Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9284251 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Plz which video app has the function of playing at the background. ie pop up kind of video where I can be doing something else while still watching what I want..(asides VLC player) thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Destol090: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
gidieberry:
if cash is not a problem, go for redmi note 8 but if u tryna save some cash redmi note 7 is very okay, i have some nice deals for u

OK. Thanks
How do will start now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
harveybeaks:
Plz which video app has the function of playing at the background. ie pop up kind of video where I can be doing something else while still watching what I want..(asides VLC player) thanks

MX player pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Destol090:

OK. Thanks
How do will start now

To reach me faster on whatsapp CLICK HERE

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
micxwell:

Excellent bro. I'll get a Type C otg soonest too.
Got mine frm Jboixxx. He also has an adapter for "micro USB-type C"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys,
Can any one kindly help me with the official Nipost tracking page, the one I've been trying doesn't seem to work at all.
Thanks in advance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
ayethecreator:
please reply me cry
Maybe this can help.

CARRY OUT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Get a broom or toothpick and make the end blunt (using scissors).
Get Super glue and put a very tiny quantity of the blunt broom (or toothpick). The quantity should be extremely small such that you barely notice it on the broom.
Insert it into the earphone jack and ensure it touches the piece that broke inside. You can apply a bit of pressure for like 30 seconds to allow them to bond together.
Lastly, pull out.

There's no guarantee that it would work. I'm just telling you what I'll do if I'm in your shoes.

PRECAUTION: WHILE PERFORMING THIS, TRY NOT TO GET SUPER GLUE IN YOUR EARPHONE JACK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
awoo47:
answer d question or stfu sad sad angry
This is quite rude
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
genius43:

Mi Note 10 Pro that is now available in Nigeria.

I mean the 8/256 gig.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Folahanmi19:
Good morning everyone, please i want to buy a xiaomi 18watts 3.0 charger on ali express and i would like to get it as quick as possible.. Can someone send me link please... This is my first time of buying from them, i am new to this
You can get other brands with great performance and output spec. Jboixxx and Gidieberry sells
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaybeee(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Guys how much does mi A3 cost?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
jboixxx:
For the umpteenth time, so many things affect battery life:
1) Apps installed on the device
2) Network stability
3) Surrounding temp conditions.
4) Buggy app
5) Power source used to charge
6) User handling and settings like clearing your background apps (you read that right)
7) Wallpaper/themes!
cool Those notifications that includes vibration
9) Screen brightness, GPS etc.

You can add or/and remove. I don't have time to argue, so, you can pick and reject whichever one that suites you.

how does no 6 affect battery life
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ozoigbondu: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
I ordered my first redmi phone a Redmi note 8 from gidieberry who is very reliable

So far so good. The phone has this smooth feeling
The only problem so far is lack of screen protector and case but it is worth the hype

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
genius43:

If I haven't used the RN8 to take a picture, I would have believed her. The RN8 is more superior jare, except she is a terrible photographer
i worry oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sakie:

The pictures look more natural without filters unlike some phones cameras that come with pre-applied filters
There are filters in the edit option though but me I prefer the natural look
that's the point,but las las na me she go save money for grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sakie: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tiger2020:
that's the point,but las las na me she go save money for grin
Abi
Camon 12 is almost half the price of rn8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Gptech:

Who don worwor don worwor grin. U see why mostly ladies nr like gcam? Na because of the details like dis, dem dey find wetin go hide wetin God take bless dem cheesy. Well, but beatification always dey for d stock camera app na.
wait Gptech wetn you come mean

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Gptech:

Dey there, but so many too nr sabi use camera oooo, somebody dey complain say Oneplus 7 pro camera nr good at all, d person just open camera app for poor lit environment, then conclude say the Sammy A70 better pass am, I jus weak grin.
grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
genius43:

You didn't say my Redmi Note 8 but Redmi Note 8.

Hope u were not intoxicated when u read my post. Below is the screenshot of my original post and u can take it to Ur English teacher to explain it to u.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
omoadeleye:

I mean the 8/256 gig.
8gb 256gb is the pro version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sakie:

Abi
Camon 12 is almost half the price of rn8
am telling you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
ozoigbondu:
I ordered my first redmi phone a Redmi note 8 from gidieberry who is very reliable

The only problem so far is lack of screen protector and case but it is worth the hype

It's original case is OK na, cos it holds the phone so tight. I got original screen guard from raya.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ozoigbondu: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Deeni131:

It's original case is OK na, cos it holds the phone so tight. I got original screen guard from raya.

I personally prefer flip case to cover everything. I doubt if Raya is at onitsha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
ozoigbondu:

Appreciate the feedback boss.. Flex ya fone, infact turn am to rock n roll
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
okikiosibodu:

This is quite rude
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chasepark: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Deeni131:
Selfie camera of my Rn8 is worst then any phone I have ever used. Even with the gcam I haven't notice any difference.
Kindly mention the "any phone" you've ever used and what you want us to do exactly.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Deeni131:

Hope u were not intoxicated when u read my post. Below is the screenshot of my original post and u can take it to Ur English teacher to explain it to u.

My bad. Hope your foul words made your day have a wonderful celebration. No time to exchange words.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Biafrareform:

how does no 6 affect battery life

Some power hungry apps still works in the background and never really closes until you swipe it out from your recent apps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
harveybeaks:

Have you tried Mx player?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samtob4life: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
ozoigbondu:

Redmi note 8 silicone case available @1k

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
genius43:

Some power hungry apps still works in the background and never really closes until you swipe it out from your recent apps

But the write up said , swiping kills battery . I am confuse
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Folahanmi19:
Good morning everyone, please i want to buy a xiaomi 18watts 3.0 charger on ali express and i would like to get it as quick as possible.. Can someone send me link please... This is my first time of buying from them, i am new to this

Thanks for your contributions guys, i took your advice and i contacted gidieberry, boss came through like lightning speed... I appreciate boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adibo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.