Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9471147 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nathp9(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Guys how good is d note 8 with 3GB ram,,, is dere any major difference with d 4GB variant
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
jboixxx:
Ọmọ, What a Cyber Monday day! The fact that people had time to tackle this issue sweet me well. Genius43 and GrandMufti, make the 2 of you continue to stay for corner o!

The guy has been exposed as the ignoramus that he is. Am glad that so many people are seeing this now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nathp9:
Guys how good is d note 8 with 3GB ram,,, is dere any major difference with d 4GB variant

Smoother performance, so yes there is a difference
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

The guy has been exposed as the ignoramus that he is. Am glad that so many people are seeing this now.
Abi o...the better part of it is/was that, the engagement came from "non-marketers/cabals".

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
jboixxx:
Ọmọ, What a Cyber Monday day! The fact that people had time to tackle this issue sweet me well. Genius43 and GrandMufti, make the 2 of you continue to stay for corner o!

Observe how the 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion' gang remained mute? grin

If to say na prominent monikers dey reply, Dem go say xiaomi thread na cult.

E really good say na persons wey just unbox dey reel out facts.

Posterity go really judge all of us

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
jboixxx:
Abi o...the better part of it is/was that, the engagement came from "non-marketers/cabals".

Shebi you see am? That's why some of us remained silent. And so shall it be

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Redmi 5 Plus User Here.
I Still Haven't Received MIUI 11 Update.
I'm Pained.
angry angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Israellionel:
Redmi 5 Plus User Here.
I Still Haven't Received MIUI 11 Update.
I'm Pained.
angry angry

Drink cold malt

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
GrandMufti:

Observe how the 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion' gang remained mute? grin

Cabal you mean?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nathp9(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Smoother performance, so yes there is a difference
OK bro tanks ,,,BT is it a bud buy,,, bcas money no reach 4 d 4GB own
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nathp9:
OK bro tanks ,,,BT is it a bud buy,,, bcas money no reach 4 d 4GB own

Not a bad buy. But the price difference is not much though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nathp9(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Not a bad buy. But the price difference is not much though
. OK tanks sir ,,saw it on jumia for 50k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikcid: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Cabal you mean?

The many names wey Dem Don call una eh cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

Lol. I'm not a lawyer or a law student but if I were to stand against you in the court of law, and with your very shallow pseudo-logic, you don't stand a chance!

A simple question was asked based on your assertion and since then, you've been going on and off. The guy who talked about charging twice a day (..which you thought you had smartly jumped on as a premise to attack Xiaomi) later gave a full update on what happened. You on the other hand, has succeeded in going fully fallacious in a bid to nitpick the "weakness" of the brand but it didn't turn out well...

Again, if you're going to practice law, you should learn the act of "lying with evidence" and "telling the truth in the absence of evidence."

You'll be fine.

Okay

But can you point out my fault in this case?

Someone admitted something and I reiterated what the guy said.

And everyone is attacking me

Why what did I do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Cyber Monday shocked
These are the real fraudsters EFCC ought to arrest

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geestunnar(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
GrandMufti:

Drink cold malt
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
KngGezy:

Okay

Why what did I do
no one is attacking you oga, you are asked not to be ignorant and provide evidence for anything you say

How is that hard,you keep giving baseless false comments

Xiaomi midrange is better than Samsung,infinix,Tecno midrange whether you like it or not

If I complain to this forum that my phone has small software glitch you will also add your mouth not knowing if I caused it myself by flashing modules

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Cyber Monday shocked
that processor no good ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
GrandMufti:

Oga u guys cant decide who wins or loses an argument

There was a complaint on the battery life of the Redmi note 8 and the complaint was a valid one.

All I did was to highlight what he said.

And people started unnecessarily quoting me

Am I Alhaji Jeun

Or am i an engineer with Xiaomi

So what exactly is the bone of contention?

That an abnormality is a norm whereas its not

I could have as well registered alternate monikers and be condemning or praise singing each of my comments. But I dont speak from two sides of my mouth. What I say I stand by it.

The owner even put it as an abnormality, even Infinix battery life is will not need to be charged throughout the day on heavy usage. So what exactly is their point. If not that I am heavily busy even now .I would have quoted alot of posts.

But hey what do I know? I am still in the womb and Ma'am fibonacci just called me an ignoranmus grin, someone else called me a marketer, what will I not see for speaking the truth here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
KngGezy:

Okay

Why what did I do

Lying. That's your fault.

The guy mentioned something and as is your natural predisposition I suppose, you reiterated it in a bid to point out flaws (..which is quite normal, I'll assume) and then when the guy said things have normalized, what did you do?

Again, an evidence of a phone with FHD+ 403/409ppi 6.3" IPS LCD screen having a run time of 11hours 59minutes on heavy usage as you speculated... Show me. I'm not attacking you anyways. Just pointing out that, whenever you want to attack a "foe", make sure your Arsenal is strong enough to defeat it. You just tried to rubbish the guy's battery by cooking up 12hrs on heavy usage without any proof whatever. I understand it's a guesstimate from your end but eh, be realistic.

Ciao!

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Anybody know where I can get the Qcy T1 pro earbuds?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
KngGezy:

Okay

Why what did I do
Admit you're wrong then subsequently stfu and learn.
You made a wrong statement authoritatively, you were asked to prove it and you made yourself a clown and instead of you to hide in shame, you still dey yarn dust.
You need divine wisdom!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
KngGezy:

Oga u guys cant decide who wins or loses an argument

There was a complaint on the battery life of the Redmi note 8 and the complaint was a valid one.

All I did was to highlight what he said.

And people started unnecessarily quoting me

Am I Alhaji Jeun

Or am i an engineer with Xiaomi

So what exactly is the bone of contention?

That an abnormality is a norm whereas its not

I could have as well registered alternate monikers and be condemning or praise singing each of my comments. But I dont speak from two sides of my mouth. What I say I stand by it.

The owner even put it as an abnormality, even Infinix battery life is will not need to be charged throughout the day on heavy usage. So what exactly is their point. If not that I am heavily busy even now .I would have quoted alot of posts.

But hey what do I know? I am still in the womb and Ma'am fibonacci just called me an ignoranmus grin, someone else called me a marketer, what will I not see for speaking the truth here?

Today, on my Redmi Note 8, I'm currently charging my phone for the second time. The first charge ended around 2am this morning and since I got a few hours off work, I played games until my phone exploded!!!

I'm asking this question for the umpteenth time, has there ever been a time on this thread where you praised Xiaomi for a job well done based on positive review from users here? Asides your regular knack for picking flaws and trying to bring down the brand based on that.

You remember what you said on the seanwilliam thread? If it were to be a Redmi 8 playing hangman, you'd have said something like; "So much for the perfect UI" or "I thought they said almighty Xiaomi doesn't hang."

I understand you, Janus.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samsimple(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
I went to slot today at ikorodu, lagos.. they told me they don't have xiaomi redmi 8a.. I need to buy that phone tomorrow.. anybody here knows any trusted marketer that resides in lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
GrandMufti:

The many names wey Dem Don call una eh cheesy

Like say you no dey among.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zyzman: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Guys please recommend a good music player for me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Samsimple:
I went to slot today at ikorodu, lagos.. they told me they don't have xiaomi redmi 8a.. I need to buy that phone tomorrow.. anybody here knows any trusted marketer that resides in lagos

Go to computer village, or Pointek and Raya stores near you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

Today, on my Redmi Note 8, I'm currently charging my phone for the second time. The first charge ended around 2am this morning and since I got a few hours off work, I played games until my phone exploded!!!

I'm asking this question for the umpteenth time, has there ever been a time on this thread where you praised Xiaomi for a job well done based on positive review from users here? Asides your regular knack for picking flaws and trying to bring down the brand based on that.

You remember what you said on the seanwilliam thread? If it were to be a Redmi 8 playing hangman, you'd have said something like; "So much for the perfect UI" or "I thought they said almighty Xiaomi doesn't hang."

I understand you, Janus.

I currently use a Samsung phone with 4000mah and I have charged it twice today.Just constantly on it for office work and all that, literally my PC for today. Samsung sef na scam? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
kallmemrB:
that processor no good ooo
See the original price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Geestunnar:

grin grin cheesy
Abi na.. it'll surely come. Lolz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Like say you no dey among.

Lolz. @Mike Dean

(1) (2) (3) ... (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.