Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9167236 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6359) (6360) (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2019
Trex4:
Yeah...it was during my Exams.. So no much time to chat then
message genius43 or olayinkajnr or olayinka the can help add you back

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2019
Whizpeter:

Nobody was removed for no reason, either you broke a rule or you were inactive.

Which?
Alright good Sir I think I was removed for idleness.... It was during my exams so I just had time for reading the posts... But I shared the link to my friends, and most of them are still there cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Newbie5050:

Alryt Mr nairaland "Licker of dirty chicken butts!".
grin grin painment.. pele grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2019
fibonacci2526:

**DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME**
Hehehe! A colleague bought a nano liquid screen protector and was hitting the screen with an hammer. Unfortunately for him, a senior colleague advised him not to use hammer but do a drop test on a German floor,he obliged him....the rest na sorry case o. The screen shattered beyond recognition.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2019
GrandMufti:

Lolz
why you Dey laugh me Nah grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Keiyadosh:

How many entries u get sir
am having this feeling that's not by amount of entries,maybe its someone win 30entries da will win sef... undecided well, I don't know how this gleam stuff works. i wish someone could explain it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmcode: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Trex4:
Guys please what does this mean?
what site is dis?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
am having this feeling that's not by amount of entries,maybe its someone win 30entries da will win sef... undecided well, I don't know how this gleam stuff works. i wish someone could explain it

310�����I am going back to sleep
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Trex4:
why you Dey laugh me Nah grin grin

Na Dem been dey beg for membership, now na Dem dey do iyanga. Person wey get full time job go struggle to dey active

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whizpeter(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2019
Trex4:
Alright good Sir I think I was removed for idleness.... It was during my exams so I just had time for reading the posts... But I shared the link to my friends, and most of them are still there cry

Hit me up privately on WhatsApp, let's get you back in.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2019
emmcode:

what site is dis?
Track 24
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2019
Whizpeter:

Hit me up privately on WhatsApp, let's get you back in.
Your Contact Good Sir
Modified: Seen from your first post
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2019
jboixxx:
Full LCD with frame or without? You can DIY except you're changing the digitiser only.

Is full LCD with frame
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2019
jboixxx:
Hehehe! A colleague bought a nano liquid screen protector and was hitting the screen with an hammer. Unfortunately for him, a senior colleague advised him not to use hammer but do a drop test on a German floor,he obliged him....the rest na sorry case o. The screen shattered beyond recognition.
when there's craze in the system....

So do u know how to apply that nano screen protector.. I have one at home
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Trex4:
Guys please what does this mean?

As at the last update your item is on it's way to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2019
GrandMufti:

Na Dem been dey beg for membership, now na Dem dey do iyanga. Person wey get full time job go struggle to dey active
hahahaha... Abeg leave them ooo....

What I don't understand is what is the financial benefit in the Ad he posted oooo?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2019
kallmemrB:

What I don't understand is what is the financial benefit is the Ad he posted oooo?

It is a Job, I doubt if there won't be a renumeration attached
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2019
genius43:

It is a Job, I doubt if there won't be a renumeration attached
one more question... Is it a Xiaomi Sponsored Ad or Just wewe Ad

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Joshkid:
I'm a first time xiaomi user, it's been a week since I've gotten the RN8 and to be honest it's been a whole great experience, but sometimes when I wanna conserve battery I do switch my data connection to 3g for some amount of time, something I noticed is that after a while it switches to 2g network automatically and back to 3g, but when I'm on 4g only, nothing like that is happening, I'd like to know how I can set it to 3g permanently without it fluctuating...
The network selection mode works like that of iPhone. If you choose the 3g option, it gives preference to 3g network but when the signal is not available, it switches to 2g, same with 4g. The reason for your flauntation is because 3g signal is not strong in your location for your service provider. There is a code you can use to lock your network signal, to a particular one (it gets reset each time you restart the phone and will have to manually punch it in on your phone dialer)... Learnt ift from Oga Jboixxx and the 3 Gs
*#*#4636#*#*. Punch it in on your phone dialer and wait a few secs
Then phones if your data sim is sim one or two,
You choose the one network mode of your choice. If LTE only is selected, calls will not come into your phone (4g lte is strictly for data only)
You can choose the lte/wcdma option, it locks your phone on 3g or 4g, giving 4g preference but will toggle to 3G if its absentia.
If you choose wcdma only, it locks it on 3g. If no signal for 3g in your location, the network bar will be empty rather than it toggling to other modes.... Kabish?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Keiyadosh:

310�����I am going back to sleep
my own da is even small, am sure some people will have like 2k entries
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2019
jboixxx:
does that liquid screen protector actually works? I have my doubts,its like rubbing methylated spirit on the screen nd wiping it clean without no visible form of protection. Hows the usage if ure to compare with the regular tempered glass?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2019
omoadeleye:

Is full LCD with frame
I'm sure it comes with tools. You can do it yourself with just small guide from YouTube or give it to a good technician. I prefer opening my devices myself to avoid rough handling/footprints. Stay with them to avoid stories o.....they can miss screws and forget to connect flexes.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2019
kallmemrB:

What I don't understand is what is the financial benefit in the Ad he posted oooo?

Financial benefit? Hmm

(****Na low-key keyboard warriors Dem want grin***)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Mckandre:
does that liquid screen protector actually works? I have my doubts,its like rubbing methylated spirit on the screen nd wiping it clean without no visible form of protection. Hows the usage if ure to compare with the regular tempered glass?
I don't know really but nothing technology can't make happen. Some of us must have tried it here; reviews from them will be appreciated. For now, I'll stick with the regular! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
when there's craze in the system....

So do u know how to apply that nano screen protector.. I have one at home
What are you waiting for! Try it and give us feedback!! wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2019
jboixxx:
What are you waiting for! Try it and give us feedback!! wink
stop na.. Even the Oga wey give me self talk say E no sabi the tin ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2019
okikiosibodu:

*#*#4636#*#*. Punch it in on your phone dialer and wait a few secs
To avoid redialing, you can lock the window to your RAM in the recent app page.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
stop na.. Even the Oga wey give me self talk say E no sabi the tin ooo
Use it and teach him afterwards!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2019
GrandMufti:

Financial benefit? Hmm

(****Na low-key keyboard warriors Dem want grin***)
`The influhenzas! On a lighter note, there will be benefit(s), but i dont know grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kebliss(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2019
fibonacci2526:

**DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME**
Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2019
jboixxx:
I'm sure it comes with tools. You can do it yourself with just small guide from YouTube or give it to a good technician. I personally prefers opening my devices myself to avoid rough handling/footprints. Stay with them to avoid stories o.....they can miss screws and forget to connect flexes.

Alright thanks, i tried to do it now while watching the tutorial on YouTube, i have already unscrewed the first screw but the second screw was just too hard to unscrew...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
one more question... Is it a Xiaomi Sponsored Ad or Just wewe Ad

It is from Xiaomi Nigeria themselves. The person who posted it works for/with them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6359) (6360) (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Almansur1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.