Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357789 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thompz43(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
I guess Mi a3 support gcam guru in the house...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
GrandMufti:

When last did you calibrate?
months but my phone usually falls to below 10% b4 charging
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bukswag(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
that's cool... Was on 4G for over an 1,hr non stop browsing that was what amazed me tho

Wow..
I doubt my Redmi 7 can do that grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
that's cool... Was on 4G for over an 1,hr non stop browsing that was what amazed me tho

Your battery has issues, the person you quoted his SOT was barely 10minutes .

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bukswag:

Wow..
I doubt my Redmi 7 can do that grin
I've noticed close to 1hr on my Redmi 7 with 4g.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Jb.oixxx
.. Compilation Thingz
Updated

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thompz43:
I guess Mi a3 support gcam guru in the house...

I don't know if this is a question but if it is, Mi A3 supports Gcam and if you need it contact the Jboixxx compilation list.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
toppzzyy:

I cleared the phone dialer cache and data, I don't use Truecaller. I tried another dialer still the same. when I dial my line it says number busy. if I put the sim in another fone I receive calls without having to do anything.
You sure you didn't pick your netw to LTE only? The panted scenario points to LTE only possibility
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
nwaobitex:
months but my phone usually falls to below 10% b4 charging

Download any calibration app and test. You can order new battery sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2019
jboixxx:
You sure you didn't pick your netw to LTE only? The panted scenario points to LTE only possibility

solved, thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 22, 2019
jboixxx:
Correct. That's cool and more detailed information. But ish is, it'll be a multimedia message! How much will I pay for that, when some of us only have flashing credit on our devices, ehn grin grin

Very true,
They failed to take into consideration the fact that their African counterparts don't have good network service and affordable data. Who leaves their data on? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:11am On Nov 22, 2019
KngGezy:

Very true,
They failed to take into consideration the fact that their African counterparts don't have good network service and affordable data. Who leaves their data on? grin
I detest switching that thing OFF!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2019
toppzzyy:

solved, thanks bro.
oh! I see. Don't mind me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 22, 2019
KngGezy:

Your battery has issues, the person you quoted his SOT was barely 10minutes .
bro u are not using Xiaomi so don't join them talk say group.. Am on Redmi 8 and my battery is pretty awesome.. 5Kmah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 22, 2019
BoleAndFish:
I've noticed close to 1hr on my Redmi 7 with 4g.
they will tell u it fake as if they bought u the phone even someone KngGezy that has never own Xiaomi phone before will talk lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 22, 2019
jboixxx:
I detest switching that thing OFF!

I know right, due to the nature of your business its important. But nonetheless bad network and possible lack of data on either the sender and receivers end makes this SOS tricky. Even Google find my phone and locate phone is really not helpful.

The only major Security feature I love is that to put the phone Off you have to know and input the password, iris,fingerprint or pin. At least you have the opportunity of calling and finding the phone. You cant even lower the ringtone whilst locked

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 22, 2019
kallmemrB:
they will tell u it fake as if they bought u the phone even someone KngGezy that has never own Xiaomi phone before will talk lol

Lmao

If this claim is true then I think I will advice a friend to port to Mi gang. Because he loves his battery life more than processor . That's why hes still using Infinix.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 3:23am On Nov 22, 2019
KngGezy:

Lmao

If this claim is true then I think I will advice a friend to port to Mi gang. Because he loves his battery life more than processor . That's why hes still using Infinix.
just quietly port now... don't deceive us that is your friend that love his battery life...
it's YOU

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 3:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Good morning all.

Pls, I want to ask for a friend.

She is confused about the phone to buy.

MiCC9 or Note 8pro.

She likes good pictures

Pls, help me with a comparison between the two.

As we have been going on online and we are even confused.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CallMeDrino: 4:37am On Nov 22, 2019
blackiridis:
calm down when i buy my own i go drop full review

When are you buying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2019
KngGezy:

I know right, due to the nature of your business its important. But nonetheless bad network and possible lack of data on either the sender and receivers end makes this SOS tricky. Even Google find my phone and locate phone is really not helpful.

The only major Security feature I love is that to put the phone Off you have to know and input the password, iris,fingerprint or pin. At least you have the opportunity of calling and finding the phone. You cant even lower the ringtone whilst locked

Really? This one na complete security. How do you enable it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2019
KngGezy:

I've got a life before this "line of business" and it's always been like that - don't OFF your data. I'm not sure there's need for data in the case of Xiaomi SOS. I think someone said he has the feature you like on one MIUI based custom ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2019
CallMeDrino:

When are you buying
soon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Mfunkynation:

just quietly port now... don't deceive us that is your friend that love his battery life...
it's YOU

Lmao grin grin
How did you know?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2019
aezenkwu:
Good morning all.

MiCC9 or Note 8pro.

She likes good pictures

Redmi Note 8 Pro

Mi CC9 is Chinese version the global Version is Mi 9 lite.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2019
aezenkwu:
Good morning all.

MiCC9 or Note 8pro.

She likes good pictures

For pictures MiCC9 is your best bet

For gaming... Note 8 pro

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2019
bigtt76:
Funny enough it's not. I have 2 different 4G Glo Sims and none display that LTE thing. Maybe users set up the name locally on their phones.

Been a long while sis, Trust you're good. BTW loving the new Nairaland app by a good Samaritan

Am doing well ma, thanks for asking. wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amo4christ(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2019
RN7 fast charger needed asap, location ojo, IBADAN. any available seller to deal today?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OJayKay: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2019
Please guys ... I just uploaded my RN7 to miui 11 and I'm not seeing all those special features they talked about sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sexiestharam(f): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2019
OJayKay:
Please guys ... I just uploaded my RN7 to miui 11 and I'm not seeing all those special features they talked about sad
Most of the features are audio features. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2019
amo4christ:
RN7 fast charger needed asap, location ojo, IBADAN. any available seller to deal today?
gidieberry will respond to you. He stays around Old-Ife road Ibadan @amo4christ
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AshipaEk0: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2019
Anyone with Redmi Note 5 Pro screen in Lagos?

Please indicate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.