Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9366870 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) (6568) (6569) ... (9325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2019
dermmy:
Good morning everyone. What can i do to this? What happened? I still went to PO yesterday and i was told they haven't received it. They said they would call me if they recieve it now I'm seeing this. Jboixxx

I think it is now that it showed failed delivery that it arrived your Post office.

Next time when your item arrives Nigeria, track using Nipost.

http://ips.nipost.gov.ng/ipswebtracking/

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2019
SirNeroDee:

So a Redmi note 7 case would fit my phone?

Buy the one for your phone. Check the thread store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Soneh(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2019
@busuyi44 How much are you selling it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2019
Trex4:
Do you that this phone has been released in Nigeria? It's about 199k for the 256gb variant

Where can i get it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MzDeeb(f): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2019
genius43:

Hmm, have you tried another ISP in your location?

I don't have of what an ISP means.

Would you mind giving more details on how to go about it please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2019
MzDeeb:

Try another network. Vodafone of what country? Different networks have different network bands and some countries have deactivated their 2g network.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Just got this update on my R7

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2019
shidof:
I'm trying to update my Redmi 7 to the latest miui. Please, who's used it , I need your suggestion on it . Also, I don't know why the downloading is cutting anyhow. It's restarted itself like 3 times
you dey dull when I don get another update ..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Gidieberry, Noobody and Anonymousey who's got R7 accessories?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2019
surely22:

Which team abeg?

The home side or the away side ?? ��

It is called 'freshcare RC'. It is on redmi 8a them I got it from
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zyzman: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2019
Guys I need help on my poweramp music player.
I need the cracked version apk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2019
harveybeaks:

Guy why being a hurry to buy the new phone. Sometimes most of this thing is risk at times. I have not but phone from aliexpress before but I do buy accessories and I get it from my post office. I just think I find it difficult to buy any thing phone or laptop from Ali, I prefer buying from stores here in Nigeria. I no fit tell stories that touch the heart.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abcdefghij10000(f): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Tiztonio:
Who has this for sale?... How clear is it when mirrorred to a TV?
Do you have this for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Look at this sweet forest green color on the Redmi note 8 pro, this thing looks finer than this photo is showing.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2019
MzDeeb:

ISP - Internet Service Provider.

What are I simply meant was trying another Network operator

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2019
peteregwu:

Guy why being a hurry to buy the new phone. Sometimes most of this thing is risk at times. I have not but phone from aliexpress before but I do buy accessories and I get it from my post office. I just think I find it difficult to buy any thing phone or laptop from Ali, I prefer buying from stores here in Nigeria. I no fit tell stories that touch the heart.

There is nothing wrong buying a phone from AliExpress, the same way you get refunded for small items also applies to phone. Sometimes there are deals on Aliexpress that are worth taking even if there would be customs duties later on.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2019
omoadeleye:

Where can i get it?

Slot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2019
2kurupt:

Madam, my Nova prime crack even sure pass the Play Store version grin
how can I get it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Look at this sweet forest green color on the Redmi note 8 pro, this thing looks finer than this photo is showing.
Even the camera of the phone that you used to snap is sweet too.
Very clear.
Our Anty... I hope you never forget our discussion... I still dey wait o lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Zyzman:
Guys I need help on my poweramp music player.
I need the cracked version apk
Find the apk on www.a2zapk.com. Everything is there. I bet the apks u will see there will make u to forget the formal one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2019
xoftxoul:

Even the camera of the phone that you used to snap is sweet too.
Very clear.
Our Anty... I hope you never forget our discussion... I still dey wait o lol

Ok boss cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zyzman: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Emjace:
Find the apk on www.a2zapk.com. Everything is there. I bet the apks u will see there will make u to forget the formal one
Which app would you recommend sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaywalker04(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Samsimple:
I don do am ohhh.. miui 11 now on my redmi 8A, my heart nearly skip when the update paused at 90.46% while it was rebooting.. my battery is working fine.. genius43 u do well.. I have to say redmi 8A is a good device ohh, I no too get money I for upgrade, but still buying this phone was one of my best decision in 2019.. mtn 4g works, glo 4g works, Airtel 4g works Wetin sef.. The battery let me not go there.. I am enjoying my ppsspp and it's working smoothly
Guy, you understand. I had a phone that bricked once, after updating so I know the feeling all too well. I started thinking of how to sell the phone and buy another one when it paused, then I went to sleep and it was done when I woke up. Redmi 8a is a beastly device, I must say. But I don't have glo 4g, how come? Or maybe you're in a location where band 3 is available. Enjoy sha, me sef go soon get that ppsspp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chasepark: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Please guys I wanna ask if it's really necessary to buy a 18w charger for RN8 or to stick to the 10w
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2019
omoadeleye:

Where can i get it?
Check pointek, Raya and slot near you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2019
liljboy:
Gidieberry, Noobody and Anonymousey who's got R7 accessories?

Call/whataapp:07051054953,08100115319

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2019
StRichard:
The fastest I have ever seen, wasn't expecting to receive this item this year.

That Singapore post is fast. China post na frustration. Some of my orders shipped with China post are still moving back and forth in China. Na every day dem dey reach one sorting centre to another especially Guangzhou.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2019
dermmy:

That Singapore post is fast. China post na frustration. Some of my orders shipped with China post are still moving back and forth in China. Na every day dem dey reach one sorting centre to another especially Guangzhou.
grin grin Except AES allocate CPRAM for my order, anything China Post is outta my list. I hate those excursions!!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Vower, how far? My buddie's DHL package don enter Lagos this morning o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2019
jboixxx:
You dont wanna know! It was that quiet until the herdsmen and kidnapping ish started actually but it's all good now. Ever heard of Mambilla plateau/power plant or Gembu (likely the coldest town in Nigeria)? They are in Taraba.

Should be freezing cold by now, would make for a good sight seeing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You need to see the white color then, me thinks it's finer than the green when placed side by side
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Tiger2020:
how can I get it

Search for it on a2zapk (dot) com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) (6568) (6569) ... (9325) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.