your bank account and use it to buy stuff in dollar online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Wow how much did you bought that 256GB and Your Advice i heed to it Thanks
SAMSUNG Memory Card Micro SD 256GB 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB SDHC SDXC Grade EVO EVO Class 10 C10 UHS TF Trans Flash Microsd
http://s.aliexpress.com/6V7n6vqa
The SD card is of great quality and it's really fast, they have UHS - 1 and UHS -3

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2017
4llerbuntu:

But if you get liver, u can create a virtual mastercard on getbarter dot co, fund it with naira from your bank account and use it to buy stuff in dollar online.

What's their exchange rate?

Usually these virtual cards are funded with Bitcoins whose price is even higher than dollar in the parallel market.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Gptech:

Its already there, unboxed about 5 Mi Max, note this volume is in comparison to other Redmi series. Miui actually distorted the volume via updates, they will hopefully fix that.
Ive created a bug report.....

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2017
rookidmart:

What's their exchange rate?

Usually these virtual cards are funded with Bitcoins whose price is even higher than dollar in the parallel market.

Dunno if it's fixed or changes. Did 5k for 17 dollars recently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

You want to change phone again shocked

cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2017
yubiman:

Then don't expect ur phone to go down easy
Bros my battery is serving me almost more than I bargained. I can't imagine myself watching movies on my phone when I have things to do.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Godvilla:
Ive created a bug report.....

I had too bt a general bug report because my volume is high, can't use it at highest volume. Using pi music player
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Dunno if it's fixed or changes. Did 5k for 17 dollars recently
Which translates to ~₦294/$ Even lower than official interbank rates.
Thanks, will check them out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2017
melorious4:

What qualifies as good battery life to u? Which phone did u used last or currently using? What are the things u do with ur phone on a normal day?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Ebubemg:
SAMSUNG Memory Card Micro SD 256GB 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB SDHC SDXC Grade EVO EVO Class 10 C10 UHS TF Trans Flash Microsd
http://s.aliexpress.com/6V7n6vqa
The SD card is of great quality and it's really fast, they have UHS - 1 and UHS -3
pls whats the diff between the U1 and U3 memory cards? Would like to consider the 64gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2017
tunzi:
pls whats the diff between the U1 and U3 memory cards? Would like to consider the 64gb

U3 is faster than U1, like U1 minimum transfer speed is 10mb/s while U3 is 30mb/s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
tunzi:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Gptech:

Yes it does.
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Protein0:

cool
Money speaking! Bad boy!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2017
4llerbuntu:

for real, and its legal?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

This is the best i personally will recommend at that price... D ogas can still give you more option. Tho it on presell
Presell Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mobile Phone 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Snapdragon 625 Octa Core CPU 5.5" 1080p Display 13MP CE
http://s.aliexpress.com/7VraQnie

You can also check out all other variants of redmi note 4
Mi Max is a bit above 70k
Original Xiaomi Mi Max 6.44" Mobile Phone Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core 1080P 16MP PDAF 3GB 32GB 4850mAh Official global rom
http://s.aliexpress.com/Yb6nMJNJ

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2017
rookidmart:

Which translates to ~₦294/$
Even lower than official interbank rates.

Thanks, will check them out.

I deal with bitcoin very well but d question is if they used 294/$ for d exchange, do u know how much u get $1 worth of bitcoin in Naira?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2017
princetom1:

What qualifies as good battery life to u? Which phone did u used last or currently using? What are the things u do with ur phone on a normal day?

Currently, am using infinix note 3. I used to watch movie on my phone a lot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Morning House....RN4 nor let me come here grin i updated to 8.2.4.0 and it's been very very nice

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Has anyone tried purchasing for ali pocket? Seems only 10$ is available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2017
4llerbuntu:

I go try this thanks Boss... Solutions are flowing in
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2017
melorious4:

I deal with bitcoin very well but d question is if they used 294/$ for d exchange, do u know how much u get $1 worth of bitcoin in Naira?
At the e-currency thread the current exchange rate for Bitcoins is ~₦378/$
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/2474
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Easychamp: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
GTBank virtual mastercard Don Land me for appeal oh!
But their website keeps returning errors that the system is busy. Please I need suggestions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Easychamp: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2017
GTBank virtual mastercard Don Land me for appeal oh!

But their website keeps returning errors that the system is busy.
Please I need suggestions.

Is their system usually busy that it becomes very difficult to upload documents

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
itsloba:
for real, and its legal?

Well, I don't know...... But virtual cards are pretty common these days. Even GTB has it

https://getbarter.co/faq.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2017
No Time i don read FAQ, created​ and account

Rate is higher​ see screenshot for 10$ payment i want to do..
I will use as alternatives for urgent use...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2017
emaminaj:
Morning House....RN4 nor let me come here grin i updated to 8.2.4.0 and it's been very very nice

Nice! But take screenshots next time wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

Money speaking! Bad boy!

Xiaomi devices, especially phones are quite difficult to resist. I just laugh at those "cheap specs phone's" stan display their mammoth ignorance in the name of loyalty. Unreciprocated loyalty undecided.
I pity them sha grin
They better come xiaomize and be liberated.
Leecoizing, oukitelizing, leagooizing or even meizulizing is better for them, if only they know. lipsrsealed

I'm seriously looking up to a xiaomi 6.0" device o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NeoWanZaeed(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.