Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9168478 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2019
olayinkajnr:
See as human being take something personal. Dey even issue subtle threats.

Na ordinary device o. Wetin man no go see.

Curse over charging, curse over device. Weekend sweet sha.
I no understand really. No one is getting paid or recharged here, so, I don't get where this unnecessary ish is coming from
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2019
genius43:

Then refrain for making comments that have no business with you.

The internet never forgets. Shebi na this thread? cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2019
smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Gracias. I tried it out, no difference. For the seonc pic yoy uploaded, mine was in "default" when I got there so I sey media visibility to "yes". In the rrall WhatsApp settings its (not the yo settings), I discovered show media in gallery was turned off by default upoi. Installation. I turned it on and restarted device, he still no dey show. When I tapped on the media section in the contact's profile, it asked what app I want to open the pix in. When I chose "photo", the option to save it pop up. When I did, it showed in gallery. It's quite an herculean task saving all my files one by one like that. Do you mind replying your pm so I don't disturb the thread with my wahala?
Your Yo is buggy! tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2019
jboixxx:
I no understand really. No one is getting paid or recharged here, so, I don't get where this unnecessary ish is coming from

As in ehn, it was even obvious that one party was having fun and the other took shit personal. This thread don turn something else. But everybody carry matter put for head like gala.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2019
GrandMufti:

Baba no stress ya sef. Orange no dey fall far from tree cheesy
See my Edo people...dem don come
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2019
I remember when me and Grandmufti get ish for this thread, the guy be wan use meme and smiley finish me grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2019
scotweezy:
I remember when me and Grandmufti get ish for this thread, the guy be wan use meme and smiley finish me grin grin grin

It's scotweeeezy agaaaaaaaain!!! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2019
scotweezy:

Lol. Na so he dey be na. Me sha no pray to get ish with anyone for here at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2019
adamix:
smiley

Contribute to the matter at hand cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
I won't send u home even tho I know u are a waste but continue u will become miserable on this journey u are embarking on... As if u bought the phone for me
you keep mentioning this as we are disputing the ownership of your device grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2019
jboixxx:
See my Edo people...dem don come

Na true na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2019
adamix:
smiley

Admin shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samsimple(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2019
winnerr:
Yeah.
have u tried gcam on your device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
the same way bode Thomas bark u will embark on it soon.. Continue.. U will become a lesson to others because u decided to carry a matter that doesn't involve u on ur head
genius43:

Your solution is simple, buy an 18W charger and see if you will charge your phone in 1:10mins then you have won this argument. Simple.
I have Celbro, Floveme, TOPK to experiment o. We can try the trio to know the charging speed of each! Biko, patronise a bro.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2019
genius43:

Yes that's what I use at the moment
is there any noticeable difference
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samsimple(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Puvo:

Nope
have u tried gcam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Contribute to the matter at hand cheesy
Which of them smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2019
GrandMufti:

Admin shocked
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2019
olayinkajnr:

As in ehn, it was even obvious that one party was having fun and the other took shit personal. This thread don turn something else. But everybody carry matter put for head like gala.
Na like "pure water" for here o.

I will try not to be coming here on Saturdays now. Gptech, see wetin you cause!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
continue.. All those applauding u won't be there to nurse ur disgrace.. That curse u want u will receive it

As long as its my money your opinion means shit... This useless I too know attitude we have been condoling on this thread will stop on u
so just because people gives solution to issues on this thread ,you now tag them as ITK gang,your type can give poison to upcoming youth millionaire undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2019
GrandMufti:

It's scotweeeezy agaaaaaaaain!!! grin
GrandMemeMufti

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Carnage4life: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
continue.. All those applauding u won't be there to nurse ur disgrace.. That curse u want u will receive it

As long as its my money your opinion means shit... This useless I too know attitude we have been condoling on this thread will stop on u

Looooooool ffs!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
not now... U have just started.. U have embark on a journey u don't know. Shebi na u give me money for phone.. U go learn that no everybody u type rubbish at
you have said this for the 20th time on this thread already,abeg who is disputing that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2019
kallmemrB:

grin grin grin grin
Tears o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwajesus12(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2019
Why is xiaomi official store on aliexpress like this, my phone I ordered since 29th of November has not been shipped. Sadly, I had to cancel the order today... Very bad of them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2019
Tiger2020:
you have said this for the 20th time on this thread already,abeg who is disputing that
kuku start ur own
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2019
Make we kuku turn the good thread to trash with oversabi attitude na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2019
Tiger2020:
is there any noticeable difference

Yes very notable difference, have been using it for 9months now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Carnage4life: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
Make we kuku turn the good thread to trash with oversabi attitude na

Go offline and calm down sis.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2019
Lmao. grin grin grin grin

The Xiaomi Thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.