Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9387398 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6260) (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) (6265) (6266) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
salvo583:
All this Redmi 8 Vs Redmi 7 series comparison would soon be forgotten by Jan/Feb 2020
by then Redmi 9 will be out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Elslim:

Okay first do something to appease the gods grin
haaa

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
klexycole:
Ah! Screen guard has been hiding the beauty of my screen all these while. shocked shocked

I removed the glass... See as my screen appears clean, clear, and crisp like an AMOLED! cheesy cheesy

Abeg... I am not using screen guard again. Nobody should beg me o. grin
u go learn. . Pls get nobody or macbeyland number for further ordering of Screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Crixxx:

Yes I have googled it.. Its true it has a good processor, big Ram & ROM etc but I don't think their designs are cool and it sounds more like some Chinese phone..
To me its iPhone or Samsung any time any day... if I see the xiaomi physically I doubt I'll even like it.
clout chaser.*in DJ khalid voice,"here comes another one"*

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Lol. You want to hear the truth, if you are looking to game, don't get a Redmi 8. It's not an exaggeration. Don't get a Redmi 8.

Device is good no doubt but it's not for gamers.

Yes, you'll play PUBG but on low settings and with lots of lags. Serious lags.

Although, candy crush plays very well on it without lags.

I don't own one but my brother does. I got it for him and made sure I handled it for a week before handing it to him.
brother Its not that bad ooo.. Not perfect but OK to play... Sometimes ask the person is her budget ooo.. Money scares oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEUrYk9Y2d0

Set graphics to balance

Frame rate to medium
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mckandre:
clout chaser.*in DJ khalid voice,"here comes another one"*

Clout chaser because I stated my candid opinion?? Are you wise atall?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Crixxx:

sorry sir if he got u annoyed.. But Sir what are u doing in Xiaomi Thread? Ema bi nu sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
sorry sir if he got u annoyed.. But Sir what are u doing in Xiaomi Thread? Ema bi nu sir

You should trace my 1st post here.. It was simply "what is in xiaomi that is making people go gaga here on NL"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Crixxx:

who asked for ur opinion? it just like bumping into a Manchester club party in eden Manchester nd shouting "chelsea i love Manchester devils i hate" do u think ur head will remain on ur shoulder? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tboydbrave(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
brother Its not that bad ooo.. Not perfect but OK to play... Sometimes ask the person is her budget ooo.. Money scares oooo

Set graphics to balance

Frame rate to medium
Cash isn't my problem bro. Am considering redmi 8 or redmi 7 . Want to do some gaming too,dats y am asking. Price isn't a problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
tboydbrave:

Cash isn't my problem bro. Am considering redmi 8 or redmi 7 . Want to do some gaming too,dats y am asking. Price isn't a problem.
if its gaming.. Then 7 have a great edge... But other than that 8 na baba

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopefulLandlord: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
klexycole:

Mama " D " Mama! grin Thanks for the tips.
Gidieberry una get Mofi or Nillkin glass so?
anyone has this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
tboydbrave:

If cash isn't a problem, look beyond redmi series
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
kallmemrB:

Set graphics to balance

Frame rate to medium

Hmm, where did I say it's bad in my post bro?

I even said the device Redmi 8 is a good device no doubt but if he is a gamer, he should look beyond that. He asked for an opinion and advice and I gave him mine.

The only right thing for you to do is to give him yours and not quote me in order to prove a point. I was being careful in my response to him lest I trigger the Redmi 8 users.

And about budget, there's no need to ask him his budget. The guy was specific and I gave him my own honest advice.

It's a fact, no matter how much you set it, Redmi 8 cannot handle heavy games without lags especially PUBG, you and I know this. Which was what I pointed out.

I didn't bother to watch your video because I've got a Redmi 8 device here too.

God!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
tboydbrave:

You want to know the honest truth, I've used both device. Currently using Redmi 7 and it's not good for gaming either, but it's definitely better than Redmi 8 in gaming. Don't expect much though.

If you are looking towards gaming, better get a Redmi Note 7, 8, 8 Pro, Mi 9, K20, K20 Pro since price ain't a problem.

It's not as if Redmi Note 7 and Note 8 will give you optimal gaming performance but it's far better than what a hundred Redmi 7 or 8 will give you.

But you see Redmi Note 8 Pro and above, you are covered.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Crixxx:

Yes I have googled it.. Its true it has a good processor, big Ram & ROM etc but I don't think their designs are cool and it sounds more like some Chinese phone..
To me its iPhone or Samsung any time any day... if I see the xiaomi physically I doubt I'll even like it.

As I physically see this your post I doubt you even meant it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
jboixxx:
You don't need Xiaomi repairer but a good phone technician to diagnose and fix for you.

Please if you have any, connect me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopefulLandlord: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

Says Homer Simpson.
what's the name of this theme?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
mindtricks:

Any tested and trusted high end phones engineer can do the job na. But what kind of fault/sickness, sure geeks in the house can offer more assistance if required.

Please I need the contact of anyone that can fix it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Opistorincos:

Boss, con dash me your rn7 make I experiment with ihn problems if e go work again

Abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
missGLAM:
hello guys please I need advice from people that have been using redmi, I have budget 50k to get my self the phone, the main reason I want the phone is cos of its camera that is gcam and stock my question is the gcam of all the phone the same picture quality or it varies according to how expensive.

The better the sensor especially in the mid-range, the better the camera outputs in both Stock and GCam. So if you can up your budget a little I suggest you get the Redmi Note 8 rather than the Redmi 8.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
My 13months old RN5

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oboy mi 9t is sweeter than sugar.

Noobody thanks a lot.
But don't forget my freebies. My phone is in potential dangers without the screen guard and other stuff.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
genius43:
My 13months old RN5

Dope.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
wiconse:

Please I need the contact of anyone that can fix it
Location? I guess we have someone here that can fix...Ollyfair I guess, in Ikorodu.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
genius43:
My 13months old RN5
Dey enjoy your beast jare. RN9/10 abi na Mi...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jameslojohn(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
Not a problem... 439 is a senior to the 450 also.. The difference between 632 and 439 is minimal but overall Redmi 8 is better
Say who 439 no even reach 625 talkless of 632. The minimal na under statement
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
muyibabs:

Nice. Where did you get it from? It was not available in the stores last week.
Reseller. Fibonacci. U can get at slot too.

Cc:*Getbizy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AgentPein(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Testimony time!!!
exactly a year now (not sure of the day) I got my redmi 5 plus, it's has been awesome journey, flashed some couple of roms and not stopping yet. I don't use screen guard and my screen is still blazing hot and the body is still sexy.
I will invite y'all for the after party
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

what's the name of this theme?

Poco launcher with MIUI 10 icon pack.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
jameslojohn:
Say who 439 no even reach 625 talkless of 632. The minimal na under statement
bro do your research... Dont follow figures or hearsay say.. 650,625 and 439 are in same category... Same rating dude...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
jboixxx:
Dey enjoy your beast jare. RN9/10 abi na Mi...

Make we dey look first, but I dey lean towards flagship sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6260) (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) (6265) (6266) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: erobes and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.