Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,704 members, 7,862,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9485979 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6373) (6374) (6375) (6376) (6377) (6378) (6379) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
drjprince:
me too grin
Yeah, with deeper grooves at level 7.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
KngGezy:
. And most importantly I can go away without fear of sanctions. But I believe that we all are useful and we may be of help to each other.
niqqa get da fuk outta here, you no dey useful for this thread

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
KngGezy:

In conclusion it's the right of every Nairalander to report a bad, MISINFORMATION or not appropriate thread to the mods. Please let's dont digress
because all of us never gather report you abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oliveronline: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
KngGezy:

Maybe but I do know that you should free the Infinix thread. I wouldn't support an upcoming brand over a well established brand. In the same way you will not support a Realme device over a MI device no matter how well stacked the device is.

Going to another thread to create ruckus is uncalled for. I have never advised anyone on this Xiaomi thread to buy Samsung. Neither have I insulted anyone here. You should stop cyberbullying and insulting Infinix users. Please bro stop
Now that's maturity unlike some kids here who allow gadgets control their emotions. i wonder how they will act if they own the company.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
busuyi44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZWNwNn2N4

Redmi Note 8 Pro, Plastic back ke? Naija reviewers sha. If they can't read specifications, can't their hands tell a difference in materials?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oliveronline: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
2kurupt:

Lol, when Samsung is involved in the comments what do you expect.

I bet he uses the search bar to locate any comment that mentions it & attack anybody he perceives to have talked bad against Samsung.
Unlike you i have never seen him attack anyone here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Trex4:
Bro you want to jump k20 pro's ship?
make I collect small money do something I go buy K20 pro 256gb

I am coming back
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oliveronline:

Unlike you i have never seen him attack anyone here.

Stop been bias and quietly live this issue alone.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oliveronline: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
genius43:

Stop been bias and quietly live this issue alone.
Y'all accuse him of trolling yet most of y'all here are guilty of the same crime. Trolling transsion threads.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hyinkar97:

The bolded statements have said everything about you.

Please, we all should stop taking KngGezy serious. He is either a jobless troll feeding off the comments and attention he is getting here or he's a mindless zombie marketer who would definitely pick brand name over quality.

Either ways, he should totally be avoided. Giving time and attention to people like this can actually lower someone's IQ.

Same person another moniker

I cant laugh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
because all of us never gather report you abi

I have never been banned since I came on Nairaland. And I have never used insults. If at all anyone will be banned it's most of the duplicate monikers that's always on attack here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
KngGezy:

Same person another moniker

I cant laugh

Quick question, whats your endgame for been on this thread? Do you plan on gaining knowledge about Xiaomi phones or maybe get yourself a device?

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oliveronline:

Now that's maturity unlike some kids here who allow gadgets control their emotions. i wonder how they will act if they own the company.

Bro I have never seen this kind of thing. A few persons with a multitude of monikers trying to silence every opposing view
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mekanus:
Yeah, with deeper grooves at level 7.
hehe

Samsung galaxy fold deeper groove at level 2 grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
veramani31:

Quick question, whats your endgame for been on this thread? Do you plan on gaining knowledge about Xiaomi phones or maybe get yourself a device?
he is just a troll with no direction

But I will be disappointed if he is not paid for all this senseless things he has been saying,Samsung should employ him cheesy

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
KngGezy:

I have never been banned since I came on Nairaland. And I have never used insults. If at all anyone will be banned it's most of the duplicate monikers that's always on attack here
you should be banned for always typing long baseless points, misinformation nd misinterpretation.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
GrandMufti:

grin

I think say you Don brick your phone

cheesy

Old firewood no dey quench o, my tweaking skills still dey on point

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fortune9: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Miui 11 update on Rn8��
Should I update?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oliveronline:

Y'all accuse him of trolling yet most of y'all here are guilty of the same crime. Trolling transsion threads.

When you talk trolling you are talking to the wrong person. I hardly even go from thread to thread talking about phones.

But it would be nice if you take your own advice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
KngGezy:

If you can't point out one user with multiple moniker keep quiet.

Don't make bogus accusations without facts.

Drop your proofs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oliveronline:

Who ran the stats?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mabelify(f): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Centyakam:
Get the Redmi Note 8 for just 29k.
Pls, kindly make me understand, is it Just one phone going for that price at the particular time or anyone who visit their ICM at that time frame gets a phone at that price?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Centyakam:
Get the Redmi Note 8 for just 29k.

Wonderful deal. Will the Pointek Port Harcourt office be participating too?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
2kurupt:

Wonderful deal. Will the Pointek Port Harcourt office be participating too?
Nope

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Trex4:
Boss, it would be best you sell the Op6 and add money to get the k20 pro. The K20 pro seems better. How much do you plan on selling the op6?
Saw the K20 series today and it really doesn't look bad at all even Note 8 sef but I can't use it cos it's may lack developers surrport thanks to it's chipset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
2kurupt:

cheesy

Old firewood no dey quench o, my tweaking skills still dey on point

Abi o cheesy agbalagba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
genius43:

Nope

cry Lagos peeps get all the fun

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
drjprince:
he is just a troll with no direction

But I will be disappointed if he is not paid for all this senseless things he has been saying,Samsung should employ him cheesy

You are guilty of trolling other threads. And I posted a comment out of the multitude of demeaning statements you made on the Infinix thread. Yet most of the monikers chose to turn a blind eye to that.

Some chose to call me a troll. But in truth you know theres some truth in what I'm saying. I have never recommended a Samsung phone on this thread. And on the other thread were I was quoted to have said the Mods should close the thread. The guy was referring to A10s and the topic was the A10. Meanwhile A10 and A10s are two different phones. One is more better than the other. I corrected his mistake and asked the mods to close than that thread. A thread of not more than a page as at that time.

So please what wrong have I done?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Guys please help me. I can't install this app, I seriously need it. What do I do

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

And pple were saying we won't get most items purchased on 11.11 until Prolly next year

Yep... It is what it is. Check back and see for yourself.

But a lot has changed. Check the volume of orders from 2017 and compare with 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6373) (6374) (6375) (6376) (6377) (6378) (6379) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.