Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,253 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9311312 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) (6224) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2019
okikiosibodu:

So which browser are you using? Stock browser is freaking boring... Opera mini many atimes will have to reload the page I left off when I relaunch it, of which if Internet is not good at that time, na waste of time. Abeg, Which other browser has memory like uc browser and is sweet for uploading pix on nairaland?... Google chrome and Firefox are not options...

I really don't how good other browsers are. I use mainly UC & Chrome. Opera is on my phone just because of the inbuilt VPN feature. The default browser may be boring, but it's actually very good.

You can try puffin and maybe CM browser or Firefox. Maybe you'll get one that fit your preferences.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=footprintD55 post=83898161][/quote]

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.3.0.PFGMIXM/miui_LAVENDERGlobal_V11.0.3.0.PFGMIXM_45e3e548c2_9.0.zip

Go-to the system updater and tap on the MIUI 10 logo 7-10 times to enable the option for choosing packages.

Then you can manually update with the zip from file
manager.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
EseAbed:
That mumu boy don make me forget the appreciation post wey I bn wan make..

Abeg make those bosses wey suggest the SDMaid Pro come collect their 3 bottles of small stout abeg.. Una help don even lead me to this site where I can download Unlocked versions of paid apps e.g Poweramp, blackplayer e.t.c.. I dunno if there are any cons about it sha but all in all, the site gooood! The SDMaid Pro bam die! Una too much jare

poweramp is my best music player for android, i doubt if poweramp will work , u must pay...

well, give me the site url, thank u..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday to my fellow MI 9t and MI9T pro users. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
mindtricks:

Experience talk.
My very first andriod was tecno phantom A+, and worst phone ever in terms of charging. I think the manufacturers knew this hence they selling it with a powerbank... 4hoirs, e still dey charge. That was before fast charge technology sha.
Back to the talk.. I was in an army barrack when I was harassed by a soldier and out of fear, I dropped the phone which fell face down on a tarred road. The screen had multiple cracks. I just cleaned the face with my chsirr and restarted my phone. While restarting my phone, I was just asking myself that wta sort of mumu thing am I doing? Will that make the crack go away? There and then, I just shook head for myself in disappointment. After the phone came up and reality dawned in me, the phone I so much loved and couldn't do without, I hated it wit disgust. The touch pad was affected cos I had to press hard multiple times before it responds. Then 1000n sub was 100mb, and u just bought data plan. I just went to drop the phone. For about a month, I was using Nokia torchlight before I got a BB Q10. I never touched the tecno phone again. The day I dropped it was the last I knew of it. Every since there, I always fortify my screen the instance I get a new phone. Once beaten, twice shy. Sorry sey my story long

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thayay:
Guys pls, is there any other speaker better than this with the same price range. I'm planning on getting one or go for soundcore pro+

no sir.......

get zealot then....

i am using xb31 sony....

give me the link to this speaker.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
paradigmshift:
Happy Sunday to my fellow MI 9t and MI9T pro users. grin
Chai see phone-racism
Hahahahahahahaha
Happy Sunday bruh
I'm joking ooooo
Hoping to get mi 9 lite real soon
6/128gb

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Umarzy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
parksg:
you really don't need status saver, your gallery can do that.. Good morning and a happy Sunday

Thanks. You mean like screenshoting the images?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
okikiosibodu:

My very first andriod was tecno phantom A+, and worst phone ever in terms of charging. I think the manufacturers knew this hence they selling it with a powerbank... 4hoirs, e still dey charge. That was before fast charge technology sha.
Back to the talk.. I was in an army barrack when I was harassed by a soldier and out of fear, I dropped the phone which fell face down on a tarred road. The screen had multiple cracks. I just cleaned the face with my chsirr and restarted my phone. While restarting my phone, I was just asking myself that wta sort of mumu thing am I doing? Will that make the crack go away? There and then, I just shook head for myself in disappointment. After the phone came up and reality dawned in me, the phone I so much loved and couldn't do without, I hated it wit disgust. The touch pad was affected cos I had to press hard multiple times before it responds. Then 1000n sub was 100mb, and u just bought data plan. I just went to drop the phone. For about a month, I was using Nokia torchlight before I got a BB Q10. I never touched the tecno phone again. The day I dropped it was the last I knew of it. Every since there, I always fortify my screen the instance I get a new phone. Once beaten, twice shy. Sorry sey my story long

But Bros, you go Sabi talk plenty for real life ooo lol
Anyways, I'm on this table too
Previously, I believed that screen guard reduces the vibrant and punchy colors of the main screen
I've lost countless phones because I hate screen guard
But my beloved last phone has taught me a lesson after it shattered upon impact cos of lack of screen guard.
I'm a believer in screen guard now hehehe

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Umarzy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gptech:

If u dey view WhatsApp status, hmmm.

Yeah. But not all the time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
xoftxoul:

Chai see phone-racism
Hahahahahahahaha
Happy Sunday bruh
I'm joking ooooo
Hoping to get mi 9 lite real soon
6/128gb

Happy Sunday to you my fellow xiaomi user cheesy
Mi 9 lite is dope too..
I won't buy any phone till next year. I am not impressed with note 10. Waiting for the new bae next year tongue.

I hail o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is the xiaomi watch out now?
Make una give me AliExpress link..
I am not talking about that mi band4 , that thing be like toy, abeg o lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
xoftxoul:

But Bros, you go Sabi talk plenty for real life ooo lol
Anyways, I'm on this table too
Previously, I believed that screen guard reduces the vibrant and punchy colors of the main screen
I've lost countless phones because I hate screen guard
But my beloved last phone has taught me a lesson after it shattered upon impact cos of lack of screen guard.
I'm a believer in screen guard now hehehe
I tell you. The guy na real talkative.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
paradigmshift:

poweramp is my best music player for android, i doubt if poweramp will work , u must pay...

well, give me the site url, thank u..
okikiosibodu:

Gracias... Abeg u fit upload and mention me for screenshot wey go show the url/ site

See aam

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by onuwaje(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
My redmi 8 has 2 stuffs ontop
One seem like a sensor and the other i dunno

What are their functions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
onuwaje:
My redmi 8 has 2 stuffs ontop
One seem like a sensor and the other i dunno

What are their functions?
Ask with pishur
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
okikiosibodu:

You go dey top list of noise makers for secondary school oo
You sabi put story, no be small

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

You go dey top list of noise makers for secondary school oo
You sabi put story, no be small
You haven't seen Andrew. This man is still in kindergarten

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fortune9: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
I just got my rn8 the phone is dope but I'm having issues with the battery.
My battery drop down so easily. Please guru's in the house help me out?
Any solution!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Goodday people
Happy Sunday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kvngwitty(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
GrandMufti:

Screenshot the about section of your phone

Here sir

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kvngwitty:

Here sir

You were trying to install Redmi 7's ROM earlier. I will advice you wait for OTA update, some people are complaining of the MIUI 11 which was pushed for RN7

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kvngwitty(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
genius43:

You were trying to install Redmi 7's ROM earlier. I will advice you wait for OTA update, some people are complaining of the MIUI 11 which was pushed for RN7

Sure I even got one from an app called Downmi for Red n7 last night but I'm not ready to risk it at all .. .. .
I go kuku wait for the OTA update I know latest by December en go pop up....

THANKS SIR

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
EseAbed:

See aam

is your poweramp working fully?

hope e no go ask for payment after free user dn expire lol.

thanks for the link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by venahoro(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Abeg house. Which data plan or VPN una take dey download all these large files? Glo just dey cool stew on top my head cry embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Pweezy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
EseAbed:
That mumu boy don make me forget the appreciation post wey I bn wan make..

Abeg make those bosses wey suggest the SDMaid Pro come collect their 3 bottles of small stout abeg.. Una help don even lead me to this site where I can download Unlocked versions of paid apps e.g Poweramp, blackplayer e.t.c.. I dunno if there are any cons about it sha but all in all, the site gooood! The SDMaid Pro bam die! Una too much jare
Link pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Umarzy:

Thanks. You mean like screenshoting the images?

Every status you view, whether image or video is automatically saved to a hidden folder in your phone, so downloads with third party apps or making a screenshot is not really necessary.
All you need to do is to move it out of the hidden folder (.statuses folder in your WhatsApp media folder) to a new location within 24hrs of viewing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Default01: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
okikiosibodu:

So which browser are you using? Stock browser is freaking boring... Opera mini many atimes will have to reload the page I left off when I relaunch it, of which if Internet is not good at that time, na waste of time. Abeg, Which other browser has memory like uc browser and is sweet for uploading pix on nairaland?... Google chrome and Firefox are not options...

Use Brave Browser. It's chrome without Ads

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
genius43:

It is peculiar to MIUI. It is one of their selling points.

Interesting... I used to think some other brands eg OnePlus had something similar.
Like the windows login feature of User and guest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Youngsage:

Interesting... I used to think some other brands eg OnePlus had something similar.
Like the windows login feature of User and guest.

OnePlus don't to best of my knowledge
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
paradigmshift:

is your poweramp working fully?

hope e no go ask for payment after free user dn expire lol.

thanks for the link

I don't use Poweramp, na Blackplayer I dey take manage my life
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Umarzy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Youngsage:

Every status you view, whether image or video is automatically saved to a hidden folder in your phone, so downloads with third party apps or making a screenshot is not really necessary.
All you need to do is to move it out of the hidden folder (.statuses folder in your WhatsApp media folder) to a new location within 24hrs of viewing.

Ohh... that's true. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) (6224) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.