Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222779 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) (6510) (6511) (6512) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sheriman(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2019
genius43:

What method of shipping did use, Trackable or Untrackable?
Trackable.. I have Track it on NIGERIA Post office I saw some informations on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2019
jboixxx:
It's not hot here o cuz na harmattan period, so, no one is taken off their clothes!!!
Gaskiya, I can relate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Uzowee:
Does the 12mp camera on redmi 7 makes sense.
Does it support OTG?
All na yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2019
dasanchez1:
Gaskiya, I can relate.
We de wait you o. Carry those duvets come o, cuz Jan and Feb will be madt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Sheriman:

Trackable.. I have Track it on NIGERIA Post office I saw some informations on it
When did it arrive in 9ja? If it starts with S or LP, it might take a while cuz those are not trackable in 9ja and some NIPOST officials don't send since you can't monitor it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jumong232: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2019
kene05:

Run to jumia its currently 81,900# don't miss out
u mean this

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2019
kallmemrB:
RN7 launch was full of drama.. Hammers were used on the screen and it didn't break.... But when u Try using a ordinary Pin to hit ur screen at home it shatters.. All na scam... All those fall are scam.. Though while I was using iPhone the screen was strong but 100ft shocked
you have started today with your fallacies and untrue statements

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2019
Sheriman:

Post a Screenshot of your Nipost tracking
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2019
jumong232:

u mean this

Not this one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jumong232: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2019
genius43:

Not this one.
oopx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2019
I can see one or two monikers have already done today's sanitation. grin
Let me observe this particular episode.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2019
jboixxx:
We de wait you o. Carry those duvets come o, cuz Jan and Feb will be madt
Lol. Wetin carry me come TARABA if not for NYSC. Learning Different language, culture and behaviour is really a nice experience. Cold here na understatement. Counting in days to meet you with my KURMI Goodies since it's costly in JALINGO. LOL.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nasty22(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

Making outrageous statements like this is just not funny. Using a pin to hit the screen of RN7 shatters it, really?
When anyone here says that it's a lie, you'll start throwing tantrums all over the place, threatening audio fire and brimstone! I use rn7 and my phone has drop twice, one when I was trying to put it inside my pocket and another from a table top without any scratch before I advice myself and got a screen guard.
Tnx brova for ur earlier advice.. Pls any notable diff btw Rn7 3/32 and 4/64 aside processing speed?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2019
dasanchez1:
Lol. Wetin carry me come TARABA if not for NYSC. Learning Different language, culture and behaviour is really a nice experience. Cold here na understatement. Counting in days to meet you with my KURMI Goodies since it's costly in JALINGO. LOL.
Oya na! Just let me know your plans, fit ask you to get some stuffs for me from there. Until then, continue to enjoy the South grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2019
jumong232:

u mean this
what the Bleep,I just ordered this for 93k including dhl shipping. Someone tell me this is not real or there's something fishy about it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jumong232: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2019
vower:
what the Bleep,I just ordered this for 93k including dhl shipping. Someone tell me this is not real or there's something fishy about it

check well o bro
refurbished is written there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2019
jboixxx:
Oya na! Just let me know your plans, fit ask you to get some stuffs for me from there. Until then, continue to enjoy the South grin
Ok... More sales boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

Making outrageous statements like this is just not funny. Using a pin to hit the screen of RN7 shatters it, really?
When anyone here says that it's a lie, you'll start throwing tantrums all over the place, threatening audio fire and brimstone! I use rn7 and my phone has drop twice, one when I was trying to put it inside my pocket and another from a table top without any scratch before I advice myself and got a screen guard.
don't have time for childish tussle.. I believe u all are educated to know what rhetoric means

Some of u just feeds on this like ur life's depend on it...

The op understands already... So make una enjoy una selfs

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Please whats the best site to track goods shipped from AliExpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Bahddo:
the fact that you think all amoled displays are the same and all LCDs are also the same makes this a useless conversation to even get into. Enjoy, man.
what are you trying to say here. The fact is the best oled screen is better than the best LCD screen,there's no argument between which is better btw oled and LCD in terms of picture quality and colour production
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2019
jumong232:

check well o bro
refurbished is written there
oh didn't look well,all I saw was 9t,but even for refurbished that's still a good price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2019
vower:
what are you trying to say here. The fact is the best oled screen is better than the best LCD screen,there's no argument between which is better btw oled and LCD in terms of picture quality and colour production
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2019
kallmemrB:
don't have time for childish tussle.. I believe u all are educated to know what rhetoric means
Lol that rhetoric is harmful o, especially for people who were not following the context in the first place.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2019
I decided to do a GLO 3g vs 4g network test on Redmi note 8T this morning and the results were amazing.

Check out the speed difference.

There's no glo band 3 in my area so the note 8T is getting glo 4g on band 28.

The screenshot with the high figure shows 4g while the lower one is 3G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Nasty22:

Tnx brova for ur earlier advice.. Pls any notable diff btw Rn7 3/32 and 4/64 aside processing speed?
Can't really say but getting the 4/64 gig is better cos you soon find out that 32gig will be barely enough to store you files.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2019
GrandMufti:

It works. depends if glo has band 3 around your locality
Let me buttress your point. RN8... With Glo sim cool my 4g dey, band 3 for sure.
Cc: Deeni131

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2019
micxwell:
Let me buttress your point. RN8... With Glo sim cool my 4g dey, band 3 for sure.
Cc: Deeni131
which state
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2019
Nasty22:

No difference.

Just the RAM: 3GB and 4G and

STORAGE: 32gb and 64gb

Aside those, every other thing are the same
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2019
kallmemrB:

Some of u just feeds on this like ur life's depend on it...

The op understands already... So make una enjoy una selfs
You were told to simply back up your claims of charging your redmi 8 under 2hrs with a 10w charger with evidence and since then na voice mail something, now you don come again claiming a pin will shatter the screen of the rn7, I won't bother to ask for evidence cos you don't own one and you have never used one, so easy with the outrageously ridiculous claims.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2019
vower:
which state
Oyo state, Ibadan to be precise. I stay at Orita Challenge area where Glo head office is situated. I guess that's why cos at work, I don't get 4g.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nasty22(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

Can't really say but getting the 4/64 gig is better cos you soon find out that 32gig will be barely enough to store you files.
Tnx I appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nasty22(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2019
olayinkajnr:

No difference.

Just the RAM: 3GB and 4G and

STORAGE: 32gb and 64gb

Aside those, every other thing are the same
Tnx bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) (6510) (6511) (6512) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.