Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357477 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 5:40am On Dec 02, 2019
busuyi44:
Who can explain this Xiaomi's Mathematics? #Xiaomi Mi A3 64gb ROM Out of Box
Genius43 Gptech Jboixxx
there must be something not right, here's mine since early October

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Joshkid:
Good Morning y'all... I just recently updated my RN8 to Miui 11, and since whenever I tried to apply custom theme through the help of Miui themes editor, it works but but then revert back to default theme in a few minutes, I made some enquiries and was told that if I sign up for miui theme tester, custom theme will work seamlessly, I've registered for that but for the last 48 hours, my profile hasn't been reviewed and approved yet, is this normal?... Is there any other way to make those custom themes work perfectly?

don't bother. Custom theme is in the past.

If you are still keen, unlock bootloader and flash custom miui rom

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2019
maclawrence02:

Una just dey waste una time, a leopard cannot change its spot. That guy is irredeemable mark my words you go later regret pleading on his behalf.

Exactly what he fails to understand bro. I no know which chance he dey beg make dem give am again when no be say he no offend people.

Forgetting that everyone is allowed to be be ignorant.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2019
stephinnoyewole:
Just to flash a file in recovery and disable a features from debugger menu Dats all
Details, steps would help alot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2019
KngGezy:

A70 nko?
grin
How much is A70?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2019
KngGezy:

It's called Chinese Maths it's always the more you look the less you see grin

Lmfao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by faithfull18(f): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2019
OLADO:
Good Evening house and happy new month.
Is there any data seller/dealer in the house?
Yes oh, we are always here for you grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uctomide(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2019
Gptech:

Are you good now?

Good morning boss...
Not good yet, like In the post; I didn't get the prompt to allow system modification which I believe is because I had flashed redwolf recovery earlier. I actually didn't swipe to enable system modification.

Would try later today hopefully I get the prompt again.
Thanks boss I do appreciate your replies
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2019
What Does This Mean?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2019
bwehdoneit:

Where did hear the heating up stories? And how many of the stories?
I will suggest you Read through the thread. Maybe from page 1 and get acquainted with the Xiaomi story and journey. I bet if you do just that, u wouldn't need an angel to help thee.
Done that months back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by homosapien(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2019
brandable:

Ma, i don't think iknorbert sell that Xiaomi phone. It would be better you contact either protein0 https://www.nairaland.com/protein0 or noobody https://www.nairaland.com/noobody or Macbeyland https://www.nairaland.com/macbeyland.

These are the three guys I can vouch for. You go through their profile, chat them up on WhatsApp and ask for the phone. Even if they don't have in stock, they can help you purchase it online and in three weeks you get it shipped to you.

I got my Xiaomi note 5 from protein0 last year December, I paid to his account and he waybill it to me through Libra motors Asaba, I had to take public bus from upper iweka to Libra motors park Asaba, which cost me 500 transport to and fro to pick the phone.

I give you my word, you have nothing to fear ordering your Xiaomi phone through any of those recommended gentlemen.

You forgot to include mizik, that guy is also tested and trusted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2019
KngGezy:

Charged twice in a day?

From what to what for a 4k mah battery ?

And they called us names and marketers

You are just making a mockery of yourself, it's very possible to charge your new device twice in a day cos you will always be on your phone exploring. Say you started using your phone by 7am under heavy usage and an expected sot of about 7-8hrs your phone will be down by say 3-4pm.
Here you'll need to charge your phone again. I say this cos I've been there and done that. Its nothing new to charge twice in a day if you are a heavy user.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2019
toppzzyy:

there must be something not right, here's mine since early October
Upcoming lawyer-to-be no go see and comment on this one na only complaint him dey show face
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jesse8048(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

You only have MIUI 11 wait for Android 8 is your last bus stop

Why na, is the MIUI 11 not coming with Android 9?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Vicboi1(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2019
jboixxx:
gpercuxionz

I don't understand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Israellionel:
What Does This Mean?

Still in china
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2019
maclawrence02:

You are just making a mockery of yourself, it's very possible to charge your new device twice in a day cos you will always be on your phone exploring. Say you started using your phone by 7am under heavy usage and an expected sot of about 7-8hrs your phone will be down by say 3-4pm.
Here you'll need to charge your phone again. I say this cos I've been there and done that. Its nothing new to charge twice in a day if you are a heavy user.

Bros you get power oh. Please leave the blind to lead the blind.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2019
jesse8048:

It depends on the phone, but Most phones that were upgraded to Android 9 happened on MIUI 10.

Redmi 5 Plus android version update ended in 8.

It shipped with Nougat (7.x)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2019
jesse8048:

No
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2019
Israellionel:
What Does This Mean?

Which shipping method?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2019
Hello house, anybody here wey sabi how to order phone from Amazon. I need assistance please

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2019
Oyeleye101:
Hello house, anybody here wey sabi how to order phone from Amazon. I need assistance please

Get a good shipper from the Technology market section.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Osyxcel:

1. Download SURE app
2. Click on Add>add new device
3. Select traditional IR and click on Set-Top/Cable box
4. Search for Multichoice on the device list and select it. It should load about 4 configurations (needs internet). Test each of them, one should work perfectly.

Thanks. Maybe it's not loading properly because of the poor Internet here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Joshkid:
Good Morning y'all... I just recently updated my RN8 to Miui 11, and since whenever I tried to apply custom theme through the help of Miui themes editor, it works but but then revert back to default theme in a few minutes, I made some enquiries and was told that if I sign up for miui theme tester, custom theme will work seamlessly, I've registered for that but for the last 48 hours, my profile hasn't been reviewed and approved yet, is this normal?... Is there any other way to make those custom themes work perfectly?

If you want to use custom themes, Flash a custom ROM, or root your device... As long as you are on stock ROM The themes will keep reverting to default... That tester nonsense issa hopeless something

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Which shipping method?
AliExpress Standard Shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Get a good shipper from the Technology market section.
Please can you direct me to one? Don't wanna be scammed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Israellionel:

AliExpress Standard Shipping.

Use Track24.net to track
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Oyeleye101:

Please can you direct me to one? Don't wanna be scammed

Lanredojohn, Sosqui and more can't remember their moniker. Not sure if paylessnigeria does Amazon but sure of eBay. For eBay onepunchman is there

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2019
atheistandproud:

Bros you get power oh. Please leave the blind to lead the blind.
The guy matter no go ever tire me. He just keeps spreading falsehood. I just don't have the ability to stomach nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Laredojohn, SOS. qui and more can't remember their moniker. Not sure if Payless. snigeria does Amazon but sure of eBay. For eBay onepun. chman is there

LaredoJohn

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Happy new month guys..

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bwehdoneit(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Done that months back.
Good, I believe you still have some doubts. It's understandable, however, you have nothing to fear. What you hear or read are isolated cases. You can't be wrong with the RN8. Cheers and happy buying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eanestca(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.