Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9169565 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Raptor2cool: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Redmi 4x for 13k

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Raptor2cool: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Call or whatsapp 08106917020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dottune:
I just got joined the Redmi family today. I got RN8 4gb+124gb at Slot Okota from getbizy (no forget my freebie).
I wanted to get it from one of the guys selling here, but it was like I was begging him to sell the phone to me.

I am yet to set it up, asides from updating it to Miu11 and installing Gcam. What else do I need?
Thank you.
Set up your Mi account! Tweak your phone reasonably to suit your customisation needs/personalisation!! Visit the →Xiaomi Compilation Post← for tips and tricks.

Any other questions aside how many hrs it'll take to charge your phone will be addressed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Raptor2cool:
Rek
Go to →Xiaomi Thread Store← for ads placements.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dottune(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
jboixxx:
Set up your Mi account! Tweak your phone reasonably to suit your customisation needs/personalisation!! Visit the →Xiaomi Compilation Post← for tips and tricks.

Any other questions aside how many hrs it'll take to charge your phone will be addressed
Thanks boss.. I appreciate it

The guys arguing about the hours it takes to charge the phone though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Raptor2cool:
Redmi 4x

Order the charging port from AliExpress and fix yourself. Then dash the phone out to your siblings. They'll appreciate you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
GrandMufti:

Order the charging port from AliExpress and fix yourself. Then dash the phone out to your siblings. They'll appreciate you

grin grin grin grin lollll
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shakiratemma(f): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
micxwell:
Hi, I like your font what's the name and how do I locate it?

Just search for Moby gingko

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shakiratemma(f): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
GrandMufti:

Nice.

So you low-key go download yowhatsapp wink
grin grin na him sweet pass wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Raptor2cool:

No ads here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
fibonacci2526:

grin grin grin grin lollll

That phone and redmi note 2 dey compete for sturdyness grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
GrandMufti:

It's not the phone. Try another browser

I even downloaded the Nairaland app but still and the pic is just 300kb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Emisco1:
Please oo. I just bought the xiaomi note 8. But my notification icon don't stay at the top. My time a d speed meter only.. Only if i slide the tab downloading. Or get a new notification before i see them..

Update to miui11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=Raptor2cool post
=84909071]Redmi 4x for 13k [/quo
Ten k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
drjprince:
when you kept mentioning me everywhere as if I stole something from you

You didn't know karma was coming for you abi?
You better no make me vex oga undecided

Go back to the Infinix thread were you are currently trolling
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Shakiratemma:

Just search for Moby gingko
Thanks..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
jboixxx:
Go to →Xiaomi Thread Store← for ads placements.
Bro how do I apply the .XML file. The tutorial says to tap the black portion near the capture twice? And also pls how do we revert back to the default font when one is tired of all the stylish fonts?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
micxwell:
Bro how do I apply the .XML file. The tutorial says to tap the black portion near the capture twice? And also pls how do we revert back to the default font when one is tired of all the stylish fonts?
how to apply the .XML file

Create a folder name it Gcam and create a subfolder inside it name config and place the .XML file inside
Now go to the Gcam app and double tap the black portion you would see restore config and click okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
You have to buy it now as it may not be there by tomorrow. The next time the deal may come again could be January.

2kurupt:

Are you for real! I'll be keeping an eye on this deal when am ready to port then, dunno why the price has refused to slide down officially in Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
KngGezy:

Go back to the Infinix thread were you are currently trolling
why are you shifting goalpost Oga

You called something I can back up with fact trolling unlike you that said something about a phone lasting 12hrs with heavy usage cheesy, and keep going in circles making baseless statements

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
drjprince:
why are you shifting goalpost Oga

You called something I can back up with fact trolling unlike you that said something about a phone lasting 12hrs with heavy usage cheesy, and keep going in circles making baseless statements

Yours is worse

Btw hows PH
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
micxwell:
Answered by my Oga, dprince! I guess the default font can be activated at the font section of the theme. The last time I changed my default font was during the days of RN4.

GrandMufti, kindly help out on reverting to default font, please.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Keiyadosh:

Better charging capacity with the same 10 Watts chargerI am lost here ��...Nobody is asking u for the history of devices u have used...all we are saying is stop comparing the charging speed of a 5000mah phone to a 4k mAh...most especially when they are using the same 10 Watts charger...
Oops, you don't know there's is a difference between type b and c connector, keep goofing around.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
KngGezy:

Yours is worse

Btw hows PH
PH is very fine bro

How did you know I stay in pH? shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
micxwell:

Default theme

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Deeni131:

I even downloaded the Nairaland app but still and the pic is just 300kb

Check necessary app permissions or try another network
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
eby001:

Mr "fail exam", obviously I sharing my experience and I don't mean you should accept it. Coming from Samsung note 4 that has fast changing technology, I know how long it takes to reach full bar. Charging to full bar with a normal 10w on my phone is fast. Leave matters for Matthias.

And to your back and forth on the device stated, I expect redmi8 to have a better charging capacity compare to redmi7
we must Learn to respect eachother view by Fire by Force
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nasty22:

How good is the selfie camera? Wanna change my phone
The selfie is cool.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abcdefghij10000(f): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Anybody that wants to sell redmi 8a 3gb RAM should please contact me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
stop wasting ur time on foools... Even as redmi 7 has type B compare to Redmi 8 on type C.. Some mumus here will still argue
Kallmemrb, we've talked about this issue and buried it AFAIK.I don't understand why you decided to use such derogatory term to qualify members of this thread. We should respect ourselves irrespective of our differences. If we meet some people in real-time, some of us would be sorry!

Let's post responsibly. Internet doesn't forget o. It makes or mare us.

God bless us and guide us alright, always. Ameen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
stop wasting ur time on foools... Even as redmi 7 has type B compare to Redmi 8 on type C.. Some mumus here will still argue
stop using foul words kid

Nobody be your mate here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.