Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9223076 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
rookidmart:

E-currency thread on the business section.

Beware of scams though.

Me wey i kuku get trust issues before, make i just dey look lije lookmon be dat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ebubemg:
your own dey learn for RN4x side, my data and 4G were on throughout

Make unable dey flex battery muscles oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Richhard:

link pls
For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Case Original Phone Cover Carbon Fiber Texture Brushed Protection TPU Fundas For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
http://s.aliexpress.com/mIj2eArM
(from AliExpress Android)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidimasters(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
princetom1:

Na 3G nau. It depends on ur area. My own Glo here is very fast, i can't downgrade to any other network because i have tested them all in my area, Glo is fastest so far. but Glo is Glo, dem dey do craze from time to time.

lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
using it since 2012 cheesy

rate is good

Please bros, share more info on that uba card, e be like say i get uba account wey don enter dormant. Maybe na Time to reactivate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AzeezAbubakar1: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
ubev01:

Please bros, share more info on that uba card, e be like say i get uba account wey don enter dormant. Maybe na Time to reactivate
Just load it using your uba online/mobile banking or deposit at any uba bank branch near you using the client id no. at the back as your account number i mean that number that starts with 0000xxxxxx i was charged approximately 350 in my last transaction which was yesterday cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
noobody:

Dreami is now my best selller on alixpress,all my anger towards dreami just changed,i now love the guy,al my one star review i had planned don turn 5 star review,infact i wu drop additional 5 star review again

Nd guess my newly found best colour

Gold with white front panel,dats d best colour,i was so blinded by dat devilish matte black,colour for satan pikin grin

Gold is meant for kings like us

Thank you gtb for shining the light on me
grin grin grin, pure case of eating crumbs.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gptech:

Badddddttt guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
princetom1:

Badddddttt guy
Wetin I do ooooo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
noobody:

Dreami is now my best selller on alixpress,all my anger towards dreami just changed,i now love the guy,al my one star review i had planned don turn 5 star review,infact i wu drop additional 5 star review again

Nd guess my newly found best colour

Gold with white front panel,dats d best colour,i was so blinded by dat devilish matte black,colour for satan pikin grin

Gold is meant for kings like us

Thank you gtb for shining the light on me

That's just it o, there was a store I rated 3, and put bad comments, now anytime i see that store, I always feel bad...
Sometimes we just need to understand and be considerate ...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AzeezAbubakar1: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
emaminaj and muyico0le please drop your digits let me contact you guys because unfortunately i can reply pms or better your email address let me contact you guys

this my moniker na wosky moniker grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
New viewers​, shocked you are welcome...
happy viewing... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dam5reey:

That's just it o, there was a store I rated 3, and put bad comments, now anytime i see that store, I always feel bad...
Sometimes we just need to understand and be considerate ...

You didnt get d joke,gtb is forcing me to fall in love with dreami again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gptech:

Cake crumbs with lots of icing sugar grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dam5reey:
New viewers​, shocked you are welcome...
happy viewing... grin

I tell u. Them plenty this night. Who guess what am guessing? Dem wan come mock us, they don't know that we no dey die. We just gonna one up a new way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
noobody:

Cake crumbs with lots of icing sugar grin
Na purging things b dat na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
noobody:

You didnt get d joke,gtb is forcing me to fall in love with dreami again

If I hear say anybody pay for shipping again.
China small packet sef na the way na. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
fibonacci2526:

If I hear say anybody pay for shipping again.
China small packet sef na the way na. grin grin
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Guys what does this mean? Is the collection of this package a Go? cheesy cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sprintx24:

Post office is waiting for you..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sprintx24:
Go sharply, infact dem don dey use ur phone sef already grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Protein0:
To all AliExpress shoppers, especially fellow xiaomists, if Gtbank likes, they should restrict us via forex access. They just wish to back out from this liberation campaign, with perceived conspiracy tho. History will have it recorded.

With or without gtbank, we stand against unfair pricing from some parochial and cupid individuals who are bent on milking ppl dry of their hard earned money without delivering commensurable values. We've been liberated from their shackles and we are not going back.
I had waited for a day like this and I assure them, we'll cope.

Cc princetom1, theloveth, gptech, rookidmart, jboixxx

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gptech:
Protein0:
To all AliExpress shoppers, especially fellow xiaomists, if Gtbank likes, they should restrict us via forex access. They just wish to back out from this liberation campaign, with perceived conspiracy tho. History will have it recorded.

With or without gtbank, we stand against unfair pricing from some parochial and cupid individuals who are bent on milking ppl dry of their hard earned money without delivering commensurable values. We've been liberated from their shackles and we are not going back.

Protein0 has been banned from this thread for no good reason, he asked for this to be posted here, we have to do something house.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gptech:

Protein0 has been banned from this thread for no good reason, he asked for this to be posted here, we have to do something house.

Yea. Why banned him? I had talked to him on phone bt no solution yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sprintx24:

Yes, it is a Go cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gptech:
Protein0:

If gtb like, make them sell dollar for 500, i no fit ever use my money buy tecno, infinix, itel and other craps. If person dash me self, i no go use.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gptech:
Protein0:

Nawa o. No one can stop the movement. Long live aliexpress! Long live King Xiaomi!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gptech:
Protein0:

Bro, is it that we can no longer purchase these phones with GTB again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
rookidmart:

E-currency thread on the business section.

Beware of scams though.
I ordered for payoneer card in August last year. I did not get it till date . Any advice?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gtb is trying to force the dollar master card on us,if acess bank goes th way of gtb,i would open a dollar master card account,rather dan bin charged 375 wth restrictions to 100$ limit monthly,i rather fund at cbn rates wth unlimited acesss

So gtb bring it on,if u like sell am 500.God power carry am,all na money e go chop,
If dey call buying tecno,infinix,itel all dos craps'buy naija to grow naija' den nigeria is not ready to grow,am sorry.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Taught UBA cards only work midnight on trial and error basis. Any new update?

AzeezAbubakar1:
Just load it using your uba online/mobile banking or deposit at any uba bank branch near you using the client id no. at the back as your account number i mean that number that starts with 0000xxxxxx i was charged approximately 350 in my last transaction which was yesterday cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
sureteeboy:
Bro, is it that we can no longer purchase these phones with GTB again?

GTB as at this moment is 375 while it was 320 per usd yesterday. But access bank is still 325 per dollar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.