Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9179920 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6399) (6400) (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
ubev01:
the number 7884 is bigger than 439 and so better grin
leave that Jinadu

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
TYglobal:
So I updated my redmi note 7 to miui 11 few days ago and it's has been a greater experience with Xiaomi. Aside most of the things already mentioned my stock camera pictures seems to be a lot better even my face retouching and portrait mode on gcam have been superb.
Camera na dsame since both stock and gcam improve, not possible for a software update from miui to affect gcam. Maybe u get clearer weather condition right now, hence the improvement you see. Na dis reason make I nr dey reply some ppl wen dey claim say some phones get wacky camera.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
stephens2012:
Abeg help me, ads popping up on my mi a3 is really annoying. Havent been able to use my phone peacefully without the intrusion of the ads. I have tried several methods i saw online. Uninstalled some apps sef, downloaded Malwarebytes, d ads still shows. Any other solution
Review your downloaded apps or site you've been surfing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
kallmemrB:
leave that Jinadu
shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Very very logical grin
KngGezy:

grin

That seems logical,doesn't it?

I can bet you that A10 and A20(both having the same chipset)sold by far more than the RN7.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
jameslojohn:
guy how far you A10 try but no be RN4x mate talk less of RN7, are be you dey find attenation try dey objective when you dey compare.
Wetin b dis na, just come troway insult to the note 4x dis early morning angry. That trash should be compared to the Redmi 4x, abi na aspect ratio dey deceive pple? If nr b say u b my guy, Lei Jun for hear am wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Breezzy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Greetings everyone, please I know this is not the right place to ask this question, I just want to know if LG V35 supports Gcam?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
jboixxx:
Please, how do you unhide a note in the Mi Notes app? I need to unhide an important note and can't seem to find the option of doing that!

Help a brother!!
After u get am, add am to the compilation post ooo grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikhalyfah(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:
My RN8T coming soon...
Who has the Grey color? Is it the same as black??
smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
jboixxx:

resolved.
Oya na grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by colorsofrainbow: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mckandre:
this is redmi 5 not redmi note 5 and redmi 5 was never sold for such amount na even for the launch day maybe ur shipper did a fast one on u cheesy
oga what he typed was redmi 5plus.abeg dis is a hot afternoon.dey Ur lane
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
drjprince:
please you guys should stop replying that ignorant Samsung marketer
Lol grin grin, Funny enough, the guy is kinda the pepper on this thread. The thread will be too straightforward and a lil bit boring without folks like him.
Cc: kngGezy Wehdone cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Already did that. What else can i do?
jboixxx:
Review your downloaded apps or site you've been surfing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Gptech:

Wetin b dis na, just come troway insult to the note 4x dis early morning angry. That trash should be compared to the Redmi 4x, abi na aspect ratio dey deceive pple? If nr b say u b my guy, Lei Jun for hear am wink.
stop Oga Gptech... Redmi 4x dust am.. Try redmi note 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
oga what he typed was redmi 5plus.abeg dis is a hot afternoon.dey Ur lane
hahahahaha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
micxwell:

Lol grin grin, Funny enough, the guy is kinda the pepper on this thread. The thread will be too straightforward and a lil bit boring without folks like him.
Cc: kngGezy Wehdone cheesy
you no lie sha we need more ignorant laywers cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Gptech:

After u get am, add am to the compilation post ooo grin.
Ehn ehn!! Necessary? Make I add d details here then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
stephens2012:
Already did that. What else can i do?
Wait for my ogas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Alright. Ogas in d house come in
jboixxx:
Wait for my ogas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
drjprince:
you no lie sha we need more ignorant laywers cheesy
Very funny guy.. To me, his posts keeps reinforcing my knowledge of Xiaomi gadgets. When he makes a statement, the pros on here will go all out to counter his statement with facts which makes it a good thing for us the newbies.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
jboixxx:
Enemies.....Ours na base on Android Pie o, no be Marshmallow tongue
HHehehehe, ours na based on Android Q oooo, not kit kat grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
jboixxx:
Wait for my ogas
hahaha.. I tot stock android of Xiaomi came with recommendations. Let him off that na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:
Someone just compared Samsung galaxy A10 to RN7?!

For the person asking about Helio P22, I just found out that all these plenty RAM and blah bullshit some manufacturers put on a phone is just a way to swindle people without the technical know-how (processors especially) of phones. This thread opened my eyes to a whole lot of stuffs cos I started reading it even before I bought my RN8. The number of cores, clock speed and all... They're all important cos you can hold a 12Gb RAM phone while a 4Gb RAM phone with a sharper processor will be doing magic. I compared my phone to a friend's Camon 12 and some games ran smoothly on mine, while the same games were all on "Slow mo" on his. I'm not trying to demean any maker here. Just stating what I tried out. P22 isn't the processor if you like tasking your phone... I mean, stretching your phone but for normal day-to-day operations (which most of these phones with Helio P22 were created for), it's all smooth. There are better MTK choosers to try out in that regards.

Again, did someone really compare A10 to RN7? I give up o!
post of the year shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
fibonacci2526:

It is business strategy, if they add finger print to the Redmi 8a,then what's the point of the Redmi 8? Do not forget Redmi 8a is an entry level phone and they will surely come with many compromises. If the fingerprint is a deal breaker, then go for the Redmi 8.
just like Samsung A10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
GrandMufti:

You want to stop landlord from collecting rent? cheesy
lolz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NCANCHAIR(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good day bro. I observed that my note 8 does not have call recording but my sister's redmi 7A does. Please I need to know what's wrong. Thank you Gptech
Gptech:

UWC, are you good now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
cool

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
chrisja:
Goodmorning Everyone, please does the Chinese version/Rom of redmi K20 pro work with the 4g of major network in Nigeria?
Abeg guys that have used this phone should help out...
The 9k difference btw global rom & Chinese Rom seems much to pay for multiple language I would never use...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
ubev01:
the number 7884 is bigger than 439 and so better grin
lolz grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Which xiaomi phone has the complete package?

MI9T (costlier)

Or

RN8 (affordable)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
Good day bro. I observed that my note 8 does not have call recording but my sister's redmi 7A does. Please I need to know what's wrong. Thank you Gptech
Update to miui 11.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6399) (6400) (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.