Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9231989 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6254) (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
jboixxx:
Bros, remove my moniker biko. Na joint compilation...

...and you can add Xiaomi/Redmi to the title for more clarification.

...you've taken responsibility of updating it now o.

Thanks, boss
hell No... Bro Na your name oooo... I caN delete that thread so u open a new one ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
kallmemrB:
hell No... Bro Na your name oooo... I caN delete that thread so u open a new one ooo
Chai! Why na? Biko, contine With the good work na.... thanks, boss kiss kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Making a Dark Theme Darker...

Before u abuse me.. Pls Remember it's my phone oooo.. Na my money I take buy am.. My money.. My very own money

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
2kurupt:

Point of correction, this is NOT in-screen camera.

Proposed in-screen cameras still in development will be seating underneath the screen and will be invisible until when needed.
Oops I didn't know o
Thanks for the update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by colorsofrainbow: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
kallmemrB:

Before u abuse me.. Pls Remember it's my phone oooo.. Na my money I take buy am.. My money.. My very own money
lmao lmao... grin grin my brother u ready for d bashing gan.
My brother Abeg remind them say na your money ooo! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
lmao lmao... grin grin my brother u ready for d bashing gan.
My brother Abeg remind them say na your money ooo! grin cheesy
Yes ooo.. Na my very own hard earned Money... No be Nairaland donations or offerings

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Etimocracy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
kallmemrB:
Yes ooo.. Na my very own hard earned Money... No be Nairaland donations or offerings

Is that RN8?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
kallmemrB:

That compilation thread should be available to the handler to avoid it losing it's importance with a lot of irrelevant posts.

My one cent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
genius43:

That compilation thread should be available to the handler to avoid it losing it's importance with a lot of irrelevant posts.

My one cent.
bro am sure before you commented on this you read all i wrote.... Talk to him not me biko
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by colorsofrainbow: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
kallmemrB:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
genius43:

You will have to check AliExpress for that, as that is one of the places you can source it

Saw $342 on AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Etimocracy:

Is that RN8?
mope Redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:

Saw $342 on AliExpress

Not bad but at that price, I rather buy Mi 9T

Mi 9T is even cheaper at $300 and a better processor and camera setup at that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
kallmemrB:
It seems you quite good at theming, why don't you try this guy's setup though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLYQuDiuNgE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
chuksp09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLYQuDiuNgE
Please remove the spaces.

It is a YouTube link you won't get banned for that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
jboixxx:
Them go refund that money from their pocket. Petition their head office and quote the date and time you called the customer care. The cc agent will be held responsible for that ish or the bank take responsibility. Nonsense
@cenbank on twitter never reason my matter, na them I dey wait. Na access to acces account ooo. Very useless something. Only if I know how to write central bank. But na only twitter I Sabi, but them never reason am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
veekid:
@cenbank on twitter never reason my matter, na them I dey wait. Na access to acces account ooo. Very useless something. Only if I know how to write central bank. But na only twitter I Sabi, but them never reason am

You can also lay your complaints to NDIC(Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
genius43:

It is a YouTube link you won't get banned for that
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
chuksp09:

https: // youtu.be/KLYQuDiuNgE
Please remove the spaces.
the guys themes are wow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

At least it was my quote that gave her the opportunity to cry out and complain. If I didn't raise a red flag on the issue the other moniker raised. She would have been coping with a bad thing.

Over here nobody is allowed to complain. But everyone is allowed to praise the brand. And obviously alot of things is wrong with this brand. But hey what do I know? I am just a Samsung fanboy. And the users complaining are probably lying and it's not allowed here!
Are u saying this software ish* isn't happening to Samsung?
Anyways, most of this sammy fanboys are using s7 or s8, which dnt even receive anytin call updates bcoz dey are due for updates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
kallmemrB:
the guys themes are wow
Point cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Please Complain
This is Nairaland no one can tell you what to or what not to do. I have never had reason to drain my battery down to 0%. And recharge it up to 100% in order to solve a discharging issue. How many times will you do that?
Bro no vex ooo, which phone u dey use abeg?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
genius43:

how? Or are they on twitter?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hermionegranger(f): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
veekid:
I'm sorry I want to derail a bit, Quick question guys; I made a transfer into a wrong account since September, so bank just ordered me to go get a court order.. abeg how or where do I get a court order? Is it an affidavit? Thanks in anticipation.
You'll need a lawyer to do that for you. It's not something you can do alone. The lawyer would simply make an application to the court..probably a magistrate court and when the magistrate approves the order, the order will be served on the bank mandating them to contact the owner and request that he returns the money
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hermionegranger(f): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
genius43:

He doesn't need to do that especially since its the new policy for unintended transfers. He just needs a lawyer within a week, he'll get the order
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hermionegranger:
You'll need a lawyer to do that for you. It's not something you can do alone. The lawyer would simply make an application to the court..probably a magistrate court and when the magistrate approves the order, the order will be served on the bank mandating them to contact the owner and request that he returns the money
see me see gobe ooo, wow! Anyways, thanks ma'am. I'll contact a lawyer. Thanks once again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
genius43:

Not bad but at that price, I rather buy Mi 9T

Mi 9T is even cheaper at $300 and a better processor and camera setup at that.
I'm not a fan of pop-up camera and I like the IR and headphones jack.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
veekid:
see me see gobe ooo, wow! Anyways, thanks ma'am. I'll contact a lawyer. Thanks once again

Abeg keep us updated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
olayinkajnr:

WhatsApp have issues with their update. I'm surprised Mr. Constructive criticism don't even know whatsapp have issues self and yet blaming it on the entire brand grin.

Millions of users are complaining about the huge battery drain from WhatsApp.
Haba! How can Whatsapp get it wrong?
Na phone cause dat shit and nobi anyhow fone, na Xiaomi phones grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
veekid:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:

Saw $342 on AliExpress
Why not check this out
I've been tracking this
I want to buy the mi 9 lite too

I don't want to get banned. Remove the spaces
https :// xiaomimc .aliexpress. com/store /group/ Mi-9-Lite/ 2336004_516150516. html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

It's quite common for a new version of an OS to have some bugs. Those bugs will definitely be resolved in future updates

So what exactly is your point?
Even a stable custom ROM still has bug
LOS16 has released stable version for HTC M8 since abt 7months ago, did u knw it still contains bugs?
Some persons dnt rili knw shingbain truly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6254) (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.